ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 1,997 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    There are a few rock band accounts where they say 'Salt Lake City' was the best place for groupies.
    What I don't get really to this day is rock stars like Def Leppard boasting about doing Mother and Daughter combos there.
    That's just fucking creepy.
    Mr. Transeshual, you've never banged a Mom and her Daughter? For people that run around with skirts and no underwear, you sure are sexually repressed.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

Nitro Express (08-09-2014)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:17 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,014 Times in 3,249 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    In a religiously repressed state like Utah, "sodomy" likely refers to any sex act which does not result in Elohim shagging one of His goddess wives and planting a spirit baby in the woman's uterus.

So blowjobs, anal, even missionary with condoms (which they aren't supposed to use)

Donnie Osmond being grilled by Howard Stern. LOL!
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-09-2014 at 01:09 AM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-27-2016 @ 08:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,252 Posts

I think you can generalise that males usually find it far easier to separate sex from emotions especially teenage boys who would fuck literally anything 10 times a day.

There is also the whole issue of penetration. Without going psychobabble is it not a bigger deal to have someone inside you? Finally you feel that physically a male 17 year old would be far more able to stop the sex if the consent was withdrawn than if the sexes were reversed.

Maybe these statements sound a bit unreconstructed old fart but that's definitely my, and I would say many peoples gut instinct.
    I think there are some really dangerous assumptions here.

The idea that strength is an issue is the main one. Many of the 15 year old boys that Priests were abusing in the 60s and 70s were probably strong enough to resist the abuse, but they felt they couldn't. Why? Because the Priest - like the teacher here - was in a position of authority. This is an abuse of power.

Secondly, the idea that the trauma here is to with sex is a misnomner. These guys might be really smug now - 'we fucked the teacher, dude' - but at some point down the line, 5 years of 10 years, they will feel guilty about the fact that they participated in activity that led to a woman ruining her life. She put them in that position.

I'd also say that the line 'boys can handle this better than girls' is the first step on the line to 'it's OK to have sex with teenage boys'. Paedophiles everywhere will rejoice - there's no problem, right, because boys can handle it?

5. Thanked binnie for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (08-09-2014)

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This is statutory rape and wouldn't be considered rape in for example the UK where the age of consent is 16.
    If a 35 year old male teacher had been fucking too 17 year old girls, would you feel that this was more or less of a problem?

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 07:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 823 Posts

Mine is short and concise.

Teachers who have sex with kids should be shot. No ifs, buts, it's the ultimate breach of trust.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 Times in 3,458 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by binnie View Post
    If a 35 year old male teacher had been fucking too 17 year old girls, would you feel that this was more or less of a problem?
    Of course it is. I think the question is what you do about it. I think they obviously get fired and have any credentials taken away and are blacklisted from any sort of authority position over youth. Not speaking for Sesh, but putting this woman in jail for "rape" is extreme to me even if she is a fuckhead with extremely poor judgement...

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Of course it is. I think the question is what you do about it. I think they obviously get fired and have any credentials taken away and are blacklisted from any sort of authority position over youth. Not speaking for Sesh, but putting this woman in jail for "rape" is extreme to me even if she is a fuckhead with extremely poor judgement...
    How young would the boys have to be before it becomes rape?

And why is a 17 year old girl a different case from a 17 year old boy?

I'm not sure if prison the correct sentence. But a criminal record is certainly a must, to my eyes.

(*** I am not trying to start an argument, Nick. I know it's now the norm on this site to argue. I'm just genuinely curious as to why society generally thinks that there are gender divides in these issues ***)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Do you guys really believe these guys fucked her because she's a teacher? Do you really believe she forced them to fuck her, by wielding her teacher authority? I hate to break it to you, but if she had been the hot 35 year old working at the corner store, they'd have still fucked her.

