• Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
    Just saying
    Shouldn't you be at the mosque?
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Shouldn't you be at the mosque?
      Just finished my rioting for the day , gonna grab my Cushion and that's where am to
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Just finished my rioting for the day , gonna grab my Cushion and that's where am to
        I hope you at least looted a beer store or two

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I hope you at least looted a beer store or two
          but that wouldn't be a Muslim thing to do. They don't drink
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            but that wouldn't be a Muslim thing to do. They don't drink
            Yeah, and neither will Vandy once they take over his country

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Donzy that white hood you sent me ,it keeps slipping off my baldy head. Do they do them with a grip or a little bow so I can tighten it ?

Plus I asked for xxl you sent me kkk , is that American sizes ???

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Mushroom
                Kristy that's pretty close but I am 100% heterosexual. It was the summer of '82 in San Diego. I was a sprite young boy. I was country when country want cool. Rocky III was a huge hit, with Eye of the Tiger, Mr. T and Hulk Hogan. That same summer I heard Where Have All the Good Times Gone? on the beach and immediately felt the power of the mighty DLR. Coincidentally the same summer my stoned step-father taught me how to shoot an Uzi.

Now life is better than I ever imagined.
                I left SD to go to school in Illinois in March of 82 and came back in October after reenlisting from the Navy reserve to active duty. Got to hang there for most of the next summer but spent the next one overseas. Unless they've had a climate change there in the last 30 years it's basically summer 12 months a year in SD.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Donzy that white hood you sent me ,it keeps slipping off my baldy head. Do they do them with a grip or a little bow so I can tighten it ?

Plus I asked for xxl you sent me kkk , is that American sizes ???

You should have ordered the one with the steel collar - you're gonna need it over there in Englandistan

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

You should have ordered the one with the steel collar - you're gonna need it over there in Englandistan
                    Buddy them friendly guys down the road are preferable to those noisy rioters ..... Looting and causing trouble , your police should shoot a couple .... Oops

Wouldn't happen in the good old uk , they would get a right old pointy sticking.

Comment

• Mushroom
                      Commando
                      • Jul 2009

I knew they wrote it but neber got around to listening to their version. It ain't as good as .38 but then again who is??
                      Donnie you usually articulate so well what I wish to say, but I cannot agree 100% this time. First off, the original is way better. However I will use a trite analogy: Survivor may have won the battle but .38 Special won the war. And they are from the south. Rock on!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Donnie you usually articulate so well what I wish to say, but I cannot agree 100% this time. First off, the original is way better. However I will use a trite analogy: Survivor may have won the battle but .38 Special won the war. And they are from the south. Rock on!
                        What can I say - I'm biased toward .38 lol. But I do like Survivor and their version sounds good. But...if it ain't Donnie and Don singing it I just can't get into it quite the same way. It's just the hillbilly in me

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Buddy them friendly guys down the road are preferable to those noisy rioters ..... Looting and causing trouble , your police should shoot a couple .... Oops

Wouldn't happen in the good old uk , they would get a right old pointy sticking.
                          I know, and you're right - our savages are pretty violent. Throwing rocks at cars passing under a bridge and jerking people out of cars is third world shit. And let's not dick around here - they ain't pissed off about being oppressed or anything else. They just want to destroy stuff and basically go nuts. But fear not - we're having a rally I mean meeting about this very thing tonite

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

I know, and you're right - our savages are pretty violent. Throwing rocks at cars passing under a bridge and jerking people out of cars is third world shit. And let's not dick around here - they ain't pissed off about being oppressed or anything else. They just want to destroy stuff and basically go nuts. But fear not - we're having a rally I mean meeting about this very thing tonite
                            Haha

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

On the other hand, not even "Second Chance" was as lame as "The Search Is Over" (and that was easily 38 Special's low point)
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                On the other hand, not even "Second Chance" was as lame as "The Search Is Over" (and that was easily 38 Special's low point)
                                It really was. What a shitty song. But, at least Don came back and all was right with the world again. At least until Donnie's ear got all messed up. Jesus, can't they just give him like some magical noise canceling earbuds so he can still perform live?? And yes, I'm actually asking Jesus to intervene here.

Comment

Working...