Status
    No thanks...

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Yeah, and you should repent and acknowledge the one true living God...

But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

Jeremiah 10:10

now, again.... is all this before or after the yadda yadda parts...I forget....
    the lord, the living, the king, the everlasting....jeesh....what are the names of the dead, short term, queen gods...those would be more interesting than yours....guessing your god killed those off...
    because he is a fucking bully and spiteful and hateful and jealous....
    and really...you should be applauding all those who are not saved like you...because we are the ones fulfilling your comic book prophecies....
    my brother in-law is just like you...haha....every other year its gonna be over....and yet..he is disappointed time and time again when there is another tomorrow...
    I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No thanks...
    But it explains basic scientific facts about the world in terms even a child can understand.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Scientific fact is an oxymoron...

Science constantly disproves itself as more discoveries are made...

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Gravity and "damn, the earth ain't flat after all" being the exceptions I suppose?

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Were in the end times now...

Open your eyes...
    Sorry the most current data measuring the natural expansion of the universe is still consistent and progressing as it has been for the last several billion years. We are so far away from the end times we can barely see it with today's advanced technology.

If you were to open your eyes Big E... even if human life were to end on this speck of dust in the universe... life, as we know it, would continue in abundance every where else. Only human arrogance leads many to believe we're alone and special in such vastness...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Life on the planet isn't going to end...

Read your Bible...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

No it doesn't, it refines itself.

When the Rosetta craft after a 10 year flight arrived at a comet millions of miles away last week with them both travelling at thousands of miles an hour it was all done using Newtonian physics calculated nearly 400 years ago.

Unlike superstitions though, if you can prove something is wrong then science corrects itself.

That's why you can post crap on this website that we can read on a computer but not by prayer.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Life on the planet isn't going to end...

Read your Bible...
    I did and it's a smelly crock of shit.

“Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Robin Williams Had Parkinson's Disease, Wife Says

TV | By Tim Kenneally on August 14, 2014 @ 11:15 am

Robin Williams‘ wife has revealed the late actor, who died of an apparent suicide on Monday, was in the early stages of Parkinson's disease.

Williams’ wife, Susan Schneider, said in a statement on Thursday that the actor, who was found in his northern California home with a belt secured around his neck, was not ready to share the fact that he was suffering from Parkinson's with the public.

The Oscar-winning actor, who had struggled with addiction throughout his life and had recently entered rehab prior to his death, died with his sobriety “intact,” Schneider said.

Schneider added that the family hopes that Williams’ death will inspire others to find help and support that they need for whatever difficulties they are facing.

“It is our hope in the wake of Robin's tragic passing, that others will find the strength to seek the care and support they need to treat whatever battles they are facing so they may feel less afraid,” Schneider said.

Williams, star of “Mork & Mindy,” “Good Will Hunting” and other projects had been treated for depression in the period leading up to his death.

Read Schneider's full statement below.

“Robin spent so much of his life helping others. Whether he was entertaining millions on stage, film or television, our troops on the frontlines, or comforting a sick child — Robin wanted us to laugh and to feel less afraid.

Since his passing, all of us who loved Robin have found some solace in the tremendous outpouring of affection and admiration for him from the millions of people whose lives he touched. His greatest legacy, besides his three children, is the joy and happiness he offered to others, particularly to those fighting personal battles.

Robin's sobriety was intact and he was brave as he struggled with his own battles of depression, anxiety as well as early stages of Parkinson's Disease, which he was not yet ready to share publicly.

It is our hope in the wake of Robin's tragic passing, that others will find the strength to seek the care and support they need to treat whatever battles they are facing so they may feel less afraid.”
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I did and it's a smelly crock of shit.

“Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)
    See ??

Of course not...

You're spiritually blind...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, that certainly clarifies the picture. Not a good future to contemplate for anybody, let alone someone already dealing with severe depression. Perhaps he should have called Michael J. Fox?