Stop trying to compare the genders Binnie! Men are superior to women. Boys are superior to girls. Girls are mentally fragile. Boys are becoming mentally fragile, because society is treating them like pusses. But as a whole, guys handle things better than gals. Quit comparing a heterosexual act to a fag act too! Besides, those predators known as Priests aren't fucking 17 year old boys, they're fucking LITTLE KIDS!! They are truly wielding their authority.

11. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (08-09-2014)

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Do you guys really believe these guys fucked her because she's a teacher? Do you really believe she forced them to fuck her, by wielding her teacher authority? I hate to break it to you, but if she had been the hot 35 year old working at the corner store, they'd have still fucked her.

I have no doubt that she seemed more attractive to them because of the taboo of 'forbidden fruit'. I also have no doubt that, as someone double their age, she was then one in charge.

But the more interesting question is: do you not think that this was wrong? Or do you think that female teachers should be allow to have relationships with their students?

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Von, do you need a band-aid? Dragging those knuckles must get pretty sore and bloody!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I have no doubt that she seemed more attractive to them because of the taboo of 'forbidden fruit'.
    She seemed attractive to them because she is a hot 35 year old WOMAN, and they are typical teenagers with raging hormones! Don't we try and make them at that age, believe all that "fruit" is "forbidden"?

I also have no doubt that, as someone double their age, she was then one in charge.
    If it had been the 35 year old hottie from the corner store, she wouldn't have been the one in charge, because she's a fucking clerk, instead of a teacher?

But the more interesting question is: do you not think that this was wrong? Or do you think that female teachers should be allow to have relationships with their students?
    It all depends on the age binnie. One of these "kids" was 17. Who knows, he may have been one month from turning 18. Which means we'd gladly send him to sand******ville to get executed by those fucks over there, in 30 days or so after this took place. But we don't want to allow him to bang a hot 35 year old.

You guys can spin doctor it all you want. There is no way in hell I believe she FORCED these guys to fuck her. They weren't 8 or 9 year old "kids".

15. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (08-09-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Von, do you need a band-aid? Dragging those knuckles must get pretty sore and bloody!
    I know when you are strapping one on your girly friend there, it makes you feel like you are equal to the male species, but you're not. It's nothing more than what you do on those shows you've been on. Bad acting!

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

There is a double-standard. When my son was 16/17, he was fucking a 34 year old drugstore manager. I brought up the age difference and he presented a very solid argument. I had taught him well. He understood the emotions that can be involved for young females, and he didn't want to hurt anyone...he just wanted sex with no ties. The woman involved wanted the same.

Had he been a girl, my reaction would not have been the same...and that drugstore manager would be singing soprano...

18. 2 users say thank you to Angel for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (08-09-2014),Seshmeister (08-10-2014)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I know when you are strapping one on your girly friend there, it makes you feel like you are equal to the male species, but you're not. It's nothing more than what you do on those shows you've been on. Bad acting!
    Who the fuck needs a strap-on? Male is not a species, it is a gender, and gender roles are socially constructed. And no, I am not equal to males...as a giver of life, I am far superior.

" Men know that women are an overmatch for them, and therefore they choose the weakest or the most ignorant. If they did not think so, they never could be afraid of women knowing as much as themselves". - Samuel Johnson, A Journey to the Western Islands of Scotland and The Journal of a Tour to the Hebrides

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

" Men know that women are an overmatch for them, and therefore they choose the weakest or the most ignorant. If they did not think so, they never could be afraid of women knowing as much as themselves". - Samuel Johnson, A Journey to the Western Islands of Scotland and The Journal of a Tour to the Hebrides
    Congrats. You found one quote, from a pussy whipped, weak minded dude. He was probably queer.

How many times have you been married? Your husband chose "the weakest or the most ignorant" he could find? What low self esteem you must have. No wonder you turned lesbian. At least your lesbian partner is continuing the tradition. They too are choosing the "weakest or most ignorant".

21. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (08-09-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mr. Transeshual, you've never banged a Mom and her Daughter? For people that run around with skirts and no underwear, you sure are sexually repressed.
    I'm with Sesh on this one...

turbo enigma
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-28-2023 @ 10:42 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, I think calling it "forcible sodomy" and "rape" is a bit extreme.
    Indeed...try putting marshmallows into a piggy bank.

