X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Wait until a computer glitch, a solar flair, or an EMP strike from an enemy destroys the electronic food stamp distribution system. There will be rioting that makes the Martin Luther King shooting riots look like nothing. That should be entertaining. These people have the resources to save up some extra food in case of an emergency. Think they have done so? Call it Sky Daddy or nature. On this rock, the weak are culled time to time and the fittest survive. It will probably be the amish who last.
    Honestly, the thought of some kind of massive disaster that knocks out the power grids and puts us back into the Dark Ages, technologically, is a scary thing. Because in an "every man for himself" scenario, it's gonna end up being whoever is the most well-armed will get ample supplies of food, water, etc. I have little faith that in such a scenario people would pull together and help each other. Shit, we can barely be bothered to do that NOW.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Or at least until Farcebook kills the embed function, like Hulu apparently has. Hulu has been going out of their way to piss everybody off the last few months. ABC viewers, XBMC users, people who liked to post Daily Show/Colbert/South Park clips, etc. Farcebook has done a good job of pissing people off just by Zuckerfuck being a sellout douche who now sells your personal information to the government and then uses the money to support KKKoch Brothers pro Keystone Death Pipe propaganda. But it's only a matter of time before he goes all "intellectual property nazi" on the content as well.
      as long as free pron is still easily available, I could give a shit ; )
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Who are you now, Count Von Count ??

Just do it, you pussy!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Terry
          Honestly, the thought of some kind of massive disaster that knocks out the power grids and puts us back into the Dark Ages, technologically, is a scary thing. Because in an "every man for himself" scenario, it's gonna end up being whoever is the most well-armed will get ample supplies of food, water, etc. I have little faith that in such a scenario people would pull together and help each other. Shit, we can barely be bothered to do that NOW.
          transcendence was a dumb movie
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Terry
            Because in an "every man for himself" scenario, it's gonna end up being whoever is the most well-armed will get ample supplies of food, water, etc.
            That'd be me...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Pro Keystone Death Pipe ??

How 'bout pro bullshit FORD ??

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

That'd be me...
                Yes, we are all expecting to see you in the news in the not too distant future...
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Oh no...

You won't see me at all...

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Oh no...

You won't see me at all...
                    Suicide by cops...
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                      Yes, we are all expecting to see you in the news in the not too distant future...
                      No we won't. His end will be as insignificant as his life.

He has left no mark on the world, let alone the United States. Unless of course, you count those marks on his cousins ass, as he was smacking it! I know, I know...it was the drink and the drugs fault...

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Pro Keystone Death Pipe ??

How 'bout pro bullshit FORD ??
                        No, Zuckerfuck isn't sending me any money.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

another one close by, it's gonna get nuts
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...