• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Don't be crass, Donnie.
    I know. It's beneath me. But sometimes I just can't help myself.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
      Hehe. That works for a while, until the "victim" realizes that there is a lot more money to be made by suing the school district.
      Bang the teacher and then sue the school district. That's called eating your cake and having it too.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Authorities said that Mahoney, a teacher at Moore Catholic High on Staten Island, had sex with the 16-year-old boy multiple times - including at the school.
        Usually it's the priest doing the raping in a catholic organization. What happened to the horrid nuns that beat you with a stick?

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Oh, teaching at Saint Mary's Academy where I went to high school. First rule you learn there and learn well is to NEVER talk back to a nun.

To this very day that place still gives me nightmares.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I don't think you have fully recovered from the nuns.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

NEVER talk back to a nun.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Oh God there's another one, but I just don't have the stomach to post this shit anymore. A 34 year old woman, married mother of two, banging a middle schooler. WTF?

SHE should go to prison...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

In my day the teacher banged you by hitting you with a stick.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    In my day the teacher banged you by hitting you with a stick.
                    Higgy, times have changed.
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I'm not kidding. They were still paddling kids in my grade school. I had some old bag slam a pointer stick so hard over my desk it broke because I was talking during class. Then she was pissed off because I caused her to break her pointer stick I thought I was really going to get it. Fun times.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I got the strap for always having a messy desk. We had one teacher that would chuck chalk at your head...
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Rulers across the knuckles...had an eraser thrown at me once...hit in the back with a book...the last two were in public school.

One of our HS teachers was also varsity basketball coach and was known for his short fuse and throwing chairs. Our very own Bobby Knight.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I was a teachers aid the last 2 years of high school for the art department because I could use a miter box and build picture frames... All 3 teachers were winos and would usually start hitting the wine around 10-11am every day. By 2 pm they were usually drunk as hell.

One of them taught an art history class in the afternoons and he'd turn off the lights and do slide shows while he staggered around the room talking about the various paintings. Every day someone would nod off in his class and he walked around with a yard stick and smack their table with the yard stick when he caught someone sleeping...

One day I took his yard stick and made a cut in the bottom side in the middle about 3/4th through... then filled the cut with wood putty so you couldn't see it.

Later that afternoon he was drunk as usual, staggering around in his art history class... I was in the back corner of the room staining frames just waiting for someone to nod off... halfway thru he saw some girl's heading bobbing and made his way over to her desk... without missing a beat in his talk raised that stick up and smacked the table hard... bam!!

The yard stick broke in half and the end that hit the table flew up and nailed the teacher right between the eyes and cut his forehead. He fell over backwards and knocked himself out cold when his head hit the floor. I turned on the lights and told one of the students to go get one of the other teachers next door. He came to a few minutes later... They called an ambulance and when they arrived they kept asking him "Have you been drinking, sir?" It's all I could do not to laugh out loud...

He showed up the next day with a bandage on his forehead and a brand new shiny metal yardstick...

Word got out a few weeks later that I had jacked with his yard stick... he cussed me out for about a half hour and threatened to get me kicked out of school... I threatened to hide his wine collection. He laughed and that was it...
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

My biology teacher was a wino but then by the time the senior year rolled around us students were so bored we were drinking lunch as well. I think everyone was canned to the gills in that post lunch biology class.
                              Last edited by Nitro Express; 10-26-2014, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

What is it with biology teachers? I used to meet my bio teacher at the bar after school, lol.
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...