Yesterday @ 02:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,392 Times in 6,052 Posts

We're Hot for Teacher

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...having-4017759

Blonde English teacher accused of having sex with two teen students

Aug 07, 2014 12:11 By John Kelly

Married Brianne Altice, 35, is accused of sleeping with a 17-year-old while seeing a 16-year-old

A blonde schoolmistress on trial for having sex with a teenage student is now accused of sleeping with another boy.

Stunning English teacher Brianne Altice, 35, was identified by the 16-year-old she was first accused of bedding because he could tell police where she had tattoos and the layout of her house.

The two are alleged to have had sex over a six-month period between January and June 2013 at her home, in a park and even in a church parking lot before they went to school.

Her attorney tried to get the charges dismissed because he claimed the boy pushed for sex and she had not exerted "undue influence" over him.

She wiped away tears as a judge denied that motion in June and, a month later, prosecutors filed even more charges when a second boy, aged 17, came forward with more allegations of his claimed sexual trysts with the blonde teacher.

Her trial next month has now been delayed while the new charges are levied against her. Her marriage has since broken down and her husband has filed for divorce.

Altice allegedly used an app to disguise her cell phone number when she communicated with the two boys.

She faces four counts of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy.

Her alleged affairs only came to light when one of the boys bragged he had sex with "Miss' and a girl classmate told her grandmother who called in police.

The girl was later forced the change schools after she was bullied by classmates for 'telling'.

She told a local television station in the American state of Utah: “He was happy about it. He was telling everyone that, ‘Yeah, I’m the one who did that.

"He said, ‘Hey, let’s tell secrets,’ and I was like, ‘Alright.’ And there was another girl too and he told us, ‘I slept with Ms. Altice.’

“I’m happy she has been charged because she ruined my life too, like with all this happening. I think she should get charged for it. It’s wrong."

Altice, who worked at Davis High School in Kaysville, Utah, is now on $10,000 bail since her arrest last October. It is unclear when the new trial will take place.

Her husband filed for divorce shortly after and Altice was fired by the school on Feb. 3.

She had been in the school district since 2004 and was hired to teach English at the high school in 2012.

Another witness who worked with her told reporters covering the case: “I walked in and said, ‘I have a question. So and so tells me you have been sleeping with him?

"She started crying to me, saying ‘Please don’t say anything’ and then a couple days later she told me, ‘Yeah, it’s true.’”

Altice's attorney Edward Brass fought the first accusations on the grounds that the original boy was the driving force behind the relationship.

He told the first hearing, where his attempt to have the case stopped was thrown out: “She repeatedly refused and declined his advances until he ultimately broke down her resistance.

"The state failed to establish probable cause to believe that the intercourse that occurred was without consent.”
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-07-2014 at 03:59 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-27-2016 @ 08:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,252 Posts

Innocent until proven guilty.

If it is true, however, this is pretty awful. There seems to be a line which claims that female teachers sleeping with minors is less serious than male teachers sleeping with female minors, but I can't get on board with that. It's not about sex: it's about abusing power and exercising control.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Send her to my house for punishment. I'll make sure it's, uh, severe and stuff.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:55 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    The two are alleged to have had sex over a six-month period between January and June 2013 at her home, in a park and even in a church parking lot before they went to school.
    Six months and nobody noticed? No doubt this woman is mentally ill but the kids involved are no angels themselves.

it's getting hot in here
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-02-2024 @ 07:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks

She shoulda watched Notes on a Scandal first - you never get away with stuff like that.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by binnie View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty.

If it is true, however, this is pretty awful. There seems to be a line which claims that female teachers sleeping with minors is less serious than male teachers sleeping with female minors, but I can't get on board with that. It's not about sex: it's about abusing power and exercising control.
    It's true that the first question in a case like this is 'how hot is she?', not something you would ask if the sexes were reversed.

That said these guys were 16 and 17...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Somewhere the executives at the Lifetime Movie Network are looking into buying the rights to her story.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 11:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Utah huh? Well there goes her chance at a temple recommend.....

