• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Go ahead and loot Sam's Club and Costco. I'll loot jewelry stores. I would have said banks but unless you can get into the safe you can't get much money out of a closed bank.
    You don't think that jewelry stores keep all their stuff in a safe when they are closed?
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
      You don't think that jewelry stores keep all their stuff in a safe when they are closed?
      not in bakersfield
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        not in bakersfield
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hell, if I was going to loot a store, I'd rent a U-haul and back it up to the "Total Wine" store on the west side. Despite the name, they have a great beer selection too, so I'd pretty much clean that out.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

I wouldn't loot...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
              Since this looting in Ferguson, MO seems to be such a big topic these days, let's have your opinion on what stores white people would loot, if they were dumb enough to actually act like those fucking loser pieces of shit in Ferguson.

Now come on, we all know that white folks would never do this, but let's pretend.
              Don't kid yourself, the looters in the London riots were of all races.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
                They put the really expensive shit in there but there's still plenty of small stuff worth lots of money in the display cases after they close. You just have to make sure you grab the right shit.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• mh5150
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Mar 2010

Late to the thread but...
                  IKEA...

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

That's Vandy in the yellow shirt!! Only a Brit would loot clothes. Who the fuck wants clothes?? You don't steal clothes! You steal beer, cigarettes, steaks, beer, Reese's Cups, beer, TVs, Blu Ray players, designer sunglasses, designer purses, and oh yeah some beer too.
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Hell, if I was going to loot a store, I'd rent a U-haul and back it up to the "Total Wine" store on the west side. Despite the name, they have a great beer selection too, so I'd pretty much clean that out.
                      See, now this is a man with a plan! While the, ugh, common folk are out looting the gas stations and pawn shops, the rest of us will be hitting the good places.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by mh5150
                        Late to the thread but...
                        IKEA...
                        Now that would be a tough store to loot. The whole fucking store is designed as a maze that takes you about three hours to walk through. They literally had to build a cafeteria in the middle of it, so people's blood sugar wouldn't drop dangerously low by the time they made it out of the maze.

It would take far too long to loot
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Plus you gotta put all the stuff you steal together when you get home. Ain't nobody got time for dat!

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

No only a Brit would steal from a cheap and nasty clothes shop , a lot of the footage from the London riots showed them stealing from shite shops .
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister

I was talking about white Americans Sesh. You are as dumb as Angel. We all know Canuck's and Limey's don't count. Besides, I hear you Europeans, and Canadians, do a better job of keeping the black man under control, than we do here. I'm sure if you guys were "The Land Of The Free", they'd think that meant they were free to do whatever the fuck they want, and live off everyone else for free, there too. We are just too fucking lenient. We did the same thing with women. We allowed them to go to work during the war, because we needed them. They fucking blew it all out of proportion, and started all this equal rights bullshit. They should have been bitch slapped right back to the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant, after the war was over. We wouldn't have all the problems with them, that we have today. The divorce rate would be a lot lower too.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                                That's Vandy in the yellow shirt!! Only a Brit would loot clothes. Who the fuck wants clothes?? You don't steal clothes! You steal beer, cigarettes, steaks, beer, Reese's Cups, beer, TVs, Blu Ray players, designer sunglasses, designer purses, and oh yeah some beer too.
                                A lot of TVs were taken in London, 15 years earlier and they would have lost none because they would have been too heavy.

Comment

Working...