Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries

Michelle GMObomba's mission too poison your children

Daily Leak

The popular agriculture company Monsanto is partnering with First Lady Michelle Obama to promote nutritional foods for kids. According to reports from the Associated Press, Monsanto will spend $50 million over five years on a campaign to market ‘healthy’ genetically modified food to children.

The agrochemical company will also bring its food offerings for kids in line with the new federal standards for labeling and nutrition.

Obama announced her intentions in front of crates of fresh produce on Thursday. “When I see a company like Monsanto launch an initiative like this, I feel more hopeful than ever before,” said the First Lady. “We can improve how we make and sell food in this country.”

“It’s a natural extension of what we do,” Monsanto vice president, Michael Stern, told the AP in reference to the new partnership with the first lady.

Throughout the First Lady’s trademark campaign, “Let’s Move,” she has attempted to tackle childhood obesity by promoting healthy eating. Although the first lady has largely avoided pursuing big food corporations, most often detailing the importance of personal responsibility and fitness rather than government interference, there are signs that she’s getting more aggressive. Late last year she convened a White House summit to convince agribusiness to rethink their marketing efforts towards children.

Conservatives, who have blasted Obama’s efforts to improve public school lunches as “the nanny state personified,” are equally displeased with her ventures into the private sector. “Get ready to see Michelle Obama’s face plastered all over your local grocery stores,” said one right-wing blogger.

For Michelle Obama, Monsanto represents a key ally, albeit a controversial one. It is the leading producer of genetically engineered seeds in the country and works with a vast array of farmers across the world. One move by Monsanto can ripple throughout the industry, and the company has grown increasingly bold in tackling complex social and political issues.

“We are obviously conscious about where we walk and who we walk with,” said Sam Kass, assistant White House chef and coordinator of food initiatives. “But it was clear that this is potentially transformative.”

In recent years, Monsanto has reached out to Democrats and sought out political appointments within government. Michael Taylor, Monsanto’s former Vice President for Public Policy, is now Deputy Commissioner of the Federal Drug and Food Administration. Time will tell how these ties between Monsanto and the federal government effect our nation’s youth.

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

God damn it, Michelle. What happened to the organic gardening???
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The "too" was a typo, BTW...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Stop believing the lies, ford !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    It was an illusion and a lie just like everything else. It's pretty clear Barrack and Michelle pimp for the banks and corporations and could care less about the average person. These people actually believe if you tell a lie enough times it becomes the truth. It's all about Hollywood illusion. I also think they are lost in their own bullshit.

Kids hate Michelle Obama. She ruined their school lunch programs. The kids say the food is shit now and the things they enjoyed were taken away. One kid even said,"Who made her president?". These people live in a bubble. Monsanto is too stupid to realize the Barrack and Michelle show has hit diminishing returns. They need to find a fresher load of bullshit to sell their crap with.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-25-2014 at 12:16 PM.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

A POLITICIAN LIED!!!

It's unprecedented! The world is going to end. Save yourselves! Mayday! Mayday! Pull up! She's goin' down, captain. AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, I'm sure your picks for... 2016, is it? I'm sure they'll keep every promise & they'll be the ones to finally save the world.

Cheers!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    The "too" was a typo, BTW...
    Like I'm gonna read all that bullshit & point it out.

Reading the title & Ford's comment was enough to know what it was about.

Your two too to tow is safe, E.

EDIT: Ok, so I didn't even read the title.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
    A POLITICIAN LIED!!!

It's unprecedented! The world is going to end. Save yourselves! Mayday! Mayday! Pull up! She's goin' down, captain. AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, I'm sure your picks for... 2016, is it? I'm sure they'll keep every promise & they'll be the ones to finally save the world.

Cheers!
    It just might if Monsanto terminator seeds cross pollinate with organic crops. Our FDA is so corrupt it lets companies like Monsanto do whatever they want and doing whatever they want can destroy the natural seeds. They want to get rid of farmers letting some of their crop go to seed so they can replant next season. They want a monopoly on seeds. If you thought Rockefeller's Standard Oil was an octopus. Monsanto is many times worse. They drive farmers to suicide themselves.

The trusts are back and this time there is no government protection. The government is in bed with the oligarchs and it's global.

9. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Angel (07-26-2014)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:16 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,349 Times in 1,444 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Kids hate Michelle Obama. She ruined their school lunch programs. The kids say the food is shit now and the things they enjoyed were taken away. One kid even said,"Who made her president?".
    What kids are saying that? The obese fucks who sit shlumped on a couch playing video games from the moment they get home from school until their next feeding session?

Any parent who doesn't pack their kids own lunch needs their heads checked. School lunches have always been horse shit.