I watched two grandparents die from Parkinsons. As shitty luck would have it, they would happen to be the two who were once married to each other. So while there's not a definite hereditary link established yet to Parkinsons, my 73 year old mother is understandably concerned about that possibility, as am I. If I was diagnosed with that shit, I'm not going to say it wouldn't cross my mind to go out on my own terms.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Chicks with Parkinsons give the best hand jobs.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's an ego thing, people like to think that the world will end on their watch otherwise their utter insignificance as one of 100 billion apes that have clung to a rock in the middle of vast emptiness for a while and then died can be a little difficult to get your head around.
    I'm not convinced the Bible is the word of the creator of the universe or it was even written by true believers. It's quite possible some wise men thousands of years ago decided to invent religion to try to keep people in line and wrote whatever morphed into the Bible as it is today. But I don't see why it's so aggravating to atheists that people want to believe something they don't believe. I'm an agnostic. It doesn't bother me that you believe what you believe yet it somehow bothers you everybody else doesn't agree with you. If there is a supreme being I'd assume you'd get on his good side by being a decent human being not killing other people or going to church one day and being an asshole the other six days every week. I've had too many incidents in my life where I should have been killed, maimed or busted but I wasn't that make me think there might be someone or something looking out for me from somewhere. If you just call that being lucky you still believe there's something more to our existence than life and death.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Chicks with Parkinsons give the best hand jobs.
    Go shave a chainsaw up your misogynistic rectum and die a slow, painful death, okay?

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No it doesn't, it refines itself.

When the Rosetta craft after a 10 year flight arrived at a comet millions of miles away last week with them both travelling at thousands of miles an hour it was all done using Newtonian physics calculated nearly 400 years ago.

Unlike superstitions though, if you can prove something is wrong then science corrects itself.

That's why you can post crap on this website that we can read on a computer but not by prayer.
    Wouldn't scientists generally avoid the terms 'fact' or 'truth' and speak in terms of 'infinite probability'? That seems to me to be its ultimate strength.
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Go shave a chainsaw up your misogynistic rectum and die a slow, painful death, okay?
    Did he strike a nerve ??

Bring it up with your social loser...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Shave?

I'm getting tired of fixing all your grammatical mistakes.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Did he strike a nerve ??
    Did I strike a twitching nerve?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That reminds me. I loaned my chainsaw to my neighbor a few weeks ago and haven't gotten it back yet. I hate loaning stuff to people who don't return it.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I'm not convinced the Bible is the word of the creator of the universe or it was even written by true believers. It's quite possible some wise men thousands of years ago decided to invent religion to try to keep people in line and wrote whatever morphed into the Bible as it is today. But I don't see why it's so aggravating to atheists that people want to believe something they don't believe. I'm an agnostic. It doesn't bother me that you believe what you believe yet it somehow bothers you everybody else doesn't agree with you. If there is a supreme being I'd assume you'd get on his good side by being a decent human being not killing other people or going to church one day and being an asshole the other six days every week. I've had too many incidents in my life where I should have been killed, maimed or busted but I wasn't that make me think there might be someone or something looking out for me from somewhere. If you just call that being lucky you still believe there's something more to our existence than life and death.
    I love the bible. It does give some good advice. Treating others like how you want to be treated is a good moral foundation. But if I want to take revenge, I can use the bible to justify it. Use a little license and creativity, you can justify anything with the bible.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Shave?

I'm getting tired of fixing all your grammatical mistakes.
    Hush...

The fag is trying to get a Master's Degree...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    I love the bible. It does give some good advice. Treating others like how you want to be treated is a good moral foundation.
    No it's not.

What if they don't want to be treated how you like being treated?

What if someone is a homosexual Sammy Hagar fan does that mean it's moral for him to fuck you in the ass while playing Dreams?

It's a justification rule book to allow people to do shitty things to other people without having to feel guilty about it.

"Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Well, that certainly clarifies the picture. Not a good future to contemplate for anybody, let alone someone already dealing with severe depression. Perhaps he should have called Michael J. Fox?

I watched two grandparents die from Parkinsons. As shitty luck would have it, they would happen to be the two who were once married to each other. So while there's not a definite hereditary link established yet to Parkinsons, my 73 year old mother is understandably concerned about that possibility, as am I. If I was diagnosed with that shit, I'm not going to say it wouldn't cross my mind to go out on my own terms.
    It seems some people view life as a half full glass and other view it as a half empty glass. I think the difference is some view life as a challenge. I think Michael J Fox is such a person. They just seem to go on regardless of how much baggage they get saddled with. Robin Williams seemed to be the glass is half empty type.

I had one grandmother who was crippled with polio but she was always glad to see you and always fascinated with life. She read a lot and was always up on things. My other grandmother was in perfect health but always negative and miserable. She had money. A nice home. Always looked nice but you could tell. She never was that happy and always paranoid of something.

