Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries

Fuck The EU

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07...have-a-future/

The Russian government has finally realized that it has no Western “partners,” and is complaining bitterly about the propagandistic lies and disinformation issued without any evidence whatsoever against the Russian government by Washington, its European vassals, and presstitute media.

Perhaps the Russian government thought that only Iraq, Libya, Syria, China, and Edward Snowden would be subjected to Washington’s lies and demonization.

It was obvious enough that Russia would be next.

The Russian government and Europe need to look beyond Washington’s propaganda, because the reality is much worst.

NATO commander General Breedlove and Senate bill 2277 clearly indicate that Washington is organizing itself and Europe for war against Russia.

Europe is reluctant to agree with Washington to put Ukraine in NATO. Europeans understand that if Washington or its stooges in Kiev cause a war with Russia Europe will be the first casualty. Washington finds its vassals’ noncompliance tiresome. Remember Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland’s “fuck the EU.” And that is just what Washington is about to do.

The US Senate’s Russian Aggression Prevention Act, about which I reported in my previous column, does even more mischief than I reported. If the bill passes, which it likely will, Washington becomes empowered to bypass NATO and to grant the status of “allied nation” to Ukraine independently of NATO membership. By so doing, Washington can send troops to Ukraine and thereby commit NATO to a war with Russia.

Notice how quickly Washington escalated the orchestrated Ukrainian “crisis” without any evidence into “Russian aggression.” Overnight we have the NATO commander and US senators taking actions against “Russian aggression” of which no one has seen any evidence.

With Iraq, Libya, and Syria, Washington learned that Washington could act on the basis of baldfaced lies. No one, not Great Britain, not France, not Germany, not Italy, not the Netherlands, not Canada, not Australia, not Mexico, not New Zealand, not Israel, nor Japan, nor S. Korea, nor Taiwan, nor (substitute your selection) stepped forward to hold Washington accountable for its blatant lies and war crimes. The UN even accepted the package of blatant and obviously transparent lies that Colin Powell delivered to the UN. Everything Powell said had already been refuted by the UN’s own weapons inspectors. Yet the UN pussies gave the go-ahead for a devastating war.

The only conclusion is that all the whores were paid off. The whores can always count on Washington paying them off. For money the whores are selling out civilization to Washington’s war, which likely will be nuclear and terminate life on earth. The whores’ money will incinerate with them.

It is hardly surprising that Washington now targets Russia. The world has given Washington carte blanche to do as it pleases. We have now had three administrations of US war criminals welcomed and honored wherever the war criminals go. The other governments in the world continue to desire invitations to the White House as indications of their worth. To be received by war criminals has become the highest honor.

Even the president of China comes to Washington to receive acceptance by the Evil Empire.

The world did not notice Washington’s war crimes against Serbia and didn’t puke when Washington then put the Serbian president, who had tried to prevent his country from being torn apart by Washington, on trial as a war criminal.

The world has made no effort to hold Washington responsible for its destruction of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and now Syria and Gaza. The world has not demanded that Washington stop murdering people in Pakistan and Yemen, countries with which Washington is not at war. The world looks the other way as Washington creates the US Africa Command. The world looks the other way as Washington sends deadly weapons to Israel with which to murder women and children in the Gaza Ghetto. Washington passes Senate and House Resolutions cheering on the Israeli murder of Palestinians.

Washington is accustomed to its free pass, granted by the world, to murder and to lie, and now is using it against Russia.

Russian President Putin’s bet that by responding to Washington’s aggression in Ukraine in an unprovocative and reasonable manner would demonstrate to Europe that Russia was not the source of the problem has not payed off. European countries are captive nations. They are incapable of thinking and acting for themselves. They bend to Washington’s will. Essentially, Europe is a nonentity that follows Washington’s orders.

If the Russian government hopes to prevent war with Washington, which is likely to be the final war for life on earth, the Russian government needs to act now and end the problem in Ukraine by accepting the separatist provinces’ request to be reunited with Russia. Once S.2277 passes, Russia cannot retrieve the situation without confronting militarily the US, because Ukraine will have been declared an American ally.

Putin’s bet was reasonable and responsible, but Europe has failed him. If Putin does not use Russian power to bring an end to the problem with which Washington has presented him in Ukraine while he still can, Washington’s next step will be to unleash its hundreds of NGOs inside Russia to denounce Putin as a traitor for abandoning the Russian populations in the former Russian provinces that Soviet leaders thoughtlessly attached to Ukraine.

