As many of you know, I find Walmart to be one of the most disgusting abominations in the history of mankind. Cheesy, cheap plastic shitty "bargains" that are anything but; the endless F A T white trash clientele; and their fucking surveillance of you in your decaying suburban neighborhoods but now they have gone too far.

What am I talking about? Well, I'll tell you cretin what I'm talking about:

A friend of mine's son collects die cast cars particularity from a company known as M2 Machines. Yes, they are cheap, cheap as in shitty diecast metal cars that are made in China so you know they have led paint, made by slave labor and are an environmentally toxic to manufacture but who cares...it's a friggin' toy.

So seeing as it's this kid birthday coming up in August I'd figure I go out an buy one. Well, Toys Can Blow Us used to carry them but no longer. Oh no, Walmart muscled in and cut off that pipeline this making M2 only available at their white trash sterile shopping shitholes. Seeing I will never step foot in a fucking Walmart (and have not since 2009) that kid can go screw himself. This is why $15 iTunes gift cards are so convenient. Nothing says you're pretty fucking cheap (especially at Christmas time) than a iTunes gift card.

I did find a company called "Sun Star" which is also Chinese made junk but more expensive and more detailed.

Kind of cool if you are into this shit. Fuck that kid, I might buy one of these for myself and hide my weed in the trunk all gangsta stylee. I'm such a bitch.