But she certainly abused her position to say the least and should be fired and never allowed near a position of authority over minors...
    The power is what gets some people turned-on and gets them off. Clearly abuse of power. The young guys will likely see women very objectively for a long time.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Who the fuck needs a strap-on? Male is not a species, it is a gender, and gender roles are socially constructed. And no, I am not equal to males...as a giver of life, I am far superior.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Congrats. You found one quote, from a pussy whipped, weak minded dude. He was probably queer.

How many times have you been married? Your husband chose "the weakest or the most ignorant" he could find? What low self esteem you must have. No wonder you turned lesbian. At least your lesbian partner is continuing the tradition. They too are choosing the "weakest or most ignorant".
    Oh, I could provide you numerous quotes, and no, not pussy-whipped...just of a far superior intelligence than you are capable of comprehending.

I was married once, and I was the one that settled. I was also the major breadwinner for most of the marriage...

I think it's hilarious you assume I have a partner. I enjoy my freedom and life too much to be bothered with "intimate" relationships, or sex for that matter. Whether male or female, the other party always ends up wanting "ownership" over your body. An orgasm or two just ain't worth it.

I pity you, Von...

26. Thanked Angel for this KICKASS post:

smorgdonkey (08-09-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You don't pity me, you pity yourself. I am living it up. Living large. I am single too, but unlike you, I can get pussy!

Now go back to preparing for your 31st year at University, and vacuuming the ghetto you live in, Mrs. breadwinner.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

I don't care what any of you guys say. When I started the 9th grade, we had a new teacher at the school, taught English, Ms. Bradshaw. Ms Bradshaw was maybe 23, 24 years old. And hotter than a stolen Playboy magazine. And me and every other boy in that class tried our damnedest to hit on her. It was a learning experience, actually. But...if she had opened up the "forbidden thighs" to me..I would have given her the best 37 seconds of her life! And I wouldn't have felt guilty at all. Ever.

Now, does that make it "right"? Nope. Would it have been ok if the genders were reversed? Hell no. Why? Because girls and boys are different. Even though most people here refuse to believe it. It's just how it is.

And as far as the whole "what if the genders were reversed" thing goes...When I was in 11th grade, my history teacher came into the class on the first day of school. He announced to the class that if the girls wanted extra credit, they should wear short skirs and sit on the front row. Of course everybody laughed, hahahaha. The next day these two sluts in the class were sitting on the front row with the shortest of skirts on. Coach walks in, takes one look, holds his pencil up in the air, drops it and says "Ooops, I dropped my pencil." Guy actually had great comedic timing. Anyway, he leans down to get it and is staring right up their skirts in front of the whole class. Nobody thought a thing of it. Was it right? Hell no. Was it ok? Not in the least. Did he force those girls to do it? Not for one second. Should he have been fired? Right on the spot, definitely.

29. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-09-2014)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You don't pity me, you pity yourself. I am living it up. Living large. I am single too, but unlike you, I can get pussy!

Now go back to preparing for your 31st year at University, and vacuuming the ghetto you live in, Mrs. breadwinner.
    I can get it...I just don't want it...and I have a great life with an exciting fantastic new career.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I am living it up.
    What is it ??

32. Thanked ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-09-2014)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:55 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts

Blog Entries
    I am single too, but unlike you, I can get pussy!

Of course you can.

34. Thanked Kristy for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-09-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    I don't care what any of you guys say. When I started the 9th grade, we had a new teacher at the school, taught English, Ms. Bradshaw. Ms Bradshaw was maybe 23, 24 years old. And hotter than a stolen Playboy magazine. And me and every other boy in that class tried our damnedest to hit on her. It was a learning experience, actually. But...if she had opened up the "forbidden thighs" to me..I would have given her the best 37 seconds of her life! And I wouldn't have felt guilty at all. Ever.