10. Thanked Satan for this KICKASS post:

Nitro Express (08-08-2014)

Use my hand, I won't look
    ____Van Fuckin' Halen____
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    10-27-2020 @ 08:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,707 Times in 1,035 Posts

It's the 1:1 hot to crazy ratio... never fails.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 03:42 PM
    Status
    Thanks

1. She is an idiot
    2. She is a dirty hot idiot, so I would tap it and grind it.
    3. The student who snitched likely is a jealous homely broad.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:17 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,014 Times in 3,249 Posts

Blog Entries
    Where were these teachers when we were going to school? My English teachers were all a bunch of hags that behaved like angry lesbians who wanted to take their revenge on the world.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:17 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,014 Times in 3,249 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Utah huh? Well there goes her chance at a temple recommend.....
    I said it before and I will say it again. Utah has the most freaky deek sexual underground. In short it's rebellion. Some take their rebelling into a very sick place. The teacher was probably getting off on soiling the Mormon youth and she probably was buzzing hard banging them in the church parking lot.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It's true that the first question in a case like this is 'how hot is she?', not something you would ask if the sexes were reversed.

So you think it's less serious because they're not 13 or 14? I'm not sure I buy it - the issue here is that she was in a position of responsibility, not the sexual willingness of the children. Stuff like this isn't really about sex - it's about power and manipulating people.

Like I said, howwever: innocent until proven guilty.

16. Thanked binnie for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (08-08-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So you think it's less serious because they're not 13 or 14? I'm not sure I buy it - the issue here is that she was in a position of responsibility, not the sexual willingness of the children. Stuff like this isn't really about sex - it's about power and manipulating people.

Like I said, howwever: innocent until proven guilty.
    I would usually agree on the innocent until proved guilty thing but her defence is that the kids pressured her into it so maybe not in this case.

Kids mature at different ages but there is a huge difference between 13 and 17.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

She is blonde slim and has teeth , she'd get vandy luv on her tummy

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I would usually agree on the innocent until proved guilty thing but her defence is that the kids pressured her into it so maybe not in this case.

Kids mature at different ages but there is a huge difference between 13 and 17.
    I know what you're saying, but there is a danger that creating gradations of seriousness allows space for these sorts of things to happen.

A number of thoughts occur to me:

1) I assume that the legal age of consent in that state is 18. That means that anyone under 18 - regardless of whether they are 13 or 17 - is deemed legally incapable of making the decision to consent. Kids 'may mature at different stages' but according to the rule of the law, they are all incapable of consenting. You might note that this is a silly definition of consent - it essentially means that if two 17 year olds have sex then that sex happened without either of the participants being capable of willing it to happen - but there surely needs to be a law in place.

2) The issue of mental maturity misses the issue for me. It is simply an immoral act. Look at it this way: it would be legal for you or I to have sex with a 16 year old in the UK, but for either of us to do so would be morally repugnant, right? Why? Because there is no way that said 16 year old could be an equal in the relationship - in almost all cases there would be a considerable difference in the respective power between someone in their 30s and 40s and someone of 16. Legal, yes; but moral, no. Add in to that mix that the older person is an position of responsibility and you have a problem.

3) The issue of power is crucial. If I had a female boss who was incredibly attractive, it would still be a traumatic experience if said boss abused her power by pressuing me to sleep with her (threaten job etc). Men in that situation might feel abused and/or emasculated. Society deems that we don't talk about these things - the archteypal male (from the age of 15 up) is supposed to want to fuck everything. But that rests on a cliche of sexual relations in which the man is always dominant. These boys may have found their teacher very attractive - but the experience of her breaking the taboo of an responsible adult might make the reality far more traumatic than they ever imagined in fantasy.

4) Everyone would react with horror if the teacher was a 35 year old male and the kids were 17 and 16 year old girls. 'But the man is so handsome' would not be a valid argument. Nor would 'but the girls had a really big crush on him - they clearly wanted it to happen'. They might have thought that they wanted it to happen, but the law suggests that they are incapable of consent. I'm not sure why we get hung up on gender in these issues. Look at the outrage surrounding instances of Priests having sex with boys (and girls, for that matter). The age dynamic of 35 and 16/17 will have been replicated in many of those instances, but none of us would stop short of calling it abuse. Why is it different if the abuser is a woman?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 Times in 3,458 Posts

Yeah, I think calling it "forcible sodomy" and "rape" is a bit extreme. But she certainly abused her position to say the least and should be fired and never allowed near a position of authority over minors...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

She's already been sacked and divorced and ridiculed.

