X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Vote Donnie "The Golden Stallion" P!

You all know Donnie. Hell, chances are, he sent you over a thousand bootlegs for free.

In fact, I bet he distributed more VH/DLR bootlegs than either of them sold records.

Has he ever asked for anything in return? NO!

And how has this community rewarded this man's generosity? By turning him into a pariah. A sacrifice to appease the egos of half a dozen losers who bailed out the moment they were stripped of their power.

I say no more. It is time to give "The Golden Stallion" his due reward.

Here's why you SHOULD Vote Donnie for Administrator:

+ Never got into a fight with anyone.
    + Sent you free bootlegs.
    + Has previous experience as site Administrator.
    + Wears a Rolex.
    + Always contributes heavily to the site he's in.
    + Lives in The South.
    + Many, many more reasons.

Here's why you should NOT Vote Donnie for Administrator:

- Knows jack shit about vBulletin.

But that doesn't stop the other two Administrators, so I guess it's not that big of a deal.

VOTE DONNIE "THE GOLDEN STALLION" P!

Cheers!
    a:2:{i:7173;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:7173;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"65878";s:5:"title";s:4:"Yes!";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:4:"5226";i:1;s:4:"2737";i:2;s:4:"7682";}}i:7174;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:7174;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"65878";s:5:"title";s:10:"Of course!";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:2:"61";i:1;s:5:"28257";i:2;s:4:"9783";}}}
    0%
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Man the Rolex thing , he says the extra weight on that wrist has paid dividends
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

at least "box czar"
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Box czar willie ... He said it had cleared up nicely

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Board admin today - President of The United States of America tomorrow! That's right - I'm coming to claim what is rightfully mine! I'm half drunk with power already! Ok, so I'm just half drunk, but that is one of the qualifications to running this place. So Sesh, in the words of the immortal Mike Reno, Why Don't You Turn Me Loose?!!!!
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

It's criminal, I tell ya. You've done alot more for this community than any of the dickheads running this place.

I guess you just didn't sent them pics of your ass spread open.

I don't see why, you have quite a few of those.

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

I think I am having second thoughts , sending dodgy vh cd's to people who have no interest in vh is hardly a basis for a system of moderation .
              Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical alcoholic ceremony .

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                I think I am having second thoughts , sending dodgy vh cd's to people who have no interest in vh is hardly a basis for a system of moderation .
                Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical alcoholic ceremony .
                farcical purdy word
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                  It's criminal, I tell ya. You've done alot more for this community than any of the dickheads running this place.

I guess you just didn't sent them pics of your ass spread open.

I don't see why, you have quite a few of those.

Cheers!
                  Alot or A lot

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Well, if they have no interest in VH, why are they posting here?

It's in the ToS, if you sign up, you accept that Donnie P. will spam you with his huge collection of bad quality bootlegs.

So there.

Cheers!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Like every good American politican, I say fuck the masses! I know better than they do what's bestest for them! Also, like every good American politician, I am selling influence! That's right - you vote for me and I'll make you a mod or a super duper triple dick whack mod or something cool. Hell, I'll even give you your own forum where YOU can run wild! Plus, if you carry me through to the victory, I will ban Warf the very second I am sworn in!

Now, I ask you, who else can promise you these things?? Well, anybody. But I'm the only man who can make good on them! Well, most of them anyway. So if you want Hope, if you cry out for Change, if you wanna finally get off the goddamn welfare, then vote for Donnie! In the words of the Ever Holy Ronald Reagan, I can't do a damn thing for you unless you elect me!
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                        Alot or A lot
                        Fack orf, space bar/adjacent/reordering of letters within a word are all common mistakes. If we're gonna pick on THAT, we'll do nothing else.

Nope, only substituted words are eligible for picking.

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                          Fack orf, space bar/adjacent/reordering of letters within a word are all common mistakes. If we're gonna pick on THAT, we'll do nothing else.

Nope, only substituted words are eligible for picking.

Cheers!

He he

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Will you ban warf on alternate days , flappo mon wed Friday and warf the other days .

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

He he
                              You know, civilised people make use of a period after writing something.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...