X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I see you've fit another anti semitic comment into a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with politics.
    Oh, do shut the fuck up you emotionally disturbed social worker's wet dream.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
      Well, he is an elderly Jew who hangs out with Donald Trump, has had way too many plastic surgery procedures, and has made statements supporting genocide against Palestinians.

So I could see how you might confuse the two.
      Gene is a supporter of Netanyahu. David Lee Roth once said "Fuck the Palestinians.". Reading Crazy from the Heat, it seems like Dave and Gene have similar views regarding Israel.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Yeah, hi. My name is Mary. I am a 22 year-old runaway from Modesto, California. Basically, I blow failed musicians for some skag and a place to crash. Now seeing the music industry is dying I may have to start to look for a real job. Being a blow job Queen junkie for bands like Arcade Fire and Sun Kil Moon is all right and for a while I lived a comfy life despite the hair lice and body crabs I caught from a record producer while in New York. I once OD'd at a Yo La Tengo show in Saint Paul. Ended up in the E.R. with a catheter in my arm and a bag of Frito Lays in my bra strap. Good times. I'll miss the music industry. It was my life.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Hello, my name is Rutus or "Root" for short. I play in a band called 'The Dreary Sunday.' We're a cross between a bleached white suburban Smiths and a high school talent show. Now that a F A T Jew claims the industry is dying I guess I should keep my day job. Problem with that is that I never had a job. My $200 haircut? Parents. My trendy clothes from the feminine section of Forever 21 and Hot Topic? Parents. My VW that I drive to gigs at the local Starbucks? Parents. Here's is some lyrics I wrote about the industry. It's called 'Purple Lake'

Purple Lake is a frost on my soul
          I exist to be. Why, I don't know
          I may be gay, no one can for sure say
          Purple Lake is the only one who knows

Yeah, it needs work but who really wrote those lyrics? Parents.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Sssss'up, faggots? We're a metal act called 'Gears Of Doom' Yeah, we know it's like Gears Of War since we play a lot of fucking XBox but seeing our collective IQ of being in a metal band is no more than say, around 12 it's the best we could come up with. We are young musicians except for the guy on the right who we found sleeping in our skate park who is around 25 and claims he has been in the "'Stan" and the 'Rock'" killing Al Queda cockbiters and how it totally fucked him up. We dig that. Not dig like hippie dig because we fucking hate hippies but dig like dig, y'know? That dude has been around and metal is all about being around not too mention having latent homosexual tendencies although the old dude claims he knows what "pussy" is.

Anyway, we think the whole "rock is dead" is really cool. We watch a lot of fucking 'Walking Dead' and if the musical industry is anything like that then fuck yeah.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

I know some of you don't give two fucks about Slipknot, but Corey Taylor does make a good point about those fucking CD cases.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                I know some of you don't give two fucks about Slipknot, but Corey Taylor does make a good point about those fucking CD cases.
                Whatever, thread shitter. White corporate industry acts like Slipsyphilis complaining like whipped puppies about CD cases of all fucking things. What in the fuck is wrong with you?

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Rock is only dead from a business perspective, musically it still exists. Of course parasites like Gene sucked as much money as they could out of it and left that business for dead. So now everyone is back to the old routine of looking for great bands your damn self as opposed to relying on big name media outlets to do the looking for them. And frankly that's the way it should be. Last thing I want is some big-wig asshat telling me what's the next big thing in rock n' roll.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

And now here is a real musical genius giving his opinion of how fucked the music industry became.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

I will say good luck with going down to your local record store ( if you still have one) and buying a cd...maybe you find one stuck behind the katy perry section..

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

HEY!

Don't be dissin' on Katy.

Come on into my kitchen

She knows da Blooz better than Scheppy Zeppelin ever will.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

And now some more...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Katy Perry is a babe..but I have no use for her cds

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Post something of your own originality, thread shitter. Zappa is a condescending prick.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                                Katy Perry is a babe..but I have no use for her cds
                                Really? I bet you stick your tiny dick in the hole when you masturbate to her music. Zappa says it's "natural."

Comment

Working...