Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Speaking of justice...I'm pretty sure people would have accepted the decision if it had been to indict the cop.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Speaking of justice...I'm pretty sure people would have accepted the decision if it had been to indict the cop.
      They would have looted anyway..half the fuckers there are from neighboring towns looking for a way to get free shit.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
        They would have looted anyway..half the fuckers there are from neighboring towns looking for a way to get free shit.
        What the fuck for? They could have waited three more days and done that on the day that it happens legally all over the country.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          What the fuck for? They could have waited three more days and done that on the day that it happens legally all over the country.
          Another situation that most sensible folks wont get themselves into.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
            Another situation that most sensible folks wont get themselves into.
            I hear that. I don't go anywhere on "Black Friday" and avoid the malls entirely, if possible, the entire month of December.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

I hear that. I don't go anywhere on "Black Friday" and avoid the malls entirely, if possible, the entire month of December.
              There are some good Black Friday online deals coming up. I ain't gonna stand in line for 8 hours for a 50 inch TV deal.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

YEEEEHAAAAAW!!!! It's safe to shoot ******s again!!!!
                Jeez...

You're even a bigger dick head than Sesh...

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Remember when all the right wingers tried to justify this MURDER because some fucking anonymous moron made up some story about the skinhead nazi Klan fuck murdering pig having a blown out eye socket and being beaten so badly by the "scary ******" that he feared for his life and had NO OTHER CHOICE but to murder him??

Well here's pictures of Officer Aryan Race Asshole taken shortly after the murder.......

Tell me, Nurse Presley.... in your seasoned medical opinion..... does this filthy piece of shit look injured to you??
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Yeah, he looks heart broken...

Racist...

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

He looks like a heart broken racist?

Why, because he missed 6 of his 12 shots?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Shut the hell up...

Comment

• SilvioDante
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2004

My question is, do people want justice or do they just want their agendas advanced?

Talk about innocent, what about the innocent owners of the businesses that are being looted? How about the innocent tax payers that have to pay for the damage done to their town?

I don't even pretend to know the truth I this case, but I know that Rev. Al ain't gonna help matters.

But hey, as long as the ratings in Fox/CNN are good, let's just keep fanning the flames!
                          "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by SilvioDante
                            My question is, do people want justice or do they just want their agendas advanced?
                            Apparently what they wanted was free liquor and cell phones. Now the liquor I can understand. But cell phones?

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

KLAN FUCK 1: (singing): Celebrate good times, come on!

KLAN FUCK 2:
                              Goddamn it, why are you singing that ****** song??

KLAN FUCK 1: Who gives a shit? It's a party. Where's the moonshine and the sheep? YEEEEHAAAAAW!!!! It's safe to shoot ******s again!!!!
                              So did anyone else hear about FORD's reasoned and well spoken protesters, after their standing committee meeting, decided to car jack an elderly man last night sending him to the hospital?

How did that conversation go, FORD?
                              A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                                So did anyone else hear about FORD's reasoned and well spoken protesters, after their standing committee meeting, decided to car jack an elderly man last night sending him to the hospital?

How did that conversation go, FORD?

Nobody is advocating looting or rioting, idiot. Especially Michael Brown's family that are begging people to stop the violence...

Not everything is so black and white like in your little pinhead, no pun intended...

Comment

Working...