The problem with being a leader is that you inherit festering problems left by previous leaders. Putin has the problems bequeathed by Yeltsin. Yeltsin was a disaster for Russia. Yeltsin was Washington’s puppet. It is not certain that Russia will survive Yeltsin’s mistakes.

If Washington has its way, Russia will survive only as an American puppet state.

In a previous column I described the article in Foreign Affairs, the journal of the Washington foreign policy community, that makes a case that the US has such strategic advantage over Russia at this time that a “window of opportunity” exists for the US to remove Russia as a restraint on US hegemony with a preemptive nuclear attack.

It is almost certain that Obama is being told that President John F. Kennedy had this window of opportunity and did not use it, and that Obama must not let the opportunity pass a second time.

As Steven Starr explained in a guest column, there are no winners of nuclear war. Even if the US escapes retaliatory strikes, everyone will die regardless.

The view in Washington of the neoconservatives, who control the Obama regime, is that nuclear war is winnable. No expert opinion supports their assumption, but the neocons, not the experts, are in power.

The American people are out to lunch. They have no comprehension of their likely fate. Americans are an uninformed people distracted by their mounting personal and financial problems. If Europeans are aware, they have decided to live for the moment on Washington’s money.

What life is faced with is a drive for hegemony on the part of Washington and ignorant unconcern on the part of the rest of the world.

Americans, worked into a lather about Washington’s unfunded liabilities and the viability of their future Social Security pension, won’t be alive to collect it.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries
    I onced fucked the police and the FCC* but never the EU

*Not at the same time. What do you take me for?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-12-2017 @ 06:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    That's like saying Fuck the US for tuning into Wally George.

Broad Brush of an article that says thusly: The only conclusion is that all the whores were paid off. The whores can always count on Washington paying them off. For money the whores are selling out civilization to Washington’s war, which likely will be nuclear and terminate life on earth. The whores’ money will incinerate with them.

You cannot be taking this seriously.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SunisinuS View Post
    That's like saying Fuck the US for tuning into Wally George.

Broad Brush of an article that says thusly: The only conclusion is that all the whores were paid off. The whores can always count on Washington paying them off. For money the whores are selling out civilization to Washington’s war, which likely will be nuclear and terminate life on earth. The whores’ money will incinerate with them.

You cannot be taking this seriously.

Pretty much shows what kind of nutcases have been running the US and are still running it. Please. Why was the US military complex built up so large? Simple. To take countries over with and if you play your chess game right you get the whole world in theory. It's not countries anymore, it's corporations owned by a few people. The politicians and everyone else is bought by the money they print from nothing.

Russia is in the way. Time for regime change. Let's go for a first strike Mr. President. The US has the big stick. It does what it wants.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    I onced fucked the police and the FCC* but never the EU

*Not at the same time. What do you take me for?
    Well at least you didn't fuck the police at KFC.

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-12-2017 @ 06:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Well at least you didn't fuck the police at KFC.
    Greasy feathers in a fucket?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Press TV is a less reliable news source than Alex Jones.
    It is a little disturbing that the Iranian governments propaganda people are trying to get a European war with Russia going but it's not going to happen.

8. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Kristy (07-31-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Yeah, just stick with the BBC...

Right, dummy ??

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Oh, I'm sorry Peirs...

I take the dummy comment back...

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Don't know E the BBC are pretty decent at news usually .
    Do a lot if stuff others don't , research mainly .
    Plus they aren't tied to some rich guy and have to peddle his agenda like other news agency's.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Do a lot if stuff others don't , research mainly.

Trollvis has zero interest in news that has any research, much less actual facts.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Based on what, exactly ??

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Do a lot if stuff others don't , research mainly .
    Plus they aren't tied to some rich guy and have to peddle his agenda like other news agency's.
    I prefer the CBC. Haven't been as fond of the BBC in recent years...one thing I love is that the CBC rarely uses the term "terrorism" anymore...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

I miss CBC. Ever since those fucking bastards at $cumcast killed my local TV channels, I don't get my Hoser TV anymore, and so far, I haven't been able to find a stream that will play outside of the Great White North.

