• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lesfunk
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Do you even know any Muslims?
    Of course I do! They own every gas station / convenience store in town!
    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by lesfunk
      Of course I do! They own every gas station / convenience store in town!
      You ask people in shops their religion ?
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Do you even know any Muslims?
        Yes. They work at the DMV.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

We have friendly Pakis who own some of the gas stations around here. But I've got my eyes on those guys...just in case they get all glassy eyed and start staring at me like they wanna make me a Pez dispenser...
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

That is sick as fuck and weirdly funny at the same time .... You sick bastid
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
              The 700+ HP Dodge Challenger Hellcat gets better gas mileage than most cars built during the "oil crisis". It's built better, safer, more reliable and gets better mileage!
              It's 23-mpg on the highway, which most SUV's way surpass now, while hosting horsepower that was the standard NASCAR in the 1990's...

Come on dude. The business you're in, and you're going to talk about internal combustion engines, and the supposed strain they put on the environment, and gas and oil propaganda?
              The business I'm in is all about government enforcing new standards of mileage and emissions on engines. While I'm not always a fan of the way they foisted benchmarks on manufacturers, the overall benefit is using less fuel and offsetting costs if not increasing profits through better fuel economy...

We (North America) do NOT need to rely on the middle east for oil. We are sitting on more here, than they have there. Between us and Canada, we could EASILY quit doing business with those fucks. But it's all POLITICS!
              We still get enough Middle Eastern oil that when Isis takes over a few fields in Iraq, prices go up and fluctuates with the world markets...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                I'm all for that. But then the entire middle east is gonna be united under the most harsh version of Sharia Law you can imagine. We can't save the world and if those idiots want to keep treating their women lower than hammered dog shit, strap semtex underoos on their kids and basically chop and slice their way to a Caliphate then whatever. Except once they get a taste of ruling an entire region, they ain't gonna stop there. And why would they?
                You think, LOL. You are aware of the huge schism in Islam which is far worse than anything in Christianity. ISIS has murdered two American journalists - and we're all in a tizzy...

You have any idea how many captured Shiites they've executed outright? It's a matter of time until the Baathists decide they've had enough...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  How about we stop meddling with Muslim countries and kill off the CIA and the Military Industrial Complex ??
                  Says the guy who voted for W twice...
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    We still get enough Middle Eastern oil that when Isis takes over a few fields in Iraq, prices go up and fluctuates with the world markets...
                    S'pose I'm gonna jinx the shit outta things, but I've been enjoying a slow but gradual decline in gas prices around her. Regular unleaded currently at $3.03 near me.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

You think, LOL. You are aware of the huge schism in Islam which is far worse than anything in Christianity. ISIS has murdered two American journalists - and we're all in a tizzy...

You have any idea how many captured Shiites they've executed outright? It's a matter of time until the Baathists decide they've had enough...
                      You won't get any argument out of me on that point. Like I said, if everybody wants to pull out and leave them to Slap Chop their way to power, fine by me.

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

It's 23-mpg on the highway, which most SUV's way surpass now, while hosting horsepower that was the standard NASCAR in the 1990's...
                        23 MPG for a car that will be manufactured at a very modest production rate. 23 MPG is great for a 700 HP car. I just may get one. I'll keep the pedal mashed, and the gas flowing for you. By the way, my 2014 Dodge Ram doesn't get 23 MPG.

The business I'm in is all about government enforcing new standards of mileage and emissions on engines. While I'm not always a fan of the way they foisted benchmarks on manufacturers, the overall benefit is using less fuel and offsetting costs if not increasing profits through better fuel economy...
                        Come on Nicki Wiki, or is it Wiki Nicki? It's ALL about the Government, and greasing palms. Do you really believe it is cheaper to design and build high mileage cars, than it is to get the oil we don't seem to want to tap into, under our very own feet? Do you really think it's about the environment? Do you really think it's about "offsetting costs"? Your Government is killing your very business, with their rules and regulations. They don't care about anything but making themselves, and their partners in crime, more money. If you believe otherwise, I'll sell you that waterfall you live near.

I've said it before in these forums. I met the guy that supplies the batteries for the Tesla cars, as well as forklifts and hybrid cars. He is a rocket scientist. A millionaire many times over. He agreed with me that the whole "green" thing is nothing more than propaganda, and that the internal combustion engine is by far the most efficient means to power vehicles. He told me straight out, he is laughing all the way to the bank. The reason nobody is talking about, or addressing the issues with your Governments false claims about efficiency and "green" or alternative solutions, is because they are all bullshit. Do you know how much plastic is used in those batteries? Do you know how much plastic is used in a modern car? Do you know how much oil it takes to make said plastic? Do you know how much power it takes to charge one of those batteries? Do you know how much it's going to hurt our environment to dispose of all those fucking batteries when they wear out? This Country is short on power now. Are we going to build new power plants to keep up with the extra power demand? If so, what kind? Coal fired? Nuclear? It's called robbing Peter, to pay Paul.

Just keep believing your Government is looking out for your best interests Nick. Oh, and the best interests of the business you are in.

Right. Because it's all POLITICS! We don't NEED to get ANY oil from those fucks! Your Government CHOOSES to get it from them, because they are as corrupt as the day is long! But hey, I know you think your boy Obamabeenfuckingyouinyourasswithnolube is looking out for your best interests, so pardon me for wasting my time trying to convince you otherwise.

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Let's not forget, those journalists wouldn't have gotten their heads chopped off, if they weren't out there traipsing around in sand ******ville. They just had to go and insert themselves into the middle of that shithole. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Their fucking ego's are responsible for their deaths.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Do you know how much plastic is used in those batteries? Do you know how much plastic is used in a modern car? Do you know how much oil it takes to make said plastic? Do you know how much power it takes to charge one of those batteries? Do you know how much it's going to hurt our environment to dispose of all those fucking batteries when they wear out?
                            The plastic is not the issue with hybrid batteries as much as the toxicity of the gasses they leak if damaged or ever become cracked due to temperature extremes. The mechanic I take my car to will not go near a Prius with any sort of electrical/battery issue for that very reason. I am in agreement with you on the whole "Think Green" marketing scam. Of course these batteries will be "recycled" if by recycled one means they will rot in a landfill in India next to all those CRT computer monitors and plastic water bottles. Oh, and iPhone batteries.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

India (and/or China) throws them right into the ocean

Recycled my F A T ass.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Let's not forget, those journalists wouldn't have gotten their heads chopped off, if they weren't out there traipsing around in sand ******ville. They just had to go and insert themselves into the middle of that shithole. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Their fucking ego's are responsible for their deaths.
                                I wouldn't go anywhere in that shithole and hang out without a truckload of guns, bullets, grenades, and claymores. Might as well drive around Detroit in a convertible Caddy with the top down. At night.

Comment

Working...