Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Robin Williams commits Suicide - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robin Williams commits Suicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• So is ELVIS leaving on the 16th?

It would seem to be the obvious choice.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
        So is ELVIS leaving on the 16th?

It would seem to be the obvious choice.
        or april 1st..or would that be too obvious....
        I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• That was four months ago...

Comment

• My cure for depression is titties. I've never seen a man yet where seeing some nice big tits doesn't cheer him up.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
              My cure for depression is titties. I've never seen a man yet where seeing some nice big tits doesn't cheer him up.

haha...does that work for gay men too or.....

Comment

• Originally posted by dazzlindino View Post
                Only if they are into trannies. Or "bears" with big ol' hairy man boobs.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Possibly. Some swing both ways. Hey if they are a tranny they will appreciate a nice pair of tits admiring and wishing they had them themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                    Flair hurt Sting? Good! I always liked Stewart and Andy but I never cared for that asshole Sting. Just because you are the lead singer of The Police doesn't mean you are a god.
                    He should have broken his fingers and ripped out his larynx. I never liked that prick either.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Robin. Put the knife down. Put your belt back on. Oh yeah she's nice! Check out them nipples! Oh I see you smiling like a cheshire cat now. Ok dude. Grab your wallet. We are hitting the strip clubs all night long. Who needs fucking Prozac?

Comment

• Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                        Seems like it should say run over not ran over I'm no english major.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          That was four months ago...
                          so the end times will happen on or before march 31 2015....interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
                            He should have broken his fingers and ripped out his larynx. I never liked that prick either.
                            Back in the old Slawterhouse days there was a DJ that would post by the name of Carol Springer. She interviewed Sting and she came into the room with a dozen roses for him. She said he just threw the flowers on the floor and was a complete prick. After she told her story on what a prick Gordon really was in person. We made all sorts of Sting jokes that were pretty funny.

Comment

A Satan worshiping friend of mine said the catholic church screwed up and the Gregorian calendar is three years off. December 21, 2015 is when the end will come, not December 21, 2012. So go to Sam's Club and buy lots of pork and beans and toilet paper.

Don't make this guys mistake. When the end comes party like it's 1999 or something like that. All these end dates come and go and confuse the shit out of me.
                              Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-13-2014, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Were in the end times now...

Open your eyes...

Comment

Working...
                                X