Oddly enough, I DO get BBC streams very well. And Al Jazeera's "International" English channel comes in better than Al Jazeera America, but I try to watch both. RT too, though I know what their bias is going to be on the Ukranian story. There's also a new channel called I24 out there, but "I" stands for Israel, so I'm not even going to bother with them until NuttyYahoo's latest genocidal rampage ends. Hell, I even get the Australian ABC on a good day, and the english speaking NHK out of Japan. XBMC is the best way to get international news, without question.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    I prefer the CBC. Haven't been as fond of the BBC in recent years...one thing I love is that the CBC rarely uses the term "terrorism" anymore...
    The BBC is such a vast organisation you do get most points of view covered and they have crazy strict rules about balance and fact checking.

I have a few problems with them in that in recent years managers have got too fearful about getting things wrong or offence and they have gone too cautious.

Overall the one blind spot is that they do sometimes seem to have a bit of a pro Israel bias but that may just be me being too far the other way and it's nothing compared to the US.

As long as I can remember whatever the current government, it is usually fighting with them and I view that as a good sign.

17. 2 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-01-2014),binnie (08-02-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about(never realised it's been 4 years).

http://www.theguardian.com/stage/201...ke-bbc-apology

Fact wise ELVIS can say whatever he likes, they are good. The great irony in all of this and as has been pointed out before, Alex Jones and all the other conspiracy people use 'meanstream' news sources all the time and almost exclusively. Then they make some shit up and add it on the top without any evidence whatsoever.

19. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-01-2014)

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Based on what, exactly ??
    Based on my experience of other news outlets and my opinion on those .

Also astrology charts , mythology and speaking shrubbery .
    Are you really qualified to judge other people's opinions ??

21. Thanked vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-01-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't think he's qualified to go outside without a carer.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I don't think he's qualified to go outside without a career.
    Fixed it

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The BBC is such a vast organisation you do get most points of view covered and they have crazy strict rules about balance and fact checking.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Fact wise ELVIS can say whatever he likes, they are good.

Ummm... Children... Yummy...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Irrelevant

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Yeah right...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

BBC embroiled in further scandal as executive 'filmed Dutch child abuse movies'

Express.co.uk

He is said to have owned a three-storey property near the city centre in the Eighties. Boys from British care homes were allegedly ferried there to take part in sex films.

Police have been told that the BBC employee was involved in the abuse and played a key role in distributing the films.

The news comes as Dutch police prepare to re-open an investigation into child sex, which may *be broadened to include British paedophiles operating in the Netherlands.

A whistleblower tipped off the BBC Investigations Unit two weeks ago about the man, who has since retired from the Corporation.

The information was passed to the Metropolitan Police’s Operation Yewtree, the unit set up in the wake of the Jimmy Savile scandal to look into historic sex crimes.

Although the Sunday Express knows both the identity of the alleged abuser and his former address in Amsterdam, we have decided not to print the details to avoid jeopardising any police investigation. Scotland Yard refused to comment but the BBC last night confirmed it had alerted the Met.

A spokesman said: “Where allegations of criminal wrongdoing are received by the BBC, we pass them on to the police. We cannot comment on individual cases.”

Former social worker Chris Fay, who advised the National Association of Young People In Care, has shown a picture of the former BBC executive to an alleged victim.

Mr Fay said: “He confirmed that this was one of the men who abused him at the flat in Amsterdam when he was a boy.

“The man apparently owned the building. He let the bottom flat to a known British paedophile, kept the middle residence for himself and used the attic for filming pornographic films involving both adults and children.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Fact wise ELVIS can say whatever he likes, they are good.
    And you're deaf dumb and blind to think so...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

BBC accused of 'left-wing bias' for employing ex-Labour adviser as economics reporter

Express

The appointment of Duncan Weldon, who also worked as an economist at the Trades Union Congress (TUC), has led one Tory to claim the BBC is "sticking two fingers up at those who are concerned about Left-wing bias" at the organisation.

A BBC spokesman said Mr Weldon, who has little experience as a journalist, is "widely respected" across the political spectrum for his economic analysis.

Left-wing commentator Owen Jones has denounced claims that the BBC has a left-wing bias as a "fairytale".

John Whittingdale, chairman of the Commons Culture, Media and Sport Committee, said: "It is extremely important that whoever holds that position is seen to be both qualified and objective.

"There are certainly question marks raised in both those areas about this appointment."

Fellow Committee member Angie Bray, also a Tory, said: "There is a one-way street between the left-wing and the BBC.

