• FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hillary Clinton - The Perfect Republican Candidate

Fuck this shit - SANDERS/WARREN 2016!!
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Fuck Hitlery as well as old man Sanders and Multimillionaire "I'm not wealthy" E-LIEzabitch Warren...

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD

Fuck this shit - SANDERS/WARREN 2016!!
      You'll end up having to vote for her because the Republicans will come up with something even worse.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        You'll end up having to vote for her because the Republicans will come up with something even worse.
        More than likely they will, especially if they go with Jeb (Yeah, like 5 BCE presidencies wasn't enough??) or some Kochwhore like Jabba Christie or Eddie Munster Ryan.

Then there's the Rand Paul option. I would never vote for him, but if he looked like he was getting anywhere near the Repuke nomination, I would do everything I could to get a LIBERAL majority in both houses of congress.

Rand is against interventionalist wars and militarized police, and for legalized weed and marriage equality. He would probably veto anything else the Liberal congress sent to his desk, but even those few things would be the most forward progress this country has seen since 1980.

Of course Rand Paul with a teabagger Congress would make even me long for the "good old days" of Chimpy. This country would never survive that. It would be the Great Depression & the Civil War combined, and probably worse than both.

For the alleged "Democrats" to run a candidate like Hillary, who is far to the RIGHT of most Republicans on many issues.... that's just suicide.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah for the rest of the world Rand Paul may not be too bad.

The main power of the president seems to be C-in-C these days anyway. That's another reason to worry about Hillary she seems to have a bit of the Thatcher 'I'll show a woman can be tough' trigger happy shit about her.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Yeah for the rest of the world Rand Paul may not be too bad.

The main power of the president seems to be C-in-C these days anyway. That's another reason to worry about Hillary she seems to have a bit of the Thatcher 'I'll show a woman can be tough' trigger happy shit about her.
            Yeah, I was worried about that in the 2008 campaign, when she was spouting all her "obliterate Iran" bullshit, and spinning her fictional tales of ducking sniper fire in Bosnia

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              More than likely they will, especially if they go with Jeb (Yeah, like 5 BCE presidencies wasn't enough??) or some Kochwhore like Jabba Christie or Eddie Munster Ryan.

Then there's the Rand Paul option. I would never vote for him, but if he looked like he was getting anywhere near the Repuke nomination, I would do everything I could to get a LIBERAL majority in both houses of congress.

Rand is against interventionalist wars and militarized police, and for legalized weed and marriage equality. He would probably veto anything else the Liberal congress sent to his desk, but even those few things would be the most forward progress this country has seen since 1980.

Of course Rand Paul with a teabagger Congress would make even me long for the "good old days" of Chimpy. This country would never survive that. It would be the Great Depression & the Civil War combined, and probably worse than both.

For the alleged "Democrats" to run a candidate like Hillary, who is far to the RIGHT of most Republicans on many issues.... that's just suicide.
              A JFK styled Democrat would win. That's what the country wants. Someone in the middle. The thing is, both parties will make sure nobody like that gets the nomination. That's why you have the conspiracy theories about JFK Jr. being knocked off. The establishment was scared of him. Not that foul play in his death is true but yeah, I bet the establishment feared that guy running for president.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

The problem is the average Democrat has no idea who Hillary Clinton really is. Here she is sitting with James Baker almost having orgasms over going to war. Hillary is a neocon. Plus she's not lazy like Obama. She will get things done and they will be things the average American won't want.
                Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-15-2014, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

No one knows who Obomba really is, so what's the difference...

The sheep will get what they deserve...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

The real problem is multinational corporations. They have become more powerful than governments. The put their corporate headquarters in countries like Ireland where they pay lower corporate taxes. The outsource their manufacturing to countries that have the cheapest labor and loose environmental regulation. They have bought the political system in the US including the Supreme Court. They own both political parties.

At this point it doesn't matter if the Republican and Democrat candidate is elected. The result is the same. They serve the corporations not the people who voted them. They laugh at the voters viewing them as dumb sheep believing in this party or that party. The game is rigged.

It probably will take a revolution of some kind to break the grip.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

And it's coming...

People are waking up...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

I think at this point the only political option left is the throw the incumbents out in the US Congress. Clean house there. We have lost the presidency but a decent congress can take care of a bad president and they can change bad laws. The power is in the congress. The president is just a corporate figure head now.

I think this is why there is a big push to get the US in a war with anybody. Russia. Back in Iraq. Anywhere. The corporations need another big war to distract the public. They are worried we will manage to clean house and take their power away.

That's why I'm quite passive on getting into another war. We need to focus on breaking the grip of the multinational corporations. They are a nasty bunch. For all I know they could be sponsoring this ISIS nonsense.

I think the most important thing to focus on is cleaning up the US Congress and working with other countries to put some sort of international regulation on multi-national corporations because they will bring the world to war if we don't do something.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Well...

Tranny staffers wont help...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            And it's coming...

People are waking up...
                            Yeah but Revolutions go badly and usually the bad guys end up winning in the end if they are not planned well. Also a revolution can happen without too much bloodshed. I want strategy and tactics. Not just some gun waiving bravado or end of times talk.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

For a proper revolution to work you first need to know what the problem is and who is behind it. Then you need to set up courts so those arrested get a fair trial. Then you need an enforcement arm to make the arrests. You pin point the problem and remove it. That's how you win. You don't win having a big bar fight and chaos.

Comment

Working...