11. Thanked DLR Bridge for this KICKASS post:

Angel (07-26-2014)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DLR Bridge View Post
    What kids are saying that? The obese fucks who sit shlumped on a couch playing video games from the moment they get home from school until their next feeding session?

Any parent who doesn't pack their kids own lunch needs their heads checked. School lunches have always been horse shit.
    Not one fat kid but we had a bunch of kids playing over her and they were angry their school lunch program was taken over and ruined by Michelle Obama. Apparently our school lunch program had good food. Now it's just bland shit. Most the people around here are pretty active. You live here if you are into hiking, backpacking, rock climbing, white water, mountain biking, and skiing. Fat couch potatoes don't like those things. Maybe that's why we don't have a Wal-Mart. We aren't the Wal-Mart demographic.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm gonna be quite pissed off at the next motherfucker that takes a crack at video games... the hell is this shit? Video game hatin' day?

You sad old fucks just hatin' on a playa.

Cheers!

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm gonna be quite pissed off at the next motherfucker that takes a crack at video games... the hell is this shit? Video game hatin' day?

You sad old fucks just hatin' on a playa.

Cheers!
    Hey, just make sure you're doing physically active games on the Wii without spilling your drink and you'll be fine!

I have nephews that fit the bill I described before. I can't even bribe them to get up and throw a football, a baseball or a fuckin' frisbee around with me. So depressing. They weighed the same or more than me by the time they turned 10. Fucking ridiculous.

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Most the people around here are pretty active. You live here if you are into hiking, backpacking, rock climbing, white water, mountain biking, and skiing. Fat couch potatoes don't like those things. Maybe that's why we don't have a Wal-Mart. We aren't the Wal-Mart demographic.
    That sounds great. The most kids could get into out this way is camping, primarily because they get to burn shit and they can bring their GD cell phones with them.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hey, just make sure you're doing physically active games on the Wii without spilling your drink and you'll be fine!

I have nephews that fit the bill I described before. I can't even bribe them to get up and throw a football, a baseball or a fuckin' frisbee around with me. So depressing. They weighed the same or more than me by the time they turned 10. Fucking ridiculous.
    Wii? What the hell do you think I am, a fag?

I'm a part of the PC Master Race, dude.

And look, don't be one of those "Oh, kids today aren't doing what I used to do when I was young" douchebags. If you think about it objectively, without nostalgia fucking up your eyesight & dry-humping your brain, you'll come to the cuntclusion that most of what you did was because you were fucking BORED!

I mean, we had games where the objective was to get into a square drawn in the dirt & avoid getting kicked by the dude inside. Allow me to rephrase that: We were so fucking bored that we'd gladly risk getting kicked really hard just to pass the time.

It's insane. Now, if they were obese at 10, I'm sorry, but there's only one culprit & it ain't video games. It may be hard for you to accept this 'coz they're family, but their parents are doing it wrong. You move more, you eat more. You move less, you eat less. Sure, they're growing, but there's a broad line between what they need & excess.

Look, my eldest niece started developing an appetite. We couldn't get her to eat, but around 8, she started to really be hungry. I never told her "don't eat that", but when she asked for more mayonnaise or ketchup or whatever to finish her chips, I told her that she didn't need it. You know what? Since she didn't get the sauce, she ended up not eating the chips. It wasn't a tantrum, she was fine, it's just... she wasn't hungry any more. But she'd eat them with sauce due to gluttony.

She's not fat by any standard, by the way. She's actually very lean.

And you know what? She got the message. Same with juices, coca-cola & the like. I explained it to her & she got it. At 8.

It's high time we stop blaming shit for our kids' behaviour. I'd say it's around 30% their personality, 60% their education. Only 5-10% comes from outside sources. Including video games. Or devil's music.

Cheers!

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I didn't elaborate. I hold the kids' parents 100% responsible. They're not good people. I'll just leave it at that.

Was only busting chops about the Wii, but you already know that.

18. Thanked DLR Bridge for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (07-25-2014)

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I didn't elaborate. I hold the kids parents 100% responsible. They're not good people. I'll just leave it at that.

Was only busting chops about the Wii, but you already know that.

Of course I knew about the Wii. That's why I exaggerated so much.

I guess I didn't have to elaborate as much as I did... still, it's very easy to overlook your relatives' faults... a lot of people do it with the best of intentions.

Unfortunately, we all know that all good intentions are good for, is to cause more & more problems.

I just get pissed that video games are such a target for first world problems. Before video games, it was music. And look what happened. All music these days is either independent crap or sterilised corporation crap. THEY took it from us. THEY turned it into safe, predictable, bland bullshit.

Cheers!