"This appointment is the equivalent of sticking two fingers up at those who are concerned about left-wing bias."

Other appointments seen as fitting with a left-wing bias include former Guardian reporter Ian Katz as Newsnight editor and ex-Labour Cabinet Minister James Purnell as the BBC's Director of Strategy and Digital.

BBC Political Editor Nick Robinson spent a year as national chairman of the Young Conservatives [GETTY]

However, there have also been a number of appointments from those with a background on the right.

The key role of BBC Political Editor is held by Nick Robinson, whom at university was President of the Oxford University Conservative Association and also spent a year as national chairman of the Young Conservatives.

Former Conservative Party chairman Lord Patten is chairman of the BBC Trust, and Daily Politics and This Week presenter Andrew Neil is chairman of the conservative Spectator magazine.

Writing for the Guardian website, Owen Jones said: "For too long, the right has got away with weaving a fairytale of BBC leftwing bias.

"Until the left starts complaining – and loudly too – the BBC's agenda will be shaped by supporters of government, big business, the free market and western foreign policy.

"That does not just subvert honest journalism: it undermines our democracy."

Mr Weldon was one of ten candidates interviewed for the role, and a BBC spokesman said: "Duncan’s economic commentary is widely respected on all sides of the political spectrum as fair and intelligent.

"BBC journalists do not bring political views to work and Duncan will be no different."

Last week Today co-presenter John Humphrys admitted people who work for the organisation tend to come from backgrounds which promote "broadly liberal views".

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Saville was a cunt employed by the BBC Entertainment department way back in the 1970s.

The BBC employs close to 100 000 people. It's not relevant to whether it is a good news organisation now compared to the Iranian State TV or a fat shouty man.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

BC outed on left wing political bias in climate change coverage by astute pensioner

"They are a globalist propaganda tool."

Ed Butt

For years the BBC have denied showing left wing bias in their reporting of climate change and the fraudulent science that has steered government policy on the environment. Now the supposedly neutral but increasingly politicised public broadcaster has been outed by an astute pensioner as a New World Order prpoaganda machine.

Boggart Blog has been telling you for years that of all UK media organisations The BBC (Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation) is the least honest, least trustworthy, most politically biased and most deeply in the pocket of the evil pseudo - liberal crypto - fascist shits who plan to use scaremongering about climate change to advance their agenda which leads to the creation of a neo Nazi totalitarian world government run by unelected bureaucrats.

Over the past six years the supposedly politically neutral BBC has spent tens of thousands of pounds on covering up an eco - activism conference which set the pattern for its biased and politically motivated coverage of global warming, a policy which has seen the voices that express scepticism about the fraudulent 'science' that has served to promote the global warming scare as an excuse for imposing punitive taxes on necessities and stripping citizens of hard won civil liberties.

The seminar that the BBC has been so anxious to cover up (to avoid awkward questions about how political activism can be squared with the terms of its charter which imposes a condition of strict neutrality on the publicly funded body?) was run by an eco activist group set up by the BBC's own environment analyst Roger Harrabin and funded via a £67,000 grant from the then Labour government, which hoped to see its ‘line' on climate change and other Third World issues promoted in BBC reporting.

The Labour government of 1997 to 2010, Tony Blair's borderline authoritarian New Labour, was committed to what George Orwell in his novel 1984 dubbed "Oligarchic Collectivism" a political system, a pastiche of socialism in which ordinary citizens had no status and were ruled by a small educated, elite.

At the BBC seminar which took place in 2006, green activists and scientists – one of whom believes climate change is a bigger danger than global nuclear war – lectured 28 of the Corporation's most senior executives.

Then director of television Jana Bennett opened the seminar by telling the executives to ask themselves: "How do you plan and run a city that is going to be submerged?"

The BBC was helped in funnding and organising the event by International Broadcasting Trust (IBT) a lobby group with close links to green campaigners. IBT, a political organisation with which the BBC should have no dealings beyond reporting their activities, has also helped to arrange government funding for more climate related political lobbying exercises and other BBC seminars run by Mr Harrabin – one of which was attended by then Labour Cabinet Minister "Hilarious" Hilary Benn.

When applying for money from Mr Benn's Department for International Development (DFID), the IBT promised Labour Party officials the seminars would influence BBC environment related content for years to come.

