Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

They are all assholes. Let's send them all to the salt mines.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

The cocksucker swerved into the dude on purpose. Look at his path. He cut right then quickly swerved left to correct himself after he ran the poor prick over.
      Nice one,Tony. Spin the guy out then kill him on your next pass... What a piece of human garbage this arrogant NASCAR douchenozzle is..
      He is a superstar and he will get the star treatment... (Free pass, no conviction)
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

This kind of thing plays out every Friday and Saturday nite on dirt tracks around the country. Hell, it happens during Winston Cup races (I refuse to call it Sprint Cup). Drivers get out of their cars, walk out into the middle of the track, throw their helmets at whoever pissed em off real good. It's not usually that big of a deal on a small dirt track because the cars aren't going that fast under caution. It's stupid but it happens.

Now, did Tony hit the kid on purpose? I doubt it. Did he probably cut to close to him, hit the gas with the intent of slingin some dirt on the kid or just make him jump back? More than likely. It was probably one of those "I'll show you" things that went horribly wrong. It wasn't intentional so he probably won't get hit with manslaughter charges. But he will be cutting my grass next season, 'cause that kid's family is gonna clean him out. And if it turns out that he really did gooch the gas at the last second then he damn well should get cleaned out. Every motherfucking penny. Sure, the kid was stupid for coming down on the track. I get it. But if Tony did anything to help cause his death, he is fucked. Fucked. Fucked.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
          The cocksucker swerved into the dude on purpose. Look at his path. He cut right then quickly swerved left to correct himself after he ran the poor prick over.
          Nice one,Tony. Spin the guy out then kill him on your next pass... What a piece of human garbage this arrogant NASCAR douchenozzle is..
          He is a superstar and he will get the star treatment... (Free pass, no conviction)
          That's how I see it.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            This kind of thing plays out every Friday and Saturday nite on dirt tracks around the country. Hell, it happens during Winston Cup races (I refuse to call it Sprint Cup). Drivers get out of their cars, walk out into the middle of the track, throw their helmets at whoever pissed em off real good. It's not usually that big of a deal on a small dirt track because the cars aren't going that fast under caution. It's stupid but it happens.

Now, did Tony hit the kid on purpose? I doubt it. Did he probably cut to close to him, hit the gas with the intent of slingin some dirt on the kid or just make him jump back? More than likely. It was probably one of those "I'll show you" things that went horribly wrong. It wasn't intentional so he probably won't get hit with manslaughter charges. But he will be cutting my grass next season, 'cause that kid's family is gonna clean him out. And if it turns out that he really did gooch the gas at the last second then he damn well should get cleaned out. Every motherfucking penny. Sure, the kid was stupid for coming down on the track. I get it. But if Tony did anything to help cause his death, he is fucked. Fucked. Fucked.
            How dumb do you have to be to get out of your car and walk out onto the track and call out someone who pissed you off who's in a car speeding towards you? Hey. Let's play Frogger and get the Darwin award. LOL! I think we should bring dueling back. If someone impugns your honor settle it out with swords or pistols or shut the fuck up.

Ah but that's how the cookie crumbles when assholes get in your way.
            Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-10-2014, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

I guarantee you the kid knew it was Stewart and saw a chance to grab the local headline by giving Tony shit..TS was thinking "who is this fucker trying to show me u.....oh shit..."

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                I guarantee you the kid knew it was Stewart and saw a chance to grab the local headline by giving Tony shit..TS was thinking "who is this fucker trying to show me u.....oh shit..."
                Well one got the Dumb Ass Award handed to him by St. Peter and the other one is in a shit load of trouble on terra firma.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2012

Drive fast, turn left... or not.

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    How dumb do you have to be to get out of your car and walk out onto the track and call out someone who pissed you off who's in a car speeding towards you? Hey. Let's play Frogger and get the Darwin award. .
                    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      Well one got the Dumb Ass Award handed to him by St. Peter and the other one is in a shit load of trouble on terra firma.
                      St Peter??? Yeah right......
                      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                        I find it hard to believe people are pinning anything on Tony.. who walks in to the middle of an active race track? That jackass got what was coming to him.
                        Golly! You may be onto something here. For if there is one fact to be known about NASCAR it's the intelligence of their drivers.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Looks like the 14 car already has a new sponsor...

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

That's just stupid and in poor taste. Tony Jewert is the Jimmy Page of NASCAR.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                              That's just stupid and in poor taste. Tony Jewert is the Jimmy Page of NASCAR.
                              Jewert...hahahahah

Comment

• So this is love
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by VAiN
                                I find it hard to believe people are pinning anything on Tony.. who walks in to the middle of an active race track? That jackass got what was coming to him.
                                EXACTLY! nothing else to add...WTF????
                                Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

Working...