20. Thanked Anonymous for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (07-25-2014)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts

Blog Entries
    C'mon now, did you ever think Michelle here ever gave a shit about "the children"? I'm also quite sure she would never feed that mutant crap to her own kids. She's a corporate tool but the problem her handlers have with her is that she is terrible at it. So...quite being delusional otherwise you'll become another Trollvis*

*coined 7/25/2014

22. 2 users say thank you to Kristy for this KICKASS post:

Nitro Express (07-25-2014),PETE'S BROTHER (07-25-2014)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts

Blog Entries
    Wii? What the hell do you think I am, a fag?
    Yes. And quit stealing from this guy:
    Last edited by Kristy; 07-25-2014 at 02:40 PM.

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I have no beef with video games. I got away from them a while back because it actually scared the shit outta me just how quickly 2 hours would vanish. Dickin' around with video games when you have little kids in the house is a deadbeat Dad move and that ain't me. No, no, no. I do enough dickin' around right here!

25. Thanked DLR Bridge for this KICKASS post:

ELVIS (07-25-2014)

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I have no beef with video games. I got away from them a while back because it actually scared the shit outta me just how quickly 2 hours would vanish. Dickin' around with video games when you have little kids in the house is a deadbeat Dad move and that ain't me. No, no, no. I do enough dickin' around right here!
    Haha, yeah. Video games these days aren't for everybody... it's not that they require too much of your time, it's just that some are so good you don't want to put them down.

Well, I made my choices & am single & have no kids, so I play without guilt. If I was a father, though, I don't think I'd play them either. When you sire a kid, it stops being your life & it becomes theirs.

Well done, DLR Bridge... from what I can gather of your posts, you're acting like a proper parent. A rarity these days. Much respect to you, broham!

Cheers!

27. Thanked Anonymous for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (07-25-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I got away from them a while back because it actually scared the shit outta me just how quickly 2 hours would vanish.
    That's one of many reasons I'll soon be offline...

29. Thanked ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (07-25-2014)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Haha, yeah. Video games these days aren't for everybody... it's not that they require too much of your time, it's just that some are so good you don't want to put them down.

Well, I made my choices & am single & have no kids, so I play without guilt. If I was a father, though, I don't think I'd play them either. When you sire a kid, it stops being your life & it becomes theirs.

Well done, DLR Bridge... from what I can gather of your posts, you're acting like a proper parent. A rarity these days. Much respect to you, broham!

Cheers!
    As soon as the holodeck with the trannies of your choice comes out you are in real trouble.

31. 2 users say thank you to Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (07-25-2014),DLR Bridge (07-25-2014)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Put a chain on the refrigerator and lock the snacks away and say it only opens after you play some basketball or run the dog around.

33. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Angel (07-26-2014)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    That's one of many reasons I'll soon be offline...
    I'll come back in three months to check your progress.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I didn't sit around much as a kid. I was always out doing something. Breaking shit. Stealing shit. My favorite playthings were the girl next door and the dog.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    C'mon now, did you ever think Michelle here ever gave a shit about "the children"? I'm also quite sure she would never feed that mutant crap to her own kids. She's a corporate tool but the problem her handlers have with her is that she is terrible at it. So...quite being delusional otherwise you'll become another Trollvis*

*coined 7/25/2014
    I love the new conspiracy. Michelle is trans gender. I'm waiting for someone to pull the Mick Dundee on her to check for real. With her arms Michelle would pound the fucker to mush before the Secret Service even got to them.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-25-2014 at 03:36 PM.

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Cheers!
    Thank you most kindly sir! I try. Lots of room for improvement, though.

38. Thanked DLR Bridge for this KICKASS post:

Angel (07-26-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'll come back in three months to check your progress.
    Whatever...

No more for me...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Thank you most kindly sir! I try. Lots of room for improvement, though.

41. Thanked ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (07-25-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Hmmm...

Turns out this Michelle GMObomba story is fake...

Sorry about that...

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hmmm...

Turns out this Michelle GMObomba story is fake...

Sorry about that...
    Dude, did you just troll this site?

Who would've thought?

Cheers!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Not on purpose, like Seshticle does...

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Not on purpose, like Seshticle does...
    I got you into a corner.

Now, you either trolled this site or fell for a very obvious fake news site.

Which one was it? Come clean!

Cheers!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    You need to work a bit more on your English...

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Ouch

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, if my English isn't up to your standards, I can only imagine the pain you go through whenever you read something on the internet.

Now, which one was it?

Cheers!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I told you...

You just can't read...

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I told you...

You just can't read...
    Now you're just being nasty.

Cheers!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    No I'm not...

I gave you all of the information I have...

You want to play games...

Thread Information