Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

Book of Matthew. Retard.
    At least you're reading the word of God and not screwing retarded "teachers."
    Last edited by ELVIS; 08-11-2014 at 12:04 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    I think these ho's working as teachers are just getting their egos stroked luring dumb young fucks to their pussies. Simple as that. Also if you are in college and can't cut the science and math classes, you become either a social worker or a teacher. Those are the two degrees you can actually land a job in and not have to know much math. So we don't exactly have the sharpest knives in the drawer as teachers anymore.

The high school slut becomes a teacher and she is still the high school slut.

Do you remember when the teacher was prom queen. Take it off! Take it all off!
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-11-2014 at 11:54 AM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

ELVIS (08-11-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts

This is just getting ridiculous now...

http://fox4kc.com/2014/10/01/police-...r-old-student/

Police: Teachers engage in threesome with 16-year-old student

POSTED 10:19 PM, OCTOBER 1, 2014, BY FOX 4 NEWSROOM, UPDATED AT 06:59AM, OCTOBER 2, 2014

KENNER, La. — Two Louisiana teachers face felony charges after being suspected of having a three-way sexual relationship with a 16-year-old student.

WGNO-TV reports Shelley Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, met the student after a football game on Sept. 12. Police said the three drove to Respess’ apartment where the trio engaged in simultaneous sex into the early morning hours of Sept. 13.

The student was 16 at the time of the incident but has since celebrated his 17th birthday. Former students allege the three had met to engage in sex multiple times, even documenting some of their encounters on video.

“This Rachel Respess was an English teacher of the victim last school year, so she did have some type of contact and knew him. Shelley Dufresne is his current teacher,” Kenner Police Chief Michael Glaser said.

Dufresne reportedly is married with three young children and the daughter of a St. Charles Parish judge. Respess is a second year teacher, having graduated high school in 2008.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-02-2014 at 08:20 AM.

5. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

SunisinuS (10-26-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 1,997 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    This is just getting ridiculous now...

http://fox4kc.com/2014/10/01/police-...r-old-student/

Police: Teachers engage in threesome with 16-year-old student

POSTED 10:19 PM, OCTOBER 1, 2014, BY FOX 4 NEWSROOM, UPDATED AT 06:59AM, OCTOBER 2, 2014

KENNER, La. — Two Louisiana teachers face felony charges after being suspected of having a three-way sexual relationship with a 16-year-old student.

WGNO-TV reports Shelley Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, met the student after a football game on Sept. 12. Police said the three drove to Respess’ apartment where the trio engaged in simultaneous sex into the early morning hours of Sept. 13.

The student was 16 at the time of the incident but has since celebrated his 17th birthday. Former students allege the three had met to engage in sex multiple times, even documenting some of their encounters on video.

“This Rachel Respess was an English teacher of the victim last school year, so she did have some type of contact and knew him. Shelley Dufresne is his current teacher,” Kenner Police Chief Michael Glaser said.

Dufresne reportedly is married with three young children and the daughter of a St. Charles Parish judge. Respess is a second year teacher, having graduated high school in 2008.
    Lucky little fucker!

7. 4 users say thank you to Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (10-02-2014),Nitro Express (10-03-2014),SunisinuS (10-26-2014),vandeleur (10-02-2014)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Lucky little fucker!
    No shit! Man if I was the dude I wouldn't tell anybody. I would blackmail the teachers so that they could NEVER turn me down for a quick handie or suckie suckie.

9. 2 users say thank you to DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

Nitro Express (10-03-2014),Von Halen (10-02-2014)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,003 Posts

Blog Entries
    Wow... no kidding he "celebrated" his 17th birthday!!

School sure has changed since I was there...

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Damn, today's teachers are much cooler - and hotter - than they used to be.

Now for the first time I think I was born 25 years too soon.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Wow... no kidding he "celebrated" his 17th birthday!!

School sure has changed since I was there...
    No shit. When I was in grade school the teachers still hit you with a stick and the principal could paddle you. Most my teachers were bow wows, old hags or dudes. Not anyone I would have wanted to fuck. The ironic thing is, a 17 year old kid gets a threesome with two not bad looking teachers and he's a victim? I'm sure he just wanted to bolt when those teachers said, come over and we will fuck. Or he wanted to bolt when they started acting sexy and peeling their clothes.

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-17-2021 @ 08:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jérôme Frenchise View Post

Do some of the teachers in France look like Brigitte Lahaie?

