Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What did you do in school today?

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

What did you do in school today?

First class of the new, and 2nd to last term of school. Class started in the ceremonial teepee with a pipe ceremony... sweat lodge in 2 weeks...yeah...this is gonna be a GREAT term!!!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,063 Posts

Blog Entries
    I ditched class to hang out with the cool kids. We all headed out to the bleachers and smoked cigarettes and talked about how much our parents suck because they make us clean up our room, take out the trash and shit like that. Tomorrow we are going to ditch class again to hang out at the mall to steal cheap jewelery.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. Thanked Kristy for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (09-09-2014)

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-15-2020 @ 07:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I drove by a skewl once.....

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 03:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    First class of the new, and 2nd to last term of school. Class started in the ceremonial teepee with a pipe ceremony... sweat lodge in 2 weeks...yeah...this is gonna be a GREAT term!!!
    Why stop there? Live in a wigwam to get the full experience. Also you can justify killing the white pricks you don't like because they have encroached on your land and killed the buffalo. There is nothing better than feeling smug around a good fire knowing that the white man's world is failing and they just might end up killing themselves with their technology. Oh the great grandmother earth has her way of taking care of things and embracing those who embrace her.

6. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

dazzlindino (09-09-2014)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

I hung out with Kristy and the other kids. Since I'm the only one old enough to drive I'm gonna take the chicks to the mall tomorrow. I'll probably just hang out in the arcade while they raid Claire's.

8. 2 users say thank you to DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

dazzlindino (09-09-2014),Nitro Express (09-09-2014)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Why stop there? Live in a wigwam to get the full experience. Also you can justify killing the white pricks you don't like because they have encroached on your land and killed the buffalo. There is nothing better than feeling smug around a good fire knowing that the white man's world is failing and they just might end up killing themselves with their technology. Oh the great grandmother earth has her way of taking care of things and embracing those who embrace her.
    Cultural camps are only held in summer. If I didn't have to work to survive I would've been all over that!!!

60% of our medications come from indigenous knowledge. So...by learning whic plants do what, I can bypass big pharma and all their chemicals and go straight to the source.

The only classes that have taught me anything I didn't know already are the indigenous ones. They're also the most valuable out of all the $ for this stupid piece of paper called a degree.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,093 Times in 2,004 Posts

Blog Entries
    I dropped off my 8th grader at the track for cross-country practice...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Cultural camps are only held in summer. If I didn't have to work to survive I would've been all over that!!!

60% of our medications come from indigenous knowledge. So...by learning whic plants do what, I can bypass big pharma and all their chemicals and go straight to the source.

The only classes that have taught me anything I didn't know already are the indigenous ones. They're also the most valuable out of all the $ for this stupid piece of paper called a degree.
    I think you should get with David Lee Roth and do that Amazon thing again.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I skipped school and drove 300 miles to see The Police when they were on their Ghost and the Machine Tour. The day in school would have long been forgotten. I will remember the concert for the rest of my life. I had my priorities straight.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    I dropped off my 8th grader at the track for cross-country practice...
    Our cross country coach would make us run down this gravel road with about three inches of loose gravel on top. He knew what he was doing. Once you got on solid ground where you feet didn't slip it was easy. We lived at high altitude so when we would race against schools at lower elevations we had the advantage.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Also you can justify killing the white pricks you don't like because they have encroached on your land and killed the buffalo.
    I'm at least 1/4 Cherokee but I never got this "our land" or "your land" bullshit. If one group of "indigenous people" decided they wanted anything, including land from another group of "indigenous people" they just killed them and took it. And they damn sure didn't care how they did it. The killing of the buffalo for their hides and leaving the meat to rot was shitty but taking land by force was done for thousands of years before the white man ever made his way to "the new world".
    BTW The white man wasn't the only one killing indigenous people and taking their land. The Spaniards wiped several varieties of native people off the face of the earth in the southern part of North America. The Japanese killed thousands of natives on pacific islands during WWII and took their land before the allies killed them.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-27-2016 @ 08:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,252 Posts

I miss being an undergraduate, and I'd happily go back and do it again if I could have my time over.....

16. Thanked binnie for this KICKASS post:

Angel (09-09-2014)

Use my hand, I won't look
    ____Van Fuckin' Halen____
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    10-27-2020 @ 08:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,707 Times in 1,035 Posts

Just curious, what class is that for?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by binnie View Post
    I miss being an undergraduate, and I'd happily go back and do it again if I could have my time over.....
    I'd be happy to do my time in the service over again too. Going to school in the service wasn't bad and I got to do the spring break thing on a regular basis after I graduated. Overseas I only had to spend one day on duty every four days. In between I could party my ass off. If I did have the time over I would stay in and party my ass off for another 27 years. I would have retired with full pay three years ago.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VAiN View Post
    Just curious, what class is that for?
    It's an Indigenous Social Work Elective. Introduction to Traditional Self-healing. Taking it in conjunction with "Human growth and development from Traditional Teachings" elective. Taught in the oral tradition by Elders. Fascinating!!!

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I'm at least 1/4 Cherokee but I never got this "our land" or "your land" bullshit. If one group of "indigenous people" decided they wanted anything, including land from another group of "indigenous people" they just killed them and took it. And they damn sure didn't care how they did it. The killing of the buffalo for their hides and leaving the meat to rot was shitty but taking land by force was done for thousands of years before the white man ever made his way to "the new world".
    BTW The white man wasn't the only one killing indigenous people and taking their land. The Spaniards wiped several varieties of native people off the face of the earth in the southern part of North America. The Japanese killed thousands of natives on pacific islands during WWII and took their land before the allies killed them.
    I don't know about your history, but we signed Treaties with numerous Nations. We were supposed to share the land according to the treaties. But then we created the Indian Act, and made them all wards of the state. The land we granted them they only have the rights to about 2" depth. This was done to guarantee crop failure, and mineral rights belong to the province. Many have fought for land claims, and they almost always win...once it reaches the Supreme Court level.

As for violence among various nations...some were violent and territorial, some weren't. West Coast Natives had a complex international trade route, and on the prairies, there were gatherings and trades between the groups. That is why their oral traditions have so much similarity. Saulteaux and Cree's have very similar teachings, but they are different "tribal" groups. All groups had governance and a justice system.

The violence your talking about is probably some of the southern states tribes; however, the studies done have been by anthropologists who look at the artifacts to make their conclusions, and have not consulted with Elders...