Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tony Stewart...hot-head or accident?

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

It's like zoolander , keep cool boys go back to your drinks , nothing to see here
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    03-04-2024 @ 05:42 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Try watching cars drift around a track. You turn towards the way you want your back end to drift and gas it just like Tony did. I don't think he was trying to hit him but he was trying to intimidate him. You can't tell me you wouldn't be looking towards a car you just tangled with a spun out on the last lap when you passed it under caution the very next lap. He saw him.
    Correct...but had he done what you said, he would have literally went through the kid, not hitting him with a part of the car as he did...

He was going too fast, but also positioning his wheels and gunning it was meant to miss him and he just about did accomplish that. Only Tony knows if he saw him until the last few seconds. If he did see him then yes, it is an issue of course. Now one here knows that he did.

he had that other car right in front of him with those dumb-ass wings blocking his view all the while the unfortunate kid is playing real life frogger
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post

Tony Stewart had a whole lap to slow down, and get low on the track, to avoid the car he knew was there. None of the other cars that went by the guy, had to turn their wheels towards him, to avoid him.

Tony Stewart was being his typical asshole self, and it backfired on him. Nothing will convince me he wasn't trying to intimidate that dude.
    A few years ago he whined about rough driving by other drivers during the off season and then rammed another car on purpose at the first race of the year at Daytona. He fucked up big time and I doubt Nascar fans are going to just forget that happened anytime soon. I'd expect the other drivers will refer to the incedent as an unfortunate accident if they comment on it at all. Accidents happen when you're acting the fool but unfortunately it cost a young man his life this time.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,093 Times in 2,004 Posts

Blog Entries
    You and I can get behind the wheel, or on anything, powered by an engine, and I will beat you. I have forgotten more about racing, than you ever knew. We all know you IT fags are IT fags, because you're nerds that don't like to get your hands dirty.

Tony Stewart had a whole lap to slow down, and get low on the track, to avoid the car he knew was there. None of the other cars that went by the guy, had to turn their wheels towards him, to avoid him.

Tony Stewart was being his typical asshole self, and it backfired on him. Nothing will convince me he wasn't trying to intimidate that dude.
    Being an IT fag just pays the bills... I get plenty dirty and love racing anything with 4 wheels!!

I'm not saying Stewart was innocent in any of his actions on that track that night. He's always been an asshole first and a racer 2nd... But I've read and viewed a lot of commentary on this deal...

Most of the field had passed the kid before he got down to the racing surface. The car ahead of Stewart did have to swerve to avoid the kid... plus the kid had to move back up the track to avoid that car. Appeared in the frozen frames he was also moving back up the track just as the front of Stewart's car was approaching him. It appears to me the kid ran too far down into the racing groove to make his point... They estimate the cars were moving about 40mph at that point. Nothing I've seen in any of the public video indicates Stewart swerved at the kid... The sound of a motor being gassed at the point of impact can't even be verified if it was Stewart's... there were 20 other cars on the track and running when that occurred.

My current opinion is mistakes were made on both parts and the result ended tragically.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Delight View Post
    Correct...but had he done what you said, he would have literally went through the kid, not hitting him with a part of the car as he did...

He was going too fast, but also positioning his wheels and gunning it was meant to miss him and he just about did accomplish that. Only Tony knows if he saw him until the last few seconds. If he did see him then yes, it is an issue of course. Now one here knows that he did.

he had that other car right in front of him with those dumb-ass wings blocking his view all the while the unfortunate kid is playing real life frogger
    Whether he intentionally drifted the car at him or not I don't believe he was trying to hurt him at all. He's going to have to live the rest of his life knowing he was responsible for ending the life of another human being. I don't think I could ever forget something like that. I've had a few close calls acting the fool but I've never seriously injuried anyone but myself.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:09 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,529 Times in 1,999 Posts

I'm not a big Neckcar fan, but I was a guest of DEI a few times at Michigan International Speedway. They gave me hot passes, and I could literally go anywhere I wanted. I shot photo's from the pit boxes.

I took this photo of Stewart, and he didn't appear too happy. I have another one of him trying to stare me down too. He was extremely full of himself. A lot of the other guys were really cool.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    You always surprise me with your great photos...Vonzie!!

Stewart probably never seen anything that ugly behind a camera before...

8. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

Kristy (08-13-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post

Ha! He definitely didn't seem attracted to me!

Pretty crazy being on pit road for the pit stops in the middle of a race.

10. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

PETE'S BROTHER (08-17-2014)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Nah, Tony's pissed because he just found out that Von wasn't the pizza delivery guy. That sumbitch likes to eat!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Ha! He definitely didn't seem attracted to me!

Pretty crazy being on pit road for the pit stops in the middle of a race.
    Damn! That makes me wanna put on my lucky Jr. Budweiser hat and go tear ass around town in the fag catcher!

13. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

Von Halen (08-12-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,402 Times in 6,057 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    Tony Stewart: NASCAR's Vince Neil?
    I don't think that's fair on Vince Neil which is saying something.

Also as foreigner, at what point did someone manage to convince people that those 'racing cars' didn't look fucking ridiculous?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I have a buddy that gets two worker to every Nascar race at California Speedway. The designated area for hanging out during the race is on top of one of the garages on pit lane but you can go just about anywhere with them. I went to a couple races with him. To get into certain areas we'd have to be with some other worker with an all access pass. We couldn't hang out in those areas but we could cruise through them. He gets the passes for being part of a designated driver program but he's usually drunker than anybody who might need a ride after every race. He's been getting them for at least ten years and he's never given a single person a ride home.If someone lives within 10 miles of the track and they want a ride one guy drives them home while the other guy follows to get a ride back to the track. The drunks that live more than 10 miles from the track are on their own.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I have a buddy that gets two worker to every Nascar race at California Speedway. The designated area for hanging out during the race is on top of one of the garages on pit lane but you can go just about anywhere with them. I went to a couple races with him. To get into certain areas we'd have to be with some other worker with an all access pass. We couldn't hang out in those areas but we could cruise through them. He gets the passes for being part of a designated driver program but he's usually drunker than anybody who might need a ride after every race. He's been getting them for at least ten years and he's never given a single person a ride home.If someone lives within 10 miles of the track and they want a ride one guy drives them home while the other guy follows to get a ride back to the track. The drunks that live more than 10 miles from the track are on their own.
    Yeah, I shot from the top of the garage too. I was not limited as to where I could go.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, I shot from the top of the garage too. I was not limited as to where I could go.
    I could go almost everywhere without question but their were some areas I could not unless I was with the all access pass dude. Not as nice as having vip passes but I wasn't complaining.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 03:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries

Von pissed him off when he said his buggy could leave his car in the dust.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

After watching this again I'd have to say it's not as obvious he tried to hit him or even scare him as I thought it was. Only he knows for sure but I still think he's gonna get reamed in civil court. There's a slow motion version if you get to the end of this one.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Has anyone else noticed that in damn near every photo of Tony Stewart that's been posted lately he looks pissed off, guilty of something, or mentally ill?

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-22-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Has anyone else noticed that in damn near every photo of Tony Stewart that's been posted lately he looks pissed off, guilty of something, or mentally ill?
    Guy is the biggest prick/loser in sports history. Funny how a few other cars got past the kid but he gets hit by the guy he was pissed at ! Case closed.

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 05:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 1,378 Posts

Agree totally.
    If anything, he was pissed that this local dirt track hillbilly was showboating on him because he's a famous racer.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 78/84 guy View Post
    Guy is the biggest prick/loser in sports history. Funny how a few other cars got past the kid but he gets hit by the guy he was pissed at ! Case closed.
    My first instinct based on his previous behavior and persona says he probably tried to scare the kid and hit him by accident but there is a possibility he didn't see the kid until it was too late. If there's a clearer video that shows Tony's car and how he turned his wheels before he hit him I'd like to see it. In civil court a decent lawyer could convince a jury he did it on purpose or hit him by accident trying to intimidate him but without more evidence I doubt he'll even get charged with a crime.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-22-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I guess there is clearer video where you can see the kid grab the wing of Tony's car, and that is a bad move too grab onto a moving car. But at the same time as the kid is walking down the track and cars are passing him you can clearly hear they are letting off the gas as they should because the caution flag is out. But Tony hammers the gas as he gets close too the kid. Some people are saying it was too try and avoid him. I don't buy it for a fucking second. Ever hear of a brake pedal ? He went too dust the kid with dirt too be the fucking prick he is and hit him. If the kid did grab the car bad move on his part, but it shouldn't have moving that fast anyway under caution. He clearly hits the gas real quick.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Wait... He is now grabbing a a moving car and it's still StewArts fault? He didn't even touch the kids car in the turn the lap before when he crashed. Looks like racing to me. Why didn't he slow down and concede the position to Tony?