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BITEYOASS View Post
    Do some of the teachers in France look like Brigitte Lahaie?
    Some have a face that may look like hers, but as for performances I can't tell you because they aren't exactly as direct as Brigitte.

They're my colleagues BTW - they've been for 21 years. I've never seriously dated a colleague - I'd rather keep the job at the workplace.

I think those two nymphomaniacs are rare cases. If you add the one who triggered this thread that's only 3 in the US in a few months, which isn't many.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 Times in 3,459 Posts

I'm not so sure, I think it's swept under the rug less now...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    No shit. When I was in grade school the teachers still hit you with a stick and the principal could paddle you. Most my teachers were bow wows, old hags or dudes. Not anyone I would have wanted to fuck. The ironic thing is, a 17 year old kid gets a threesome with two not bad looking teachers and he's a victim? I'm sure he just wanted to bolt when those teachers said, come over and we will fuck. Or he wanted to bolt when they started acting sexy and peeling their clothes.
    Yeah, I think the kid my be traumatized and cursed with elevated expectations for the rest of his life.

But seriously, the "victim" thing is elevated, those two shouldn't be teachers. The 24-year old is forgivable, but the 34 year old is a shithead...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    This kind of thing was going on back when I was in school, but it was the male teachers banging the underage chicks. And the kids at school knew all about it. Coach Soandso was always sexing up the chicks, Teacher Whatshisname was actually dating one of the chicks, and everybody knew Coach Whosit was trying to screw with the girls. And odd as it may seem, we didn't think much of it. Coach Soandso and Coach Whosit finally wound up getting fired a couple years after I graduated. Teacher Whatshisname actually married the chick he was dating not long after she graduated.

So yeah, it was going on, just kinda kept quiet. Hell, I remember first day of the 11th grade, history class, Coach Soandso comes in and says to the whole class "Any girls who wanna get extra credit, wear short skirts and sit on the front row." And we all just laughed at it. If that happened today? The dude would be getting his brains beat all over that place by about 20 dads, all at the same time.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I think the kid my be traumatized and cursed with elevated expectations for the rest of his life.

But seriously, the "victim" thing is elevated, those two shouldn't be teachers. The 24-year old is forgivable, but the 34 year old is a shithead...
    I know someone who changed their major to English Literature because they couldn't stand being around all the idiots in the College of Education at their university. Let's be honest. Many people who can't cut it in college to major in something that requires two semesters of calculus and classes that are intellectually challenging fall into Education as a major. You don't have to be a genius and you can get a job.

Now I'm not saying all teachers are idiots but we have people in our schools who aren't qualified for the job. Also if we really were serious about educating our schools would be better. It's about the money. It's about the politics. It's about the control. Parent participation on average is pretty pathetic as well. Unless you have enough parents to ride the school board the insane run the asylum. The corrupt politicians take over.

The whole thing eventually becomes corrupt. This why you have the current trend of private and charter schools. The public schools are becoming dysfunctional and that's sad.

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Societies have grown more and more prudish over the last two decades - American society above all, but in Europe too.
    I'm not saying teen abuse is a matter of prudishness of course. But when such cases are raised, the media, which are a
    reflexion of society, quickly grab them and surf on people's higher "shockability".
    It's a pain in the ass that mentalities have changed that way, but as far as vigilance about youngsters I think it's a good
    thing. Some bastards will be caught more easily nowadays.
    Before, due to lighter mores and the teachers were much better considered socially (so pupils were afraid of them and wouldn't
    dare accuse them of anything), there were less cases revealed.
    Now that's change for the better, one of the rare advantages of nowadays' ambient coldfishness.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

nowadays' ambient coldfishness.
    I have no idea what that means but I wholeheartedly agree!

21. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

Jérôme Frenchise (10-03-2014)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    [size=4][b]Police: Teachers engage in threesome with 16-year-old student

I know they're pushing cooperative learning and group work now, but this is ridiculous...

23. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (10-03-2014)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Societies have grown more and more prudish over the last two decades - American society above all, but in Europe too.
    I'm not saying teen abuse is a matter of prudishness of course. But when such cases are raised, the media, which are a
    reflexion of society, quickly grab them and surf on people's higher "shockability".
    It's a pain in the ass that mentalities have changed that way, but as far as vigilance about youngsters I think it's a good
    Before, due to lighter mores and the teachers were much better considered socially (so pupils were afraid of them and wouldn't
    Now that's change for the better, one of the rare advantages of nowadays' ambient coldfishness.
    School districts here are simply paying more attention out of threats of lawsuits, bottom line. And also with the increased scrutiny of teachers overall...

