• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    you are talkin' apparel hygiene...
    No shit. Something a Green Bay fan knows nothing about about.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
      No shit. Something a Green Bay fan knows nothing about about.
      wearin' this today

713FDXechKL._SX425_.jpg
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        how much to get the cape signed?
        I'll toss in Dave's signature for FREE!!

And last but certainly not least...up for sale is the cup Dave drank from at the Cafe Wha?!!! That's right - the very cup that his holy lips wrapped around and sucked down some jack and Coke. Warf sent it to me one day after a particularly long cocaine/hooker binge. And today it can be YOURS for the insanely low price of just 600 bucks!

Now, I know, you're probably thinking that's a lot for a damn cup. Well kiss my ass! Where else are you gonna find a cup that has both Dave's AND the legendary Warf's DNA all in the same spot?? Well, there was that incident in the alley after the show but that's another story...So act fast! This one won't last long at this price. And if you order today, I'll even have Dave sign it!
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• moose
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Fake....
          real one has the Lion logo

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            I've got a pair of Ed's stage worn striped up sneakers for sale. 250 bucks. They got holes and shit in em and these are the real deal. And if you buy them this weekend I'll drop the price to 100 bucks and I'll cover the paypal fees. Shipping is an extra $12.35 for the medium priority flat rate box.

Shit, almost forgot to tell you...For an extra 20 bucks I'll have Ed sign the shoes. You just gotta tell me if you want both shoes signed or one shoe signed or you want a nice little picture drawn on it. Hell, for 30 bucks I'll have Val, Al, AND Wolfie sign 'em!! And don't tell anybody this, OK? For just 100 extra bucks, that's 200 bucks plus shipping, I'll toss in Wolfie's Magic Earbuds! No shit. These are the Real Deal Motherfuckers. The earbuds that raised Ed from the Dead.

I also have one of Dave's Zorro capes that I'll let go for 75 bucks. Just let me know what color you want it to be.
            Throw in that blue ray of Oakland '81 full show and its a deal..

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by fairwrning
              throw in that blue ray of oakland '81 full show and its a deal..
              Sold!!
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                Yeah, that's got parking lot written all over it.
                The official VH shirts were good quality. Heavy cotton blend shirts with good silk screening. Mine lasted a long time before they wore out. My 1980 Invasion shirt lasted for years.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...