Now, does that make it "right"? Nope. Would it have been ok if the genders were reversed? Hell no. Why? Because girls and boys are different. Even though most people here refuse to believe it. It's just how it is.

And as far as the whole "what if the genders were reversed" thing goes...When I was in 11th grade, my history teacher came into the class on the first day of school. He announced to the class that if the girls wanted extra credit, they should wear short skirs and sit on the front row. Of course everybody laughed, hahahaha. The next day these two sluts in the class were sitting on the front row with the shortest of skirts on. Coach walks in, takes one look, holds his pencil up in the air, drops it and says "Ooops, I dropped my pencil." Guy actually had great comedic timing. Anyway, he leans down to get it and is staring right up their skirts in front of the whole class. Nobody thought a thing of it. Was it right? Hell no. Was it ok? Not in the least. Did he force those girls to do it? Not for one second. Should he have been fired? Right on the spot, definitely.
    Spare the stories...

We already know you're perverted...

36. Thanked ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (08-09-2014)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Spare the stories...

We already know you're perverted...
    Hey now, those were good stories. Ok, they were mediocre stories. But at least I put forth a little effort. Ok, minimal effort. Fuck you - I showed up!

38. 3 users say thank you to DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

ashstralia (08-11-2014),vandeleur (08-11-2014),ZahZoo (08-10-2014)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 Times in 3,458 Posts

How young would the boys have to be before it becomes rape?
    I don't know. But the term "rape" doesn't seem to fit this instance...

And why is a 17 year old girl a different case from a 17 year old boy?
    I don't think there is much difference, in any case, the age of consent here in NY State is 17. Some states are 16 or maybe 15 even, I dunno. There are closet case boys at 17 that are very immature and have problems and there are very worldly 17 year old girls that certainly can handle themselves. I think context is everything and there is no "one-size-fits-all" approach to this problem. I think a lot of it starts with the hiring process and who controls it. In my experience, I've seen (physically) attractive females get hired solely out of looks over more qualified people by the dirty old men school administrators who harbor fantasies about conquests of their eye candy they'll never have anyways. It's pretty known that the administration makes or breaks a school and selects the staff they want. I have a hard time believing that there weren't some big red flags with this stupid whore to begin with. But the fact is that her looks probably got her the job more than anything else...

I'm not sure if prison the correct sentence. But a criminal record is certainly a must, to my eyes.
    Again, I dunno. It's a fine line, but certainly she should be blacklisted on some sort of registry. But it's obvious the sex was consensual and isn't "rape." She'll never teach again around minors which is the main thing...

(*** I am not trying to start an argument, Nick. I know it's now the norm on this site to argue. I'm just genuinely curious as to why society generally thinks that there are gender divides in these issues ***)
    Argument? We're just discussing something like grown men (I hope)

40. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

binnie (08-10-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,392 Times in 6,052 Posts

There's been another one - how do people feel about this one then?

I think Vonzie writes their headlines...

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/12/ho...ing-them-beer/

Hot English Teacher Victimizes Two 18-Year-Old Males By Banging Them, Giving Them Beer

A married, 26-year-old high school English teacher has been arrested for having sex with two 18-year-old male students and giving them some beer inside her home while her husband was out of town on business.

The teacher, Tiffany Leiseth, was a long-term substitute teacher for the New Brighton Area School District in rural western Pennsylvania, reports Pittsburgh NBC affiliate WPXI.

According to police, Leiseth invited one of the two male high school seniors over to her house in Moon Township, Pa. on the last day of school. She gave him a beer. They had sex.

The very next day, police say, the second student went to her home. There was more sex and some more beer.

Prior to all the excitement, Leiseth had – of course – sent the two students nude photos of herself.

Under Pennsylvania law, Leiseth seems to have jumped the gun on the deadline for teacher-student sex by just a few days. She now faces charges of institutional sexual assault – a third-degree felony – because the students had not yet officially graduated.