And if these chicks wanted a threesome, they could have gone to any bar or online for that. They don't need to be fucking underage students...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-03-2014 at 06:48 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    School districts here are simply paying more attention out of threats of lawsuits, bottom line. And also with the increased scrutiny of teachers overall...

And if these chicks wanted a threesome, they could have gone to any bar or online for that. They don't need to be fucking underage students...
    There seems to be a fetish of corrupting young students.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    My wife thinks school hanky panky is talked about more in the news now. In the past it would be inappropriate to talk about such things in public. Maybe she's right.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    10-11-2020 @ 03:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck. When I was in High School, my 10th grade science teacher had infamously knocked up a student years before. He was still teaching. They didn't fire him. I think it was kind of just hush hushed up.
    Those two sluts in LA? Well there's a whole lotta WIN there!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Jesus fuck, if these girls need to get laid just go to a sports bar or something!

Gym teacher, 24, busted for having sex with 16-year-old student dozens of times including trysts at Catholic school
    1413892840309_wps_12_A_former_Catholic_high_sc.jpg
    Megan Mahoney, 24, was facing 30 counts of statutory rape for the incidents - some of which took place at the school on Staten Island
    Mahoney had engaged in inappropriate sexual behavior with the boy at least twice a week
    The former gym teacher could face up to four years in jail for each felony

By Louise Boyle for MailOnline

Published: 07:18 EST, 21 October 2014 | Updated: 12:05 EST, 21 October 2014

A former gym teacher has been charged for allegedly having sex numerous times with a male student.

Megan Mahoney, 24, was facing 30 counts of statutory rape after being arrested on Monday for incidents which took place over three months between Halloween last year and January 9, 2014.

Authorities said that Mahoney, a teacher at Moore Catholic High on Staten Island, had sex with the 16-year-old boy multiple times - including at the school.
    LINK

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'd fuck her. Repeatedly.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I wish there was a "Bad Teachers" female prison, and I was the warden.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No shit. The quality of these skanks has went through the roof over the last 5 years or so.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    I'd fuck her. Repeatedly.
    With what?

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

With what?
    Good question. Everything in the house.

34. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

Kristy (10-22-2014)

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    No shit! Man if I was the dude I wouldn't tell anybody. I would blackmail the teachers so that they could NEVER turn me down for a quick handie or suckie suckie.
    Hehe. That works for a while, until the "victim" realizes that there is a lot more money to be made by suing the school district.

36. Thanked Guitar Shark for this KICKASS post:

Nitro Express (10-22-2014)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Shark View Post
    Hehe. That works for a while, until the "victim" realizes that there is a lot more money to be made by suing the school district.
    Only a fag would wreck the Poontang Train for a few bucks. I'd ride that fucker until I graduated.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Don't be crass, Donnie.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Don't be crass, Donnie.
    I know. It's beneath me. But sometimes I just can't help myself.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Shark View Post
    Bang the teacher and then sue the school district. That's called eating your cake and having it too.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Authorities said that Mahoney, a teacher at Moore Catholic High on Staten Island, had sex with the 16-year-old boy multiple times - including at the school.
    Usually it's the priest doing the raping in a catholic organization. What happened to the horrid nuns that beat you with a stick?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Oh, teaching at Saint Mary's Academy where I went to high school. First rule you learn there and learn well is to NEVER talk back to a nun.

To this very day that place still gives me nightmares.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I don't think you have fully recovered from the nuns.

44. 2 users say thank you to Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Angel (10-25-2014),SunisinuS (10-26-2014)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    NEVER talk back to a nun.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh God there's another one, but I just don't have the stomach to post this shit anymore. A 34 year old woman, married mother of two, banging a middle schooler. WTF?

SHE should go to prison...

47. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Angel (10-25-2014)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    In my day the teacher banged you by hitting you with a stick.

49. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Angel (10-26-2014)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    In my day the teacher banged you by hitting you with a stick.
    Higgy, times have changed.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'm not kidding. They were still paddling kids in my grade school. I had some old bag slam a pointer stick so hard over my desk it broke because I was talking during class. Then she was pissed off because I caused her to break her pointer stick I thought I was really going to get it. Fun times.

Thread Information