Conspiracy theory kid:Army Preparing to Use Lethal Force Against “Unarmed Civilians”

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think in this case, the original incident was pre-9/11 good old Southern racist cops murdering a black kid.

The over the top response to it was the post 9/11 militarized fascist police state.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Not anymore it isn't...

We live in a post 9/11 police state...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Bullshit...

Von and myself have it right...

The ****** attacked the cop...

There are these things called witnesses...

Stop with the lies...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bottom line is the job of the police is to protect and serve.

The job of the military is to kill and destroy.

You cannot mix the two, and you cannot hire somebody straight out of the military to work in the police department, when - especially in a stressful situation - they may not be mentally capable of making the distinction. There's no "reverse boot camp" when you leave the military to purge the combat mentality from your head. Maybe there should be?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Bullshit...

Von and myself have it right...

The ****** attacked the cop...

There are these things called witnesses...

Stop with the lies...
            Where are these alleged "witnesses". So far, there has been one anonymous right wing cunt, calling into a right wing cunt's radio show and even her (most likely made up) story was supposedly relayed second hand to her from the murdering pig's wife.

The actual witnesses on the scene all say it was a murder. And if the kid had been white, Alex Jones would be saying the same thing.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• WACF
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Conspiracy theory kid:Army Preparing to Use Lethal Force Against “Unarmed Civ...

The chief did say right away the officer had sustained facial injuries...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by WACF
                The chief did say right away the officer had sustained facial injuries...
                An orbital fracture, to be more precise...

Comment

• WACF
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Bottom line is the job of the police is to protect and serve.

The job of the military is to kill and destroy.

You cannot mix the two, and you cannot hire somebody straight out of the military to work in the police department, when - especially in a stressful situation - they may not be mentally capable of making the distinction. There's no "reverse boot camp" when you leave the military to purge the combat mentality from your head. Maybe there should be?

We saw that during the Depression in Canada...a lot of police officers were WW1 vets...beating protesters was not unheard of.

Different time too...

Comment

• dazzlindino
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jul 2009

Where are these alleged "witnesses". So far, there has been one anonymous right wing cunt, calling into a right wing cunt's radio show and even her (most likely made up) story was supposedly relayed second hand to her from the murdering pig's wife.

The actual witnesses on the scene all say it was a murder. And if the kid had been white, Alex Jones would be saying the same thing.
                    Again, they released a video where by standers behind the camera were saying po' brownie kept coming at the cop...guess you ignore all the facts...
                    why is it you are trying to protect this thug....
                    I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• VetteLS5
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2012

You bring up an interesting point. What if they were trained as military police in their prior employment though?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                        You bring up an interesting point. What if they were trained as military police in their prior employment though?
                        If their entire military career was as an MP and they had never been deployed in a war zone, that might be different.

Bottom line is that you shouldn't have somebody in a blue uniform who doesn't know whether he's in Ferguson or Fallujah. Presumably an MP who had only served on a US base wouldn't have that mental issue, though there still might be some military police training there which is inappropriate for civilian employment. I'm not familiar enough with MP training to say what those specifics are, of course.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by dazzlindino
                          Again, they released a video where by standers behind the camera were saying po' brownie kept coming at the cop...guess you ignore all the facts...
                          why is it you are trying to protect this thug....
                          Yeah, I saw that video. And it looks about as authentic as a Pimpy O'Keefe scam. But you probably believed all those too, right?

Random idiots babbling into a cell phone camera is NOT "evidence".
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• dazzlindino
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jul 2009

Yeah, I saw that video. And it looks about as authentic as a Pimpy O'Keefe scam. But you probably believed all those too, right?

Random idiots babbling into a cell phone camera is NOT "evidence".
                            so now this is a conspiracy.....hmmm...so then how do you know some one was even shot to begin with then....

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by dazzlindino
                              so now this is a conspiracy.....hmmm...so then how do you know some one was even shot to begin with then....
                              Because there was a dead kid lying in the goddamn street for 8 hours. So that much is obvious.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• dazzlindino
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jul 2009

Because there was a dead kid lying in the goddamn street for 8 hours. So that much is obvious.
                                so you were there...or am I to assume that those videos pass your sniff test....

Comment

Working...