Black Cop Kills Unarmed 20 Year Old White Guy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VetteLS5
    Commando
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    it's a crime against nature, like that other gun lover on tv (red jacket)
    Unreal... posts bail for a molestation charge a couple months before, and then this latest thing? His time in the clink will be short, and will come to violent end.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
      Offended? Miley does that without even trying.
      My girlfriend doesn't like you...

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
        No. He won't walk because the guy that got killed wasn't a giant of a thug, that was breaking the cops eye socket.

You should spend more time getting pussy, and less solving the world's political, religious and racial issues! It would do wonders for your blood pressure.
        Jesus fuck Von, the guy's eye socket was never broken, that's all bullshit.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          This killer cop probably won't walk like the killer cop in Ferguson will.

Why? Because it's Utah and he's descended from the angels too lazy to fight Satan.

Oh sure, the LDS church might have officially claimed that Elohim said it was cool to let those folks into the church (ever since 1978) but that kind of prejudice - taught as religious doctrine for generations - doesn't just disappear overnight
          No. He'll walk. Cops get to pretty much shoot people with impunity...

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            I saw a couple of Jehos riding bikes the other day. Wearing their black pants and white shirts and ties. Wait, are those Jehos or are they something else? Cause it was a white dude and a black dude.
            Those are Mormon missionaries. They wear white shirts, ties, and have black name tags.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-29-2014, 12:57 AM.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Seems the black folks around here are all members of the Jehovas Witness cult instead. They left a Watchtower on my door last week. They had little kids with them, and were undoubtedly using them as bait to get people to open their doors, but the kids weren't dressed in green uniforms and carrying boxes of cookies, so I read them as religious propagandists from a block away, and ignored them when they knocked on the door. Sure enough, they left a copy of Jehova's holy fish wrapper.....
              Would you believe the JW's knocked on our door a few days ago? They must be trying to get the work done before World War III starts and Obama starts throwing them into the FEMA camps.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So ELVIS is a Jehova's Witness?

How could he belong to a cult that allows black people?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

So ELVIS is a Jehova's Witness?

How could he belong to a cult that allows black people?
                  Are you kidding? Both the Jehova's Witnesses and Mormons were founded by free masons. The founder of the JW's is buried under an illuminati styled pyramid. Elvis's conspiracy radar would be going nuts.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    My girlfriend doesn't like you...
                    My post was poorly written. I was referring to the "flapjacks" aspect. Should have said Miley's look like that without trying. Now please rep me.

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Jesus fuck Von, the guy's eye socket was never broken, that's all bullshit.
                      How do you know?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                        How do you know?
                        Because it was a big story...

Officer Darren Wilson did not suffer a broken eye socket as a result of his deadly confrontation with unarmed Ferguson, Missouri, teenager Michael Brown, according to latest reports.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He was in his car when Brown allegedly punched him causing some but not serious injury.

So if you punch a cop he has the right to kill you? If he was in his car I don't see how an unarmed man could make him think he was in life threatening situation.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

'They ignored him [Wilson] and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move. They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3BnCgVaIy
                            Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I can't believe you are such an apologist Nick. You wouldn't even go to dinner with me in Buffalo, in a suspect part of town. You will never have to worry about being harassed by thugs, because you are afraid to go into their neck of the woods!

I love the picture of that giant thug, laying in the middle of the street, DEAD! You know why? Because if he were a good guy, he wouldn't be DEAD!

My good friend has been a Detoit cop for 20 years. He has NEVER once fired his weapon. You know why? Because he prefers to let them kill each other! I'd love for you dumbfuck apologists to come ride a few nights in his squad car. He works at the 7 mile and Woodward Precinct. Right out in front of the deadliest bus route in the whole city. You motherfuckers that sit behind your computer and spew all this bullshit about how wronged the thugs are, and how corrupt the cops are, don't have the balls to go get a job as a cop in the ghetto, and try to make a difference. You motherfuckers are keyboard cops. Fucking lame ones at that. Hypofuckingcrites.

Come to Detroit Nick. I'll take you to dinner in the ghetto. Bring Ford and Sesh too. You motherfuckers will fear for your fucking lives. I guarantee you.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister

So if you punch a cop he has the right to kill you? If he was in his car I don't see how an unarmed man could make him think he was in life threatening situation.
                              The guy had just committed a crime Sesh. He was trying to get the officers gun. He would have killed that cop with his own gun, had he been given the chance. Yes, the officer had every right to use deadly force.

How much of a beating are you going to take, from an incredibly large person Sesh?

Oh, I know. The officer should have just driven away, and let this guy continue his criminal behavior. Look the other way. That's the best idea Sesh.

What do the Scottish police do to apprehend criminals? Jump on them, put their skirt over the criminals head, and rub their balls in their faces?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That's just for starters.

Having an unarmed police force means they have to be able to look after themselves rather than hiding behind a gun.

Comment

Working...