X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Anyone that is born white in Europe or the US at this unique time in the history of the planet has already been spectacularly lucky. Non white people born there are still pretty damn lucky.

You act as though the 90% of the planet who don't have a pot to piss in don't exist.

Poor you, you are so victimised.
    I have no idea who you're replying to but what the fuck does the 90% of the planet who don't have a pot to piss in have to do with a white cop shooting some black dude in Missouri? A cop shot a guy who committed a strong armed robbery and may or may not have attacked him. According to some of the stories I've seen in the last two days the black dude busted the cops eye socket. Did he surrender before or after he did it?
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      According to some of the stories I've seen in the last two days the black dude busted the cops eye socket.
      Turns out those stories were completely made up bullshit from the right wing rumor mill.

In further disgusting news, some Klan fucks started a "crowdsourcing" fundraiser for the murderer "cop". Racist right wing assholes have contributed over $230,000 to it.

A quarter million dollars profit for cold blooded murder? Mafia hitmen all over the country are going to be walking away from "the family" to join the Ferguson KKK-PD. Similar line of work, pays much better.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
        Turns out those stories were completely made up bullshit from the right wing rumor mill.
        If it is and the dude was trying to give up the cop should be prosecuted for murder. However blaming the whole white race for something one white cop did is ridiculous. The cops that beat down Rodney King were guilty as fuck but that doesn't make what happened in L A afterwards right by any stretch of the imagination. They damn near killed Reginald Denny just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time with white skin. Looting and vandalizing isn't going to stop another cop from doing the same thing it's just going to make more cops want to do it. Most of those people don't even give a damn about that guy, they're just using it as an excuse to commit more crimes.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
          I think this reporter and many others are putting the cart a little before the horse:

Ferguson didn't "start" because a local police department went parading their military gear up and down the streets of the 'hood. It "started" when people used a shooting that is still under investigation as the impetus to destroy other people's property and toss molatov cocktails at police officers. Granted, it looks like the local cops might not be the most tolerant folks, but the equipment used to respond to riot situations didn't start anything.

That provocative photo in the story of sniper on top of truck? Standard ops for force protection in any riot situation. Does the gear look a little scarier nowadays? Yeah, maybe. But both my father and a good friend were on SWAT teams back in the day (god... I sound like Nitro), and they found themselves in that stance on more than one occasion. Just back then it was on top of a van that carried the response team to a situation.

The reporter also neglects to mention that many of the "militarized" vehicles have armor and other aspects removed before they end up in local department hands. I know this because (here I go as Nitro again), a friend is Capt. of a local dept. that just received that very same vehicle. The choice was to receive a well made, heavy duty vehicle designed to transport officers in the event of an emergency at basically no cost, or try and come up with the money to buy something. Nobody wants taxes raised = no new vehicle.

Right down to the camo uni's, I think a lot of this is local budget driven, not "organized militarization". Local depts. get quality built stuff on the cheap because it's surplus or not needed. (Weird thing though... through most the grants that handle the vehicles, if a local dept. decides they don't actually need it they can't give the damn things back or sell them!
          You do sound like me. You sound intelligent. Look at riot videos from the 1960's. Tear gas, guns, and helmets. I think a lot of problems are engineered. The target is the US Constitution. The elites want to get rid of it because it gives the average person too much power. Sure there are nice places to live in other parts of the world but you don't have the same constitutional granted freedoms. You can be a happy subject or commoner. Here it was always about The People running things. Ellites don't like that. So let's ruin the family, outsource the jobs, and stir racial tensions. Thank you Rockefeller Foundation.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Mafia hitmen all over the country are going to be walking away from "the family" to join the Ferguson KKK-PD. Similar line of work, pays much better.
            Be careful there. Mafioso typically don't go after "civilians."
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• WACF
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

In further disgusting news, some Klan fucks started a "crowdsourcing" fundraiser for the murderer "cop". Racist right wing assholes have contributed over $230,000 to it.

A quarter million dollars profit for cold blooded murder? Mafia hitmen all over the country are going to be walking away from "the family" to join the Ferguson KKK-PD. Similar line of work, pays much better.
              Rumour mill?

Day one his chief said in front of cameras that he had facial injuries…you not see that?

He still may be in the wrong but it's still to early to hang him...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

If you're wrong it wouldn't surprise me in the least. I've seen the sources of some of your supposed facts before. The left wing rumor mill.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• ashstralia
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Feb 2004

He's got a point..

Why aren't we seeing commentators going ballistic over this? Is Alex gonna weigh in? That'd be awesome.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

He already has...

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

dodge, still picking your ass and wondering where smell comes from....

Three men found guilty of murdering innocent mother as she celebrated 24th birthday
                      Sabrina Moss, a nursery schoolteacher, was sheltering from the rain when she gunned down in the street

Three men have been found guilty of murdering an innocent nursery school as she sheltered from the rain during a night out celebrating her 24th birthday.

Sabrina Moss, who had a four-year-old son, was shot in the heart as she became caught up in a bloody drugs turf while standing with a group of about 15 others outside a fast-food restaurant in north west London.

Miss Moss, along with her friend Sabrina Gachette, were gunned down in the street by two hooded men armed with a machine gun and a shotgun.

Miss Moss died later in hospital, while Miss Gachette was hit in the back by more than 50 gunshot pellets and was lucky to survive.

it's really amazing to me how the professionally offended never find a problem with their constant, repeated blather.....

so, where the demonstrations for this poor lady? feigned indigence??????
                      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

******s in London have guns ??

What about the law ??

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          ******s in London have guns ??

What about the law ??
                          Seriously asshole, please Robin Williams yourself.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

What, be unfunny and full of despair ??

That sounds more like you...

Comment

• WACF
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              If you're wrong it wouldn't surprise me in the least. I've seen the sources of some of your supposed facts before. The left wing rumor mill.

That's what makes it so tough these days.

The Right/Left wing rumour Mill can do a lot of damage...it's bad enough mainstream media tends to be biased and omit facts...then you get the extremes at both ends online with their own agenda.

You really need to watch various sources...even the ones you don't care for.

In Canada you can really see the CBC loyalists that won't watch other news...very misinformed.
                              Thing that got my attention was watching CPAC(our parliamentary channel) then watching CBC...the creative editing was shocking.

It's too bad you can't trust what you see without fact checking...

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Comment

Working...