The woman is clearly a nutjob - up until a few weeks ago her Facebook account wasn't even secured which is where everyone was getting her photos from.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think some form of sentencing needs to be in place here. To repeat myself: if she was a he and the minors were girls, you would all be reacting differently.

23. Thanked binnie for this KICKASS post:

Kristy (08-08-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

"The age of consent in Utah is 18. However, it is legal for minors aged 16 and 17 to engage in sexual activity with partners less than 7 years older, and between 7 and 10 years older if the partner reasonably didn't know the minor's age."

It always strikes me as a bit odd the differences in age of consent, the above sounds quite sensible.

In Spain it's 13 and in Germany and Italy it's 14.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post
    1. She is an idiot
    2. She is a dirty hot idiot, so I would tap it and grind it.
    3. The student who snitched likely is a jealous homely broad.
    Shut the fuck up.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

"The age of consent in Utah is 18. However, it is legal for minors aged 16 and 17 to engage in sexual activity with partners less than 7 years older, and between 7 and 10 years older if the partner reasonably didn't know the minor's age."

It always strikes me as a bit odd the differences in age of consent, the above sounds quite sensible.

In Spain it's 13 and in Germany and Italy it's 14.
    Indeed. Once we go down these lines of though, however, we create space for people who people who think it's OK to fuck 13 and 14 year olds to do so. The reason it is wrong is largely because it can never be a relationship of equals: someone of 30 and someone of 15 are naturally worlds apart in terms of life-experience and so on.

27. Thanked binnie for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-08-2014)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    ...someone of 30 and someone of 15 are naturally worlds apart in terms of life-experience and so on.
    So this is why "rock stars" like Rod Stewart and David Bowie continue to date (rape) women who are more than 30 to 40 years younger than they are.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:26 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 1,997 Posts

When an older woman bangs a younger (teenage) guy, it's ok.

When an older man bangs a younger (teenage) girl, it's sick.

That's just the way it is. Men are more mentally capable of handling things, than women. ALL things. Women are fucked in the head from day 1, so they have to be treated differently. There cannot be equal rights across the board, when women aren't equal to us. A 14 year old boy can handle being fucked by an older woman, and will have zero negative issues later in life, from it. A 14 year old girl however, will be even more fucked in the head than she already was, if an older dude fucks her.

Yes, it's a double standard. But it's a necessary double standard due to males being superior to females, in every way.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Um, no it's not.

Interesting. Seems you have said words to that effect yourself many, many times on here.

That's just the way it is. Men are more mentally capable of handling things, than women. ALL things. Women are fucked in the head from day 1, so they have to be treated differently. There cannot be equal rights across the board, when women aren't equal to us. A 14 year old boy can handle being fucked by an older woman, and will have zero negative issues later in life, from it. A 14 year old girl however, will be even more fucked in the head than she already was, if an older dude fucks her.
    Wow. Just wow. You really outdid yourself on being a true fucking retard.

31. Thanked Kristy for this KICKASS post:

smorgdonkey (08-09-2014)

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Yes, it's a double standard. But it's a necessary double standard due to males being superior to females, in every way.
    Gone fishing

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Um, no it's not.

Interesting. Seems you have said words to that effect yourself many, many times on here.

He's an idiot. You're use of the word "retard" is not much better...especially coming from someone who studies sociology...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Um, no it's not.
    Yes it is. If the guy is willing, it's ok. Mental superiority allows the young man to process, and deal with what has gone on.

A girl however, will use it as an excuse for being fucked in the head, for the rest of her life.

Not true. I'm not attracted to young girls, and have never been. Sure, I'd grudge fuck a 20 something, just for sport. I'd probably stick my dick in some 18 year olds mouth, just to shut her the fuck up. But I'm not interested in young gals, in general.

The truth hurts Kristy.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think some form of sentencing needs to be in place here.

This coming from the guy who names his thread 'What bands would you love to see live that you've yet to?'

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    He's an idiot. You're use of the word "retard" is not much better...especially coming from someone who studies sociology...
    Oh I'm so sorry frozen hillbilly. Would calling him a hairy knuckle dragging Neanderthal be more appropriate for your pseudo higher education Canadian standards?

37. 2 users say thank you to Kristy for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-08-2014),Von Halen (08-08-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Speaking of being fucked in the head. Is there a more fucked in the head, confused person on the planet, than a lesbian?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

WARF isn't a lesbian.