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Wait... He is now grabbing a a moving car and it's still StewArts fault?
    It's called Hater's Bullshit...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Wait... He is now grabbing a a moving car and it's still StewArts fault? He didn't even touch the kids car in the turn the lap before when he crashed. Looks like racing to me. Why didn't he slow down and concede the position to Tony?
    I haven't seen the video where you can see the kid grab anything but it's fairly obvious Tony clipped the kids front wheel by the way the front end of his car suddenly goes sideways into the wall. The back end would have hit the wall first had the car lost traction going around the corner like that. You make a valid point about Tony getting all the blame though. The kid should have stayed near his car and shook his fist at him so he'd have something to hide behind if Tony nutted up like it appeared he did and tried to run him down.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 08-15-2014 at 01:48 AM.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    If you want a better understanding of how Sprint Cars work... what the driver can see, hear and do... watch this video.

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/vide...d=318236739524

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Why didn't he slow down and concede the position to Tony?
    It's called ego. The kid wanted to beat Tony Stewart.

I am sure Stewart didn't run the kid down on purpose. But I'm not so sure he wasn't trying to scare him, and it went horribly wrong. The fucking kid should have stayed in his car, or next to it, and this would have never happened.

30. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (08-15-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,402 Times in 6,057 Posts

If you want a better understanding of how Sprint Cars work... what the driver can see, hear and do... watch this video.

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/vide...d=318236739524
    Maybe the result of this will be they change the design of those clown cars.

32. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (08-15-2014)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'm not buying the driver didn't see the guy on the track. He revved his engine. If he was trying to avoid him he would have just turned the wheel left. They weren't going fast enough for counter steering and using the throttle to even come into play. You could make a great argument that because of the car design and the helmet the limited vision caused the accident. No the driver reacted to see the guy.

Also the person who ran out on the track was fully aware of the limited vision since he raced those kind of cars. He was an idiot to run out there.

Save the fist fight for after the race but then hey by then they probably both would have cooled down.

Maybe they should make a rule if you run out on the track nobody is liable for your stupidity. LOL! Kind of like the waivers you sign when you go parasailing. If we kill you and it's even our fault, we are not liable. Frankly without those kind of waivers none of those operations would be providing the service because they couldn't afford the liabiiity insurance.

Put a clause in the contract all racers sign to enter a race that says if you exit your car and run out onto the track, none of the participating racers nor the track is responsible for what happens to you.

There. Problem solved.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I say we put Von to work on the redesign. I'm seeing lots of pink buggies on a track.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,063 Posts

Blog Entries
    ""Tony Stewart has decided not to compete in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event this weekend at Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn.

Veteran driver Jeff Burton, a winner of 21 Sprint Cup races, will pilot the No. 14 Mobil 1/Bass Pro Shops Chevrolet SS for Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR) in place of Stewart. This driver change pertains only to Michigan. Stewart's plans for upcoming Sprint Cup races have yet to be determined."

How commendable of Stewart. They just buried the kid he hit yesterday and by next week, all will be forgiven if not forgotten. These fucking corporate-sponsored sports, no morals whatsoever.

36. Thanked Kristy for this KICKASS post:

Diamondjimi (08-15-2014)

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Nitro Express;1853007]I'm not buying the driver didn't see the guy on the track. He revved his engine. If he was trying to avoid him he would have just turned the wheel left. They weren't going fast enough for counter steering and using the throttle to even come into play. QUOTE]

Um, no...If he turns left his back end goes right and he goes through the kid and not just clipping him. Understand these cars please and how they are steered...with throttle and not steering. This is common knowledge.

He revved to miss and have his back end go the other way. What he was able to see or not see we can't know for sure...all conjecture

38. Thanked Romeo Delight for this KICKASS post:

ELVIS (08-15-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Like you know something about race cars, or even cars in general...

Gimme a break...

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post

How commendable of Stewart. They just buried the kid he hit yesterday and by next week, all will be forgiven if not forgotten. These fucking corporate-sponsored sports, no morals whatsoever.
    How long should life and business go on hold when tragic accidents happen?

Stewart not only drives the number 14... he's Co-owner of Stewart-Haus Racing which fields 4 NASCAR Sprint Cup cars and has between 500-600 employees.

It's not just about Stewart... there's a lot of people's livelihood at stake.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Here's a good article on the characteristic of Sprint Cars...

