X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    I'm sure if a cop had come along and shot and killed this piece of shit unarmed CRIMINAL, FORD would be sticking up for the CRIMINAL.

Unfortunately this one got away. We can only hope karma gets him, and he ends up dead, one way or another.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/g...aptop/29828866
    Crime is good. Crime is good for society. Crime don't pay. Crime is a disease. Fuck the po leece. The 11 yo girl had it coming. Cops are bullies from high school. Cops are pigs. Cops are para military.

Cops are the only ones who should have guns. -- And down with EVIL GREEDY corporations. sent from iphone.
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
      I'll do it, and I have to fly there from fucking Australia.
      Leave your kangaroos at home.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
        Once again hippy chick, are your tits better at sex when you are just high on weed or totally wasted? A seasoned toker like yourself should have some excellent totally wasted sex stories about how many guys you did (and still do) in one session. But remember before you tell on yourself..............

pics or it didn't happen..........

btw, are hippy pics out of focus until you've had some more weed?
        Oh for fuck's sake come out of the closet already.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP

Then you got "protesters" organizing hit lists on businesses. That makes a lot of sense too. "We don't get our way we'll go out and fuck up some more shit real good!!" Yeah, that's gonna go a long way to shrink the so called racial divide in this country. Guess what? Those kinds of tactics are straight out of the Turner Diaries!

This whole thing is a buncha bullshit. The evidence was handed over to a grand jury. They will make their decision and that should be the fucking end of it. But no...now you got so called "black leaders" saying they won't accept it IF they don't indict this dude. But they WILL accept it if they do indict him. Hello! Welcome to Bizarro World! This is the new normal - where justice = getting my way.
          My, you're so...so WHITE Donnie.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
            My, you're so...so WHITE Donnie.
            I know, I know. I should feel guilty about being born white but I don't. Maybe next year.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• jacksmar
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

kristy, address the question: as a hippy chick, are your tits better at sex when you are just high on weed or totally wasted? A seasoned toker like yourself should have some excellent totally wasted sex stories about how many guys you did (and still do) in one session.

just tell us your best totally wasted fuck story. tell us how great it was to be soooo wasted to get fucked............

Comment

• jacksmar
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I know, I know. I should feel guilty about being born white but I don't. Maybe next year.
                Great answer. But I'm sure I won't next year too.

Comment

• jacksmar
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  It's funny when the thickest poster here makes racial superiority memes...
                  It's even funnier when guys like you have so much respect for the black aboriginal for using every part of the animal for food.

And hilarious how you same people think hot dog companies are disgusting for using any part of the animal.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

kristy, address the question: as a hippy chick, are your tits better at sex when you are just high on weed or totally wasted? A seasoned toker like yourself should have some excellent totally wasted sex stories about how many guys you did (and still do) in one session.

just tell us your best totally wasted fuck story. tell us how great it was to be soooo wasted to get fucked............
                    So...I'm a "hippy chick" now? Sure you're not high yourself in that you cannot spell the word "hippie" correctly?

Speaking of wasted sex what's it's like to dress up and play failed musician in a KISS tribute band? All that plastic and leather - sweating with other grown men...

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Best of luck.

Comment

• jacksmar
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

So...I'm a "hippy chick" now? Sure you're not high yourself in that you cannot spell the word "hippie" correctly?

Speaking of wasted sex what's it's like to dress up and play failed musician in a KISS tribute band? All that plastic and leather - sweating with other grown men...
                        kristy, you are a stoned and dense hippie chick. I haven't played in a trib band since Oct 2011. For the record, women loved the boots and outfit. And you have to stay in shape. No woman I've met wants to fuck a fat old guy in spandex.

And you dodged the question again.

But forget that question for now.....

Are your best "life" moments spent totally wasted? How many moments in your life end with the summation; "and we were totally wasted"???

And tits pics please............

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

For the record, men loved the boots and outfit. And you have to stay in shape. No man I've met wants to fuck a fat old guy in spandex.
                          Fixed that for you.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Nick, you're getting way behind your name game. Just call me some juvenile insult and move on. org.............

Michael McPhearson - Veterans for Peace – a Communist Party USA front now infiltrated by radicals of US Marxism, Black Radical Congress, and....

In September 2010, McPhearson attended a conference with then Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at New York’s Warwick Hotel.

Missouri’s Nixon Vows to Guard Protesters’ Rights in Tone Shift

If there’s an indictment, demonstrations will follow “because people are happy,” said Michael McPhearson of St. Louis, 50, executive director of Veterans for Peace, a part of the Don’t Shoot Coalition. “If there’s not, people will express frustration and anger.”

Organizers are establishing “safe spaces” where protesters may rest or obtain supplies near places such as the Ferguson Police Department and prosecutor Robert McCulloch’s office in Clayton, McPhearson said.
                            Well, you can hang with the Klan, then...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's even funnier when guys like you have so much respect for the black aboriginal for using every part of the animal for food.
                              Do they? I don't give a fuck what they do...

And hilarious how you same people think hot dog companies are disgusting for using any part of the animal.
                              Who are these "people".

What are these retarded strawman distinctions you're drawing in your mind - or rather Fox News, New Hax, or some random blog you plagiarize?

Comment

• jacksmar
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Fixed that for you.
                                You've fixed nothing. You wake up each morning thinking about getting high.

Just get your tits out and find a camera............

Comment

Working...