• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
    There is no global warming, dunce...
    Stop trying to derail the thread with your irrelevant pretend conspiracy nonsense.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      There is no global warming, dunce...
      Yes there is, Gregory.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Yeah FROD....

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Stop trying to derail the thread with your irrelevant pretend conspiracy nonsense.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
            And that's where you get the whole right wing narrative......

The kid shoplifts some crappy cigars, therefore he deserves to have a hole blasted into the top of his head (along with 5 other gunshot wounds) and then have his body lay rotting in the hot August sun for several hours.

Except even that much is a lie, because both Wilson and his police chief said at the time that they had NO IDEA that Brown was a suspect in the shoplifting at the time Wilson found him jaywalking. And his fabricated story he's telling now makes his chief a liar (which he probably already was anyway) but it also makes no sense. As the Young Turks video says, if you were leaning into a police car and punching a cop in the face, are you really going to stop and hand off something to your friends.

I'm just not believing a word that comes out of Wilson's mouth. And that was before I found out he married a Klan bitch last week, which certainly implies that his beliefs are sympathetic to the cause (or why the fuck else would you marry somebody like that?)

It's clearly a shitty police force.

Looking on though it seems both sides are rushing to defend shitty people without enough evidence to be so strident.

Comment

• WACF
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

They have come with an agenda or they haven't seen the security camera where this shy meek boy turns on the shopkeeper he is robbing and the guy jumps back shitting himself.

That said there the cops testimony sounds self serving, I seriously doubt some aspects like the repeated hand going for the waistband.

Maybe you need more surveillance cameras in your towns to settle these things...
              Dash cams…audio for what cameras can't see…something to settle these things…not just for the officer's protection either.

You would think the forensic evidence would have ended it..but too many with an agenda in play for this to end.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

See my link above, the cops fucked up the forensics.

You can put that down to protecting their own guy because he's guilty or because they are just shit.

Comment

• WACF
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

See my link above, the cops fucked up the forensics.

You can put that down to protecting their own guy because he's guilty or because they are just shit.

Holy crap…just getting to number 4 has you shaking your head.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Doesn't seem to be a very well equipped police department. Not only are they apparently the only police department in the US not to have dash cams, but apparently the cops only have guns and no tazers or even billy clubs, which presumably are both standard issue to most police departments.

Not that tazers themselves aren't over used in this country, but one would think any police department dealing with an unarmed suspect would try all the non-lethal methods first, and save bullets and death for the absolute last resort.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      No, it wasn't. The one I was talking about was walking home, minding his own business...

I know Vain, you're scared of black people and have to watch the most extreme videos to demonize them with...
                      Not at all, it's just a reality. They are, for the most part, savages.
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                        Oh my fucking God...
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                          Oh my fucking God...
                          Describe this 'fucking God'

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

I despise the use of that word. My great great great great grandmother's "name" on her marriage certificate is "une petite sauvage" (one little savage).
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                              That's sooooo over the top. Everyone here will cringe because they have an example pointing up the 5% that aren't savages.

Here are the examples that will follow using the standard commie lib template:

"That's not true because I know [ insert race] and they don't behave like savages."

Want a real funny? Go to a drive thru in a black neighborhood. When the "server" repeats your order just simply say:

"That was pretty good. Would you like to try pictures next?"
                              A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                                I despise the use of that word. My great great great great grandmother's "name" on her marriage certificate is "une petite sauvage" (one little savage).
                                So you are 1/64th wild woman?

Comment

Working...