The world of Sprint Car racing has drawn a flood of attention from around the world since the tragedy this weekend in which NASCAR ace Tony Stewart fatally struck driver Kevin Ward. For most people, graphic footage of the collision was probably their first exposure to this semi-obscure form of motorsports.

How might the particulars of Sprint Car racing play into the untimely demise of a rookie driver? To understand Sprint Car racing, you need to take a look at the cars, people, and science behind this singular sect of motorsports.

The Cars

Sprint Car racing combines two quintessentially American traditions: dirt tracks and high-horsepower engines. Though it hasn't garnered the widespread attention enjoyed by big-money motorsports like NASCAR, Sprint Cars have sustained a fanbase strong enough to support numerous sanctioning bodies, including World of Outlaws (WoO) and USAC (United States Automobile Club).

Purpose-built, dirt-focused race vehicles, Sprint Cars are typically powered by naturally aspirated small block V-8s mated to single-speed gearboxes. The cars driven by Stewart and Ward were powered by 360 cubic inch iron block V-8s, which typically produce between 700 and 800 horsepower. Top-tier cars run massive 410-cubic inch alloy-block V-8s that can exceed 900 horsepower. That's a huge number, especially since these minimalist vehicles typically weigh no more than 1,475 pounds.

The outrageous power-to-weight ratios of Sprint Cars can exceed that of Formula 1 cars. Because they run on considerably shorter wheelbases, they're even more difficult to control. And because these cars are designed to turn only left, they have staggered wheels—that is, larger diameter wheels on the right to help with cornering and traction. The circumferences of the wheels can differ by as much as 18 inches between left and right.

The Sprint Cars fall into one of two categories: winged or non-winged. And each delivers a markedly different driving dynamic. "A non-wing car is a lot harder to drive because you don't have downforce," explains four-time champion and racing instructor Wally Pankratz. "With a wing, you can just flatfoot it around the track."

As seen in the video, Stewart and Ward were driving winged cars at the race at Canandaigua Speedway in upstate New York. However, driving below speeds at which downforce occurs requires fortitude and faith; the lack of surface grip can be unnerving when so much power is delivered to the wheels. Because the race had gone under caution following Ward's wreck, Stewart was driving only about 40 mph when he struck Ward, who had climbed out of his car, presumably to confront Stewart.

"Having driven a 410 Sprint Car, it was one of the hardest cars to drive at 40 or 50 miles an hour," says Motorsport.com editor-in-chief Steven Cole Smith, who races a street stock car. "I thought it was way beyond my capability, but the faster I went, the more downforce comes in. They're not made to go 40. They're made to go 100."

RELATED: Yes, Tony Stewart Hit and Killed a Fellow Sprint Car Racer, But You Need to Know the Whole Story.

Traction Wars

Racing on dirt adds a different dimension to motorsport; it demands a deceptive amount of car control, finesse, and strategy to drive with so much power on such a slippery surface.

Tires play a critical role in laying that power down to the dirt, and Sprint Car rubber compounds tend to be extremely soft. "They're almost like pencil eraser rubber," says Jack Crone, owner of Jack Crone Racing.

"Before [a rule limiting the number of tires available for drivers] was in place," Smith says, "[racer] Scott Bloomquist used to bring 100 different tires in his trailer because he was so good at reading a dirt surface, which changes with every lap… Not to take anything away from asphalt racing, but one element you don't have to worry about on asphalt is traction. On a dirt track, it changes with every damn lap."

Visibility and Throttle Steering

Grasping for an explanation for this tragedy, some have suggested poor visibility: Ward was wearing a dark suit and dark helmet at a notoriously dim track. Additionally, forward visibility in Sprint Cars is diminished because the engine's tall velocity stacks block the view—a symptom of the fact that the cars are primarily intended to be driven sideways as they veer around the oval. "You're likelier to be looking over the right wheel [at speed]," Crone says.

Another hypothesis: That Stewart might have clipped Ward accidentally because he was throttle steering, a technique in which abrupt throttle inputs pitch the car sideways, turning it. Although not everyone agrees with this assessment, Smith says that the staggered wheel setup of these Sprint Cars demands throttle steering, even at low speeds.

"In order to go straight," Smith says, "you've got to steer really hard right. If you take your hands off the steering wheel, it goes left. That's why if you want to steer right or steer left, you've got to use the throttle at a low speed." He adds: "The front tires just don't do much because you've got so much rear tire pushing you forward that it's like steering an 18-wheeler in the rain from the front tires."

Why Stewart?

