X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

A Black Man Telling It Like It Is!

A black man that refuses to stoop to the level of Sesh and Ford, by justifying the ignorant actions of criminals!

This man tells it like it is! This man makes less excuses for his race, than Ford and Sesh do! This man knows a criminal gets dealt with, like a criminal!

Come to Detroit Sesh! We have a lot of black guys you so love to love, that would be great candidates as future husbands of your Daughters! Come on Sesh, you know you'd love to have a THUG with his pants hanging off his ass, as your Son In Law! Come on Sesh, MOVE YOUR FAMILY TO THE CITY OF DETROIT!

What a GREAT video, and a GREAT man!

Obama? This motherfucker would be a much better President than Obama! I'd vote for this guy!

Von Halen 8:21

• Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    A black man that refuses to stoop to level of Sesh and Ford, by justifying the ignorant actions of criminals!

This man tells it like it is! This man makes less excuses for his race, than Ford and Sesh do! This man knows a criminal gets dealt with, like a criminal!

Come to Detroit Sesh! We have a lot of black guys you so love to love, that would be great candidates as future husbands of your Daughters! Come on Sesh, you know you'd love to have a THUG with his pants hanging off his ass, as your Son In Law! Come on Sesh, MOVE YOUR FAMILY TO THE CITY OF DETROIT!

What a GREAT video, and a GREAT man!

Obama? This motherfucker would be a much better President than Obama! I'd vote for this guy!

Von Halen 8:21
    Not every fucking black youth wears his pants that way, and plenty of white kids also follow that stupid trend. Mine tried...but they didn't last very long, lmao.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
      A black man that refuses to stoop to level of Sesh and Ford, by justifying the ignorant actions of criminals!
      That alone is worth a thanks...

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

This is the type of shit Von would post. A angry, pseudo-intellectual "black man" spewing of anti-human sewage. "Change is not gonna come until we change it!"

Um...huh?

Where have I heard that rhetoric from an angry "black man" before...oh yeah:

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
          Not every fucking black youth wears his pants that way, and plenty of white kids also follow that stupid trend. Mine tried...but they didn't last very long, lmao.
          Did you watch the video? I didn't think so.

Who said "every fucking black youth" wears his pants off his ass?

Yes, I know a lot of the white kids are emulating this trend. I love it. It is proof their parents have failed them. It is proof they are raising white ******s, that will more than likely end up living next door to Kris-ty, in the trailer park.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Actually, I live next door to a seminary school. But, whatever.

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
              Yeah, I know. I know EXACTLY where you live.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Wonderful. Please do stop by so I can shoot you.

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Wonderful. Please do stop by so I can shoot you.
                  I'm going to shoot you, in your asshole with my cock. I don't even care if you're a guy.

You carry too? I had you pegged as one of those morons that don't believe in the second amendment. I carry a Springfield XDs .45. What do you carry?

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Taurus 9mm and a military style .22 (I'm not sure who makes it, starts with an "H" if I remember right) and some assorted Winchester 30-30's, and Remington rifles that belonged to my dad.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

The .22 I have is made by "High Standard" and looks close to this:

The grip looks similar but a bit more customized. I'll have to show a photo of it someday; it's beyond fun to shoot.

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

The .22 I have is made by "High Standard" and looks close to this:

The grip looks similar but a bit more customized. I'll have to show a photo of it someday; it's beyond fun to shoot.
                        I like that!

Comment

• dazzlindino
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jul 2009

haha...are they mobile buildings...

just kiddin' ...
                          I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

No, but I do wish they would move.

Comment

• dazzlindino
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jul 2009

one day you will parade right in there and sign up....haha...
                              I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

Working...