Black Cop Kills Unarmed 20 Year Old White Guy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Such a nice country you live in...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
      Ever been to Edmonton?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Is it just me or does Von spend a lot of time asking dudes to meet him for dinner?
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
          Is it just me or does Von spend a lot of time asking dudes to meet him for dinner?
          You wouldn't want to have dinner with me Sharky?

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

I don't feel the need to carry a firearm here myself but I wouldn't drive that dune buggy or any other car without locking doors through some neighborhoods not far from here. If cops only carried sticks here there'd be total anarchy right now. Any cop in uniform without a gun in public is practically asking to be shot or beaten.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              You better be careful you aren't buggy jacked.
              The Van Hagar CD in the stereo is the ultimate crime deterrent. That shit is so appalingly whitebread, you could drive through the middle of Detroit on Hell night with a confederate flag on the buggy and still not have any body come near you.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                Ever been to Edmonton?
                Lived there for 10 years. Wish I still did. I <3 that city. Why?
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Might be because everytime a cop shoots a bad guy here somebody call him a murderer whether he is or he isn't.

Some people even called the cops who shot these guys murderers.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    Might be because everytime a cop shoots a bad guy here somebody call him a murderer whether he is or he isn't.

Some people even called the cops who shot these guys murderers.
                    Well, it's not like the LAPD doesn't have a documented history of racism and overall douchebaggery. And I mean way before the whole Rodney King thing when they just happened to be caught on camera doing it. NWA told us about it three years before that. Black Flag told us about it 7 years before they did. And there was some other punk rock song out around the same time - and goddamned if I can remember the band who did it, but it had a great chorus that said "Fucking assholes, I have no respect!!"

So that's a 30 year + reputation of being bad little piggies......
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                      Well, it's not like the LAPD doesn't have a documented history of racism and overall douchebaggery. And I mean way before the whole Rodney King thing when they just happened to be caught on camera doing it. NWA told us about it three years before that. Black Flag told us about it 7 years before they did. And there was some other punk rock song out around the same time - and goddamned if I can remember the band who did it, but it had a great chorus that said "Fucking assholes, I have no respect!!"

So that's a 30 year + reputation of being bad little piggies......
                      The cops that beat the fuck outta Rodney King should have been convicted of attempted murder without a doubt. I'm not a big cop lover myself but I don't think every white cop on the LAPD is a member of the klan. Gangster rappers and punks don't respect the LAPD? Who'd a thunk that?
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Funny you should mention that.

Wednesday night there was a huge charity car cruise in St. Clair Shores. One of my buddies was on his way to the cruise at about 5 pm in broad daylight, in his beautiful 62 Chevy II convertible. Two black dudes in an Escalade pull up to him and start insisting he pull over because his brake lights are out, and he is going to get rear ended. He told them he'd check it later, and they told him he needed to pull over immediately. He ignored them, and drove to the nearest auto store. He goes in and gets an employee, and they check all the lights. Not a thing wrong with any of them. These fucks were going to jack his car. On a crowded Gratiot Avenue, in broad daylight.

That is why I carry a Springfield XDs .45 Sesh.
                        North Carolina's Castle Doctrine assumes that anyone trying to break into your home, business (place of employment), or vehicle, intends to commit seriously bodily harm to you or kill you. Translation: If some motherfucker tries to jerk your car door open and tries to jerk you out of the car, light his ass up!

Of course, carjackings and home invasions and rapes and all that bad stuff only happen here so we need that law on the books. If a dude rips open your car door in the rest of the country and tries to jerk you out, well, he's probably just gonna tell you what a nice car you have, right? Maybe ask you where you got those kick ass rims. Because nice people kick in doors and jerk people out of cars all the time, right?
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

We got surrounded by a bunch of drunk youth in Tahiti when we were in a jeep touring the island we were on...

They wished us happy new year and gave us all a kiss on each cheek...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

We got surrounded by a bunch of drunk youth in Tahiti when we were in a jeep touring the island we were on...

They wished us happy new year and gave us all a kiss on each cheek...
                            Well, that's just a little different than having somebody jerk your door open and say "Get the fuck out motherfucker!"
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              Well, that's just a little different than having somebody jerk your door open and say "Get the fuck out motherfucker!"
                              Not really. A kiss on the cheek you don't ask for sounds like sexual assault to me. I'd have shot em.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Funny you should mention that.

Wednesday night there was a huge charity car cruise in St. Clair Shores. One of my buddies was on his way to the cruise at about 5 pm in broad daylight, in his beautiful 62 Chevy II convertible. Two black dudes in an Escalade pull up to him and start insisting he pull over because his brake lights are out, and he is going to get rear ended. He told them he'd check it later, and they told him he needed to pull over immediately. He ignored them, and drove to the nearest auto store. He goes in and gets an employee, and they check all the lights. Not a thing wrong with any of them. These fucks were going to jack his car. On a crowded Gratiot Avenue, in broad daylight.

That is why I carry a Springfield XDs .45 Sesh.
                                Is it also cos your a girl and can't fight for toffee ?
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...