Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I find this whole thread to be ridiculous.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      The word endowment has Donniep interested lol
      Well here's the deal. They take this temple business quite seriously. Before you make any commitments they explain everything in detail to you. They are real thorough. Endowment is a legal term. Basically you go into the ceremony and make certain commitments to God and if you honor those commitments you become a god yourself. There's a male/female part to godhood so you have to be sealed to a member of the opposite sex in the temple to get the big pay off which is godhood. Once a god I'm sure you can have as big of a dick as you want. I mean talk about a payoff here. Most religions offer entrance to heaven. In the Mormon church you become a god. Oh it's a lot of commitment. You lose a lot of freedom in this life but boy howdy! damn! The payoff is the mother load times a thousand!
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
        Then what is the point??
        You have to be humble here so you become a god later. Kind of like Jesus. He wasn't flashing bling around. He was a humble dude. See. You don't get paid until you die.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          I find this whole thread to be ridiculous.
          Church is good for only two things. The jokes and the food.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I think successful religions have a lot of hocus pocus, traditions, and symbolisms. You just have to have some funny hats. It's a must! You get the members so lost in the hocus pocus and they are so busy trying to get through the maze you made that they don't have time to figure out it's all bullshit.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

That sign at the Bohemian Grove is the name of a famous pirate. Them oligarchs must see themselves as pirates. Wherever there are Bush's there are boneheads. A guy who was hired to work there said there are skull and bone symbolism all over the grove. The same with skull and bones. All clearly based on germantic death cults and of course that is what the Nazis were tied into.

Now here's some conspiracy food for thought. Bob Weir of The Grateful Dead attends Bohemian Grove. Now was the Grateful Dead a CIA operation? Was Ken Kesey an operative or being used? Skulls, Bones, and roses. Roses are a roisicrucian symbolism. Then you have Hunter penning lyrics like "Here I am. Uncle Sam. Hiding out in a rock and roll band."

Was Hunter working with the Stanford Research Institute and using The Grateful Dead to string people out on LSD? The band could have been used along with the whole Acid Test thing without the participants knowing.

Let's face it. There was an anti-establishment revolution in the 1960's. Why it failed was the revolutionaries got strung out on drugs. Could the CIA have been behind it all and the skull, bones, roses, and egyptian symbolism the illuminati flipping everyone the bird? Think about it?

Me thinks all them hippies have been had in hindsight. I wonder if Bob is friends with the Bush family? Did the Bush family run a so called opium war on the hippies? LOL!
                Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-29-2014, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

When I was at a masterclass with Jack Casady he mentioned when the Jefferson Airplane started everyone was just playing clubs in San Francisco. To promote your gig at the clubs you rented a flat bed truck and did free concerts in Golden Gate Park. He said these free concerts became really popular and everything in Haight Ashbury was great until 1967. He said people from Berkley came in and made the whole scene political. He said they were aggressive and had an agenda and took over. Who was running this group out of Berkley?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Goddamn it, don't ruin the Grateful Dead for me by tying them to the BCE. It's bad enough that Stewart Copeland's dad worked for them

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The Government Is Cracking Down on School Bake Sales

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      There are four secret handshakes and when you are shown them you swear a death oath that you will never divulge them. One penalty is having your tongue ripped out by its roots. The other one your throat is slit. The third one your are disembowled and I forgot the fourth one.
                      Is it something to do with writing posts about the Federal Bank...?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        The tea & biscuits Anglican church is known as the Episcopalian church over here. Actually have one about three blocks down the street. Never been there for services, but they had some sort of a block party/open house thing a couple weeks ago, so I dropped by for the Hell of it. Nice enough people, but I think I was the only person there who was between the ages of 10 and 60, so despite the easy walking distance, if I were church shopping it probably wouldn't be at the top of my list.

They weren't serving tea & biscuits oddly enough. They have a "multicultural" congregation, so they were cooking up hot dogs, egg rolls, and taquitos. Tragically, all they had to wash it down with was lemonade. They could have busted out the communion wine, maybe?
                        It's Catholic-lite

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Well here's the deal. They take this temple business quite seriously. Before you make any commitments they explain everything in detail to you. They are real thorough. Endowment is a legal term. Basically you go into the ceremony and make certain commitments to God and if you honor those commitments you become a god yourself. There's a male/female part to godhood so you have to be sealed to a member of the opposite sex in the temple to get the big pay off which is godhood. Once a god I'm sure you can have as big of a dick as you want. I mean talk about a payoff here. Most religions offer entrance to heaven. In the Mormon church you become a god. Oh it's a lot of commitment. You lose a lot of freedom in this life but boy howdy! damn! The payoff is the mother load times a thousand!
                          No it isn't...

What's "the mother load", anyway ??

They need the Bible...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Kind of like Jesus.
                            Close but no cigar...

All hat, no cattle...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              It's Catholic-lite
                              Oh they're super lite, the last archbishop of Canterbury was virtually an atheist.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

What do you expect ??

It's worldly religion...

They're like the pharisees...

Comment

Working...