I think it's a person's attitude more than anything. Some people can do so much with so much shit in their lives and other's can't do anything when they have so little in their way. The biggest thing in their way is themselves.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-14-2014 at 04:50 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No it's not.

What if they don't want to be treated how you like being treated?

What if someone is a homosexual Sammy Hagar fan does that mean it's moral for him to fuck you in the ass while playing Dreams?

It's a justification rule book to allow people to do shitty things to other people without having to feel guilty about it.

"Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)
    LOL! Hey. Constantine needed some scripture. If you can't wipe out the christians, exploit them. Constantine's way created more wealth and power than Nero had even dreamed of. The bible is a product of Rome. I'm sure the turn the other cheek bit didn't find itself there by accident.

This guy would fuck you up the ass without a reach around.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-14-2014 at 05:00 PM.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

That's how you percieve it because people use it like that. Cars weren't invented to run people over and kill them but it doesn't stop people from doing it if that's what they want to do. Doesn't atheism give some people the excuse to do shitty things to other people without regret too?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    LOL! Hey. Constantine needed some scripture. If you can't wipe out the christians, exploit them. Constantine's way created more wealth and power than Nero had even dreamed of. The bible is a product of Rome. I'm sure the turn the other cheek bit didn't find itself there by accident.
    Classic example is
    'And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marveled at him.'

They marvelled at the fucking nerve of Constantine sticking in a bit about Jesus saying give money to the dictator 300 years later.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Robin Williams commits Suicide

That's how you percieve it because people use it like that. Cars weren't invented to run people over and kill them but it doesn't stop people from doing it if that's what they want to do. Doesn't atheism give some people the excuse to do shitty things to other people without regret too?
    No it does neither one nor the other.

Like the car in your example.

You just made my point for me.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You can spin anything. The thing is, I'm more concerned with how a person behaves than what they believe in. Right now it seems like there has been an explosion of people who want to shove their lifestyle in your face. Interesting enough it seems to come mostly from the groups that used to champion free speech about 35 years ago. Now they have become just as bad as the people they were rebelling against. There seems to be a cycle. Hell. Everyone wants power.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Classic example is
    'And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marveled at him.'

They marvelled at the fucking nerve of Constantine sticking in a bit about Jesus saying give money to the dictator 300 years later.
    The romans didn't care what you worshiped. They were more concerned with you paying taxes and not causing trouble.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The thing is you will never get rid of religion unless of course you want a dictatorship that gets rid of it. Look at the Russians. They were under atheist communism for 80 years and now they are running back to the church. They are building 200 new church's in Moscow to meet the demand.

There is always going to be religion. People want it.

As long as I'm not forced to join and there is a separation of church and state, I have no problem. I would rather have people have the freedom to pursue what they want even if I don't agree with it than to have some centralized planning committee dictate how everyone should live. Freedom of choice is always messy but it's fun.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-14-2014 at 05:15 PM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Education is improving things is most 1st world countries at least but yeah we are stuck with it worldwide for our lifetimes at least.

Even in the US there has been a huge rise in the non religious, especially among the young.

I'd say about 10% of the people I know attend church.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I like going to church.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah well we know why you go there...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah well we know why you go there...
    I do believe you're implying something rude...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The churches are corrupt...

That's why people don't go...

Chuck Baldwin has a real church and is a real man of God...

Liberty Fellowship

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Education is improving things is most 1st world countries at least but yeah we are stuck with it worldwide for our lifetimes at least.

Even in the US there has been a huge rise in the non religious, especially among the young.

I'd say about 10% of the people I know attend church.
    It sounds like you'd approve of a society where there is no freedom to believe whatever you want to believe or share those beliefs with others.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Because he thinks he's somehow part of the power structure...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It sounds like you'd approve of a society where there is no freedom to believe whatever you want to believe or share those beliefs with others.
    Depends what the beliefs are.

Too much respect is given to beliefs I'm all about the freedom to say that a belief is wrong and why.

Religions don't stand up to scrutiny and that's why the people that run them don't like questions being asked.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Because he thinks he's somehow part of the power structure...
    Hahaha

Maybe you should add me to your list of FEARS...?
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-14-2014 at 06:59 PM.

Thread Information