Vote Donnie "The Golden Stallion" P!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I am hot!!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Originally posted by donniep View Post
      damn i am hot!!
      no that's just red hair
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
        no that's just red hair
        Quit looking at my balls!

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
          Quit looking at my balls!
          i can't
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Anybody find it to be really creepy that Donnie is hanging with a convicted felon about 35 years of age who loves to hang around teenagers?

And they talk together in men's restrooms. Gross. Why would anyone vote for Donnie knowing this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
              Anybody find it to be really creepy that Donnie is hanging with a convicted felon about 35 years of age who loves to hang around teenagers?

And they talk together in men's restrooms. Gross. Why would anyone vote for Donnie knowing this?
              i think he's poopin'...

Comment

• Donnie - obviously dressed in sweat shop labor clothes he just bought at Walmart:

Yeah, nothing gay going on here!

Comment

Donnie - obviously dressed in sweat shop labor clothes he just bought at Walmart:

Yeah, nothing gay going on here!
                  Damn I look good in that get up! Come on Kristy...you know you can't resist The Most!!

Comment

• Here's Donnie as "Rim Job Man" a self-imposed superhero who hangs around Walmarts harassing those who use EBT cards

Here's some other smear campaign facts you did not know about Donnie:
                    He is president of the Adele fan club
                    He suffers from gout
                    He drives without a seat belt

Donnie: Bad for Roth Army. Bad for America. Bad.

Comment

• I think the only Adele song I like is the theme to Skyfall.

I don't have the gout (you forgot to put the "the" in there).

I always wear a seat belt. Except for the times I don't.

However, I am Rim Job Man. It was the only super power left so I kinda had to take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                        However, I am Rim Job Man. It was the only super power left so I kinda had to take it.
                        and iwannakate has never been the same...

Comment

• Donnie: rim jobbing Walmart EBT card users since 2012.

Comment

Donnie: rim jobbing Walmart EBT card users since 2012.
                            But only the hot ones...

Comment

• A Donnie Walmart "hottie":

Comment

A Donnie Walmart "hottie":
                                That chick used to be one of my neighbors!!

Comment

Working...
                                X