The raft of charges against the teacher also includes furnishing alcohol to minors, notes CBS Pittsburgh.

“Regardless of your age, whether you’re an adult or not, if you’re a high school student, a teacher cannot have sexual relations with you,” Moon Township Police Chief Leo McCarthy told WPIX.

McCarthy added that the law originated in 2007 “to give people who are being supervised by others protection.”

Leiseth’s attorney, Mike Deriso, argues that the law doesn’t apply in this case.

“She was not their teacher at the time, and they were not her students,” Deriso told CBS Pittsburgh. “My client did not pursue those boys. They are adults. They make their own decisions.”

Police do admit that it was no crime when Leiseth sent nude images of herself to the high school students because they were 18 at the time they received the images.

According to the cops, one of the two teens said Leiseth warned him not to tell anyone about the illicit fling.

That plan apparently didn’t work out, though, because the school district superintendent Joseph A. Guarino called the cops after he had received a couple phone calls about the hanky-panky.

“They had a rumor that a school teacher was sending nude photographs of herself to two male students,” McCarthy explained to CBS Pittsburgh. “They followed up on that rumor and they found those students, and they found the nude photographs, and they identified the teacher.”

School district officials have sacked Leiseth since the alleged incidents came to light. She had been a district substitute for two years and was serving as a long-term sub in an English class this school year.

The school district issued a statement praising itself for providing “complete cooperation with all involved agencies” and declining further comment “in light of pending litigation.”

Local parents applauded the arrest.

“Set the example for any other teachers or administrators that have any thoughts of doing anything like that,” parent Howard Yellock told WPXI.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    When my son was 16/17, he was fucking a 34 year old drugstore manager. I had taught him well.
    What a piece of work you are...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

She looks retarded...

Too much fluoride and antidepressants....

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Hot ??

Not !!

LMAO !!!

45. Thanked ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (08-11-2014)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:16 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,349 Times in 1,444 Posts

rural western Pennsylvania
    That explains everything.

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:16 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,349 Times in 1,444 Posts

Not !!
    Do people still use that?

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,003 Posts

Blog Entries
    At least the charge sounds like it fits the crime... institutional sexual assault – a third-degree felony.

49. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

Angel (08-11-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    At least the charge sounds like it fits the crime... institutional sexual assault – a third-degree felony.
    I don't think so...

These were eighteen year old young men...

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What a piece of work you are...
    Way to quote out of context. Let's see... he never got any diseases as he was taught well about the use of condoms. It was instilled in him at a young enough age that it was just the natural thing to do.

No "baby Mama's" out there, no broken hearts, and in a very solid relationship with a wonderful young lady for the last 7 years.

Yeah, I taught him well.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,003 Posts

Blog Entries
    I don't think so...

These were eighteen year old young men...
    Correct... but due to the local law prohibiting sexual relations between students & teachers it was a criminal offense.

I admit... in my opinion no crime occurred given they were 18... sounds like the idiot teacher missed the legal window by a week or so.

But the point being... institutional sexual assault seems like a more applicable charge than many jurisdictions apply in these cases involving older teens and adults.

The term "rape" is too broad and general... Statutory rape may apply from a technical perspective... but the problem I have with it is the term rape generally involves some form of forcible element... either physical and/or psychological. In these cases of say 16-18 year old males involving adult women... I just don't buy any forcible aspect being induced by the woman.

In most cases it's just a matter of deviant behavior by some idiot bimbo preying on the libido of young men who'd fuck a knothole in a fence if the opportunity presented itself...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Medicationally retarded bimbo, I'd say...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:55 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts

Blog Entries
    She looks retarded...

Too much fluoride and antidepressants....
    "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

Book of Matthew. Retard.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:17 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,014 Times in 3,249 Posts

Blog Entries
    In most cases it's just a matter of deviant behavior by some idiot bimbo preying on the libido of young men who'd fuck a knothole in a fence if the opportunity presented itself...
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! They should get a Hugh Hefner merit badge.

Thread Information