Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

Well, good to see we've turned another thread into a vortex of hate and egotism.

What were you all saying about mental illness?
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I'm waiting to see how you put the blame on the BCE for Tony Stewart running that guy over. Is there anything the BCE isn't responsible for?
      OK then.... since by your own admission, you have been in "several mental institutions (but not in Bakersfield)" why don't you talk about your experience in "the system".
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Originally posted by FORD
        OK then.... since by your own admission, you have been in "several mental institutions (but not in Bakersfield)" why don't you talk about your experience in "the system".
        It was tough, dude. They took away his socks and wouldn't let him call his burly biker friend.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Tell me about your adventures in Heaven and hell. My your own admission you're either Jesus or the Devil smartass.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by binnie
            It was tough, dude. They took away his socks and wouldn't let him call his burly biker friend.
            I'm the sock lover. Ace Diamond was the one with the burly biker friend. If you're trying to join team smartass at least get your material right.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

I'm the sock lover. Ace Diamond was the one with the burly biker friend. If you're trying to join team smartass at least get your material right.
              I thought that you were an Ace Diamond alias. I'm serious.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by binnie
                I thought that you were an Ace Diamond alias. I'm serious.
                I know Ace. I even went to a Dodger game with him once. He's not a bad dude but he tends to spin a yarn or two like the tee pee story and such. He might not be the most talented musician but he gets out and plays as often as he can. He was in a 5 man Kiss band with a midget for awhile.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Treatment anywhere. At least in the US you have a better chance of the state putting you in an institution. In the third world the crazies just roam the streets. Think the US is bad travel to a few third world countries. No help whatsoever.
                  So that's the standard you aspire to in the US, a little better than the third world?

You should chant that at events, we're #38 we're #38!

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    I never liked the Mork from Ork character. I think I liked his stand up comedy best but he did make some good movies. Robin Williams was the free wheelin ad lib master.
                    Nah, that title belongs to Jonathan Winters. The Mork shows he guested on with Williams were (and are) hysterical.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Jonathan Winters was such a good addition to that show that you could even overlook the ridiculous plot device they used to make it happen. Though apparently, the people who made that "Benjamin Buttons" movie (which I haven't actually seen yet) liked it enough to rip it off. I'm assuming they left the egg out of their version?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Tell me about your adventures in Heaven and hell. My your own admission you're either Jesus or the Devil smartass.
                        I've never been to Heaven. But I've been to Hell many times. Nah, not the kind with fire and brimstone and Satan's beach condo at the Lake of Fire. That would be an improvement over the Hell I've been to.....
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I've never been to Heaven. But I've been to Hell many times. Nah, not the kind with fire and brimstone and Satan's beach condo at the Lake of Fire. That would be an improvement over the Hell I've been to.....
                          You have the start of some great lyrics here. Run with it! Hmmm. I think it would go good with kind of a country western flavor. Maybe the blues.

"I've never been to heaven baby. But I've been to hell many times….."
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                            Social Work. At least I'll have a job in 8 months...
                            So you're Trollvis' social worker. Well, best of luck.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                              Social Work. At least I'll have a job in 8 months...
                              When most people are your age, they start looking forward to retirement. Of course, technically you've been a lifelong student living the life of retirement for 30 plus years.

What will you do with your first check that isn't from your government? Move out of the ghetto?

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

I had a boss years ago that died by asphyxiation..turned out it was a sex thing and he went too far.....I did notice it was RWs publicist that said depression..hhmmm..

Comment

Working...