Tony Stewart is a NASCAR Sprint Cup champion. So why would he bother driving Sprint Cars on small town dirt tracks, especially when the cost of playing outside your comfort zone can lead to serious injuries, as it did when he broke his leg last year in a Sprint Car race?

While trying to put the tragedy in context, some news outlets have cited Stewart's hyper-competitive nature—"Smoke" just loves to race, anytime, anywhere. But to Pankratz there's something more than that.

"It's more intense," he says, "and it's more fun. That's one of the reasons that Kasey Kahne and Tony Stewart want to run Sprint Cars or midgets. It's actually more fun than what makes the big money. They also teach you more about really good car control because of the horsepower-to-weight ratio."

Smith says that Stewart's background in non-winged Sprint Cars drew him towards the winged versions, because if he could compete in the winged class, he could compete against anyone.

About That Night

The horrific incident that killed 20 year-old Ward has now been replayed countless times on YouTube. Some on social media already have labeled Tony Stewart a murderer.

But the evidence isn't so black and white.

First and foremost, Kevin Ward's decision to exit his vehicle on a hot track was hardly uncommon in the world of racing, but it was an unquestionably dangerous—and ultimately lethal—one.

"The real problem was the driver climbing out of the car," Crone says—a sentiment that's been echoed elsewhere in the motorsports world over the past few days. "I can't get beyond that, because that was the main problem."

Stewart's reputation for hot-headedness has also fueled speculation that either he meant to run over Ward, or that he merely intended to scare him by blipping the throttle as he passed.

"I don't think Tony intended to hurt the guy," says journalist Mike Guy, "Tony does have a sort of famous temper, and he lets it go sometimes… that speculation kind of makes sense, like maybe he hit the throttle just to scare the kid a little bit. The kid was sort of lunging at the car. It would not surprise me if, in that moment, Tony made the bad decision of saying, 'Hey, I'm just gonna scare the kid a little bit.' But fundamentally, the kid should've stayed in the car."

Pankratz says: "[Tony] had nothing to be mad about. He wasn't the guy that got put into the fence. I'd stake my life on it that he wouldn't say, 'Well, I think I'll try to run this guy down or I'll try to scare him that way.' He's smarter than that."

Smith agrees: "There are people that are convinced that Tony did it on purpose, which is just astounding to me. I cannot imagine that."

We will never know what was running through Tony Stewart's mind moments before his car struck the young driver. Whatever the outcome of the investigation surrounding the incident, the events that night at Canandaigua Speedway will have a reach far beyond the world of Sprint Car racing.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It's called ego. The kid wanted to beat Tony Stewart.

I am sure Stewart didn't run the kid down on purpose. But I'm not so sure he wasn't trying to scare him, and it went horribly wrong. The fucking kid should have stayed in his car, or next to it, and this would have never happened.
    Exactly.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    How long should life and business go on hold when tragic accidents happen?
    I could give a fuck less about Coke-a-fucking-Cola profit loss from not having TV revenue for one race due to one of its asshole drivers suck bot sucking their dick. We're talking a unnecessary and tragic death here and for profit to dominate humanity only shows me what a dickheaded statement that was.

Stewart not only drives the number 14... he's Co-owner of Stewart-Haus Racing which fields 4 NASCAR Sprint Cup cars and has between 500-600 employees.
    Okay, so we're talking one out of four cars. Big Deal.

It's not just about Stewart... there's a lot of people's livelihood at stake.
    Right, the whole Walmartish-cunting white trash empire that is NASCAR. A "sport" so environmentally toxic and stupid no wonder it's eternally popular among America's redneck population of gun-toting imbeciles. Livelihood my F A T ass, that whole asinine "sport" could fold tomorrow and people would be better off. Fuck Tony Stewart.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Like you know something about race cars, or even cars in general...

Gimme a break...
    I bet he knows more about race cars then you do about employment and healthy social skills.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Keep betting...

maybe he'll post a "very good" BBC documentary on the "complicated subject"...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    And maybe you'll actually find yourself a job.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    I could give a fuck less about Coke-a-fucking-Cola profit loss from not having TV revenue for one race due to one of its asshole drivers suck bot sucking their dick. We're talking a unnecessary and tragic death here and for profit to dominate humanity only shows me what a dickheaded statement that was.
    It was a question dumbass...

How long should life go on hold for a tragic death..? What's appropriate..?

As I type this over 88,000 have died today... over 35.6 million this year. How long does the world go on-hold for 1, 20 year old kid?

Thread Information