The BBC began its long legal battle to keep details of the conference secret after an amateur climate blogger, Tony Newberry whose blog is Harmless Sky spotted a passing reference to it in an official report. It is a sad commentary on the state of our democracy when we have to rely on a 69 year old pensioner to hold to account the corrupt and biased media organisation whose task is to hold corrupt businessmen and politicians to account.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Express

The appointment of Duncan Weldon, who also worked as an economist at the Trades Union Congress (TUC), has led one Tory to claim the BBC is "sticking two fingers up at those who are concerned about Left-wing bias" at the organisation.

A BBC spokesman said Mr Weldon, who has little experience as a journalist, is "widely respected" across the political spectrum for his economic analysis.

Left-wing commentator Owen Jones has denounced claims that the BBC has a left-wing bias as a "fairytale".

John Whittingdale, chairman of the Commons Culture, Media and Sport Committee, said: "It is extremely important that whoever holds that position is seen to be both qualified and objective.

"There are certainly question marks raised in both those areas about this appointment."

Fellow Committee member Angie Bray, also a Tory, said: "There is a one-way street between the left-wing and the BBC.

"This appointment is the equivalent of sticking two fingers up at those who are concerned about left-wing bias."

Other appointments seen as fitting with a left-wing bias include former Guardian reporter Ian Katz as Newsnight editor and ex-Labour Cabinet Minister James Purnell as the BBC's Director of Strategy and Digital.

BBC Political Editor Nick Robinson spent a year as national chairman of the Young Conservatives [GETTY]

However, there have also been a number of appointments from those with a background on the right.

The key role of BBC Political Editor is held by Nick Robinson, whom at university was President of the Oxford University Conservative Association and also spent a year as national chairman of the Young Conservatives.

Former Conservative Party chairman Lord Patten is chairman of the BBC Trust, and Daily Politics and This Week presenter Andrew Neil is chairman of the conservative Spectator magazine.

Writing for the Guardian website, Owen Jones said: "For too long, the right has got away with weaving a fairytale of BBC leftwing bias.

"Until the left starts complaining – and loudly too – the BBC's agenda will be shaped by supporters of government, big business, the free market and western foreign policy.

"That does not just subvert honest journalism: it undermines our democracy."

Mr Weldon was one of ten candidates interviewed for the role, and a BBC spokesman said: "Duncan’s economic commentary is widely respected on all sides of the political spectrum as fair and intelligent.

"BBC journalists do not bring political views to work and Duncan will be no different."

Last week Today co-presenter John Humphrys admitted people who work for the organisation tend to come from backgrounds which promote "broadly liberal views".

Both sides are complaining which is a good sign.

You'll find hundreds of anti BBC articles in the UK press because the UK press is owned by a few huge corporations who want it broken up so they can make more money in TV.

As usual you think you are on the fringes but you're posting for the globalist corporations, a blind shill.

34. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

binnie (08-02-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    they are good.
    Shaddup...

I'll be back later to slap you around some more...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

"They are a globalist propaganda tool."

Ed Butt
    Perfect source - was Your Butt not available at the moment.

37. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

vandeleur (08-01-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    a blind shill.
    I'm not a shill...

I'm just bring stories to light that many may not have had the time to find...

Why do you suck their dicks so much, anyway ??

Could it be you have something to gain ??

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Perfect source - was Your Butt not available at the moment.
    See, I predicted you would do that...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I admit it's unlikely that Murdoch will stop at your car wash but I think you made money from BP.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

See, I predicted you would do that...
    Hahahaha.

I bet the Brazilian goalkeeper said the same thing when the 7th goal went in...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Alex Jones and all the other conspiracy people use 'meanstream' news sources all the time and almost exclusively. Then they make some shit up and add it on the top without any evidence whatsoever.

Jone$ pays a lot of money to have AP and Reuters news feeds delivered to his Texas compound of paranoia. He cheery picks the ones that he can sell to his more than gullible audience of blind stupidity only to say "See? See!? We were the ones who reported this first!" It's a nice con to sell a crappy water filter or two.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Why do you suck their dicks so much, anyway ??
    How Christian.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How Christian.
    Well...

Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-01-2014 at 11:33 AM.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I admit it's unlikely that Murdoch will stop at your car wash but I think you made money from BP.
    No I didn't and I don't own a tax shelter car wash...

I don't want ill gotten gains...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    How Christian.
    It was a figure of speech...

BTW, it always makes me sad when a heroin junky, pot head like yourself thinks they know something about being a Christian...

Thread Information