• Feb 2005

Yeah, he is a tough guy to like or defend that is for sure
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
      Kevin was right behind the guy - blocked from view - who just missed him a few seconds earlier...perhaps at the moment the driver in front of him made the evasive maneuver, Tony was looking toward the next turn and wondering when the caution would end and who he was going to pass.

Only a re-creation at night or camera from his dash (i hear there is one) will provide any clarity.

If being aggressive in car racing is a crime or pushing it under caution, then I am afraid there isn't much of a sport left.

Sure it looks like he was going too fast under caution. Again, pretty commonplace. Teh lighting was horrible, and not every driver had someone blocking his view with those massive wings...

I think whoever suggested they suspend guys coming into the track hurling helmets has it right. Could there be anything more dangerous in all of sport?

The only thing more dangerous is the visiting team at Mayan Chichen Itza playing that winner takes all (literally) ball game.
      In the still I posted, he clearly has his front wheels turned to the right. He was being a dick, and he ended up killing someone. You don't turn your wheels into someone, under caution, unless you are trying to send a message. I don't believe he intended to even hit the guy, but he did. He has been a spoiled bitch for years, and this time he went too far.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Von Halen
        In the still I posted, he clearly has his front wheels turned to the right. He was being a dick, and he ended up killing someone. You don't turn your wheels into someone, under caution, unless you are trying to send a message. I don't believe he intended to even hit the guy, but he did. He has been a spoiled bitch for years, and this time he went too far.
        Well that is an easy way to think given his character and history. You may be right.

I am no nascar junkie but I imagine the experts will be giving their opinion to those who matter in due course.

I still think the gunning of his engine at the last second is an attempt to miss him, not scare him...that much I do know about those cars...its how you steer, especially quickly. It is possible those two were engaging in a game of chicken...lots of blame to be shouldered by the deceased unfortunately.
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

The problem with flying into a rage is the rage takes over any reasonable thinking. No sane person would kill another person especially in front of so many witnesses. It was rage like road rage. Honestly, if you are that fucking unstable, you really have no business being on a race track.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You guys sound arabic with your talk of blood money.

If it was my kid all I would be interested in would be jail time...

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

IF you understand the dynamics of Sprint cars on a dirt track... your assumption is wrong. Those cars and their weight distribution and chassis are designed for driving sideways through corners. Turning the front wheels to the right and gassing it would throw the rear end to the left... away from the idiot on the track. In addition there's a clear banking toward the center of the track where the incident occurred... that also would have caused the car to naturally shift towards the left when gunned and the front wheels turned right.

Not that I'd expect a dune buggy jockey to understand basic physics and racecar handling characteristics...
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                IF you understand the dynamics of Sprint cars on a dirt track... your assumption is wrong. Those cars and their weight distribution and chassis are designed for driving sideways through corners. Turning the front wheels to the right and gassing it would throw the rear end to the left... away from the idiot on the track. In addition there's a clear banking toward the center of the track where the incident occurred... that also would have caused the car to naturally shift towards the left when gunned and the front wheels turned right.

Not that I'd expect a dune buggy jockey to understand basic physics and racecar handling characteristics...
                All this debate came up on some sports show I was listening to while driving yesterday. I just had to listen to something else. Just two idiots. One was dumb enough to exit his car and run out onto the track. One was still in his car. The dumber of the two died. The car shit bigger and won.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

A dune buggy jockey with a rich daddy.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                    I don't know shit about NASCAR thank fuck but the more I look at this guy the bigger of a douche he becomes.

A fucking millionaire who made fortune by driving left all day. And the dude still doesn't know to shower and/or shave.
                    Looks like a fag to me. No wonder he likes to ride on dirt tracks.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

If you're a millionaire and all you do to earn your money is drive a fucking race car then don't dress like the white trash filth clan you came from. How difficult is that!? Appears to me at least Stewart lack so much in the way of basic intelligence that yeah, if he intentionally hit that kid and was proven without a doubt in court not one of his white trash cohorts would be surprised.

News says Stewart is in "seclusion" so upset by this. Bullshit. If this asshole is upset by anything, it's not knowing if he'll have corporate sponsorship for the remainder of the year.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Seclusion? Bullshit. He's in one of his mansions, drinking heavily and taking selfies with all his belongings so he'll have something to remember them by when he's cuttin' my grass!
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          Seclusion? Bullshit. He's in one of his mansions, drinking heavily and taking selfies with all his belongings so he'll have something to remember them by when he's cuttin' my grass!
                          He is your coloured gardener ?
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            He is your coloured gardener ?
                            We don't call them colored down here anymore. That would racist!
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              We don't call them colored down here anymore. That would racist!
                              Sorry man my * button is broke
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Try watching cars drift around a track. You turn towards the way you want your back end to drift and gas it just like Tony did. I don't think he was trying to hit him but he was trying to intimidate him. You can't tell me you wouldn't be looking towards a car you just tangled with a spun out on the last lap when you passed it under caution the very next lap. He saw him.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...