If I was a girl I would definitely be a lesbian I've even watched some instructional films about it and it looks fun.

40. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-08-2014)

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm assuming that that is meant to be provactive - does anyone really believe that men are mentally superior to women in 2014?

The point about boys being able 'to handle it' seems a strange one to bring up in this instance. The issue here is not only that this woman was older - it was that she was in a position of responsibility and power over the boys. The crime here is not just or even mostly sex: it is an abuse of power. That is where the trauma has the potential to come from. I think that the reason people often react along the lines of 'boys can handle it' is because we generally view sex as something that men do to women - if the women is the (largely) passive particpant in the act, then she cannot be a predator or an abuser. But, as we all know, when it comes to sex and sexual politics, the idea that women are passive is complete BS.

Let's put it another way. If these two boys were gay and a male teacher had slept with them, would you see it the same way?

42. Thanked binnie for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-08-2014)

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This coming from the guy who names his thread 'What bands would you love to see live that you've yet to?'

That sentence actually makes sense grammatically. But, yeah, it was a shit thread title.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

While we're being honest here, let's evaluate the affect, or effect, or what the fuck ever, the quality of the abuse here.

That gal is smoking hot. Nothing traumatic about getting fucked by her! Now if she were a typical fat, ugly teacher, and she fucked a young man, that would be ABUSE!

Yep, another double standard. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Yes it is. If the guy is willing, it's ok. Mental superiority allows the young man to process, and deal with what has gone on.

A girl however, will use it as an excuse for being fucked in the head, for the rest of her life.
    Mental superiority? Really? This has zero to do with intellect. This is about two hormone-driven horny teenage boys getting their dick wet and getting away with it. They would have continued doing so if they knew how to keep their mouths shut. Yeah, some "processing."

Not true. I'm not attracted to young girls, and have never been. Sure, I'd grudge fuck a 20 something, just for sport. I'd probably stick my dick in some 18 year olds mouth, just to shut her the fuck up. But I'm not interested in young gals, in general.
    Think you need to look at the true reality here. Younger women are not at all interested in you. There's your "truth." Misogynistic relics like you couldn't even fuck a wall socket much less an 18 year old girl unless she had some major mental disability.

46. Thanked Kristy for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-08-2014)

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

While we're being honest here, let's evaluate the affect, or effect, or what the fuck ever, the quality of the abuse here.

That gal is smoking hot. Nothing traumatic about getting fucked by her! Now if she were a typical fat, ugly teacher, and she fucked a young man, that would be ABUSE!

Yep, another double standard. Sorry, that's just the way it is.
    If we take this to it logical conclusion, it's an interesting hypothesis, Von, it really is.

'Being raped by someone attrative is less traumatic than being raped by someone ugly'. Discuss.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm assuming that that is meant to be provactive - does anyone really believe that men are mentally superior to women in 2014?

The point about boys being able 'to handle it' seems a strange one to bring up in this instance. The issue here is not only that this woman was older - it was that she was in a position of responsibility and power over the boys. The crime here is not just or even mostly sex: it is an abuse of power. That is where the trauma has the potential to come from. I think that the reason people often react along the lines of 'boys can handle it' is because we generally view sex as something that men do to women - if the women is the (largely) passive particpant in the act, then she cannot be a predator or an abuser. But, as we all know, when it comes to sex and sexual politics, the idea that women are passive is complete BS.

Let's put it another way. If these two boys were gay and a male teacher had slept with them, would you see it the same way?
    I think you can generalise that males usually find it far easier to separate sex from emotions especially teenage boys who would fuck literally anything 10 times a day.

There is also the whole issue of penetration. Without going psychobabble is it not a bigger deal to have someone inside you? Finally you feel that physically a male 17 year old would be far more able to stop the sex if the consent was withdrawn than if the sexes were reversed.

Maybe these statements sound a bit unreconstructed old fart but that's definitely my, and I would say many peoples gut instinct.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's called instincts Binnie. Guys are born with the instinct to fuck girls! Our mental superiority allows us to deal with it in any circumstance.

Even if the boys were fags, and the teacher a guy, it would still be wrong. Obviously the gay kids are already fucked in the head, so why would it be ok to make them even more like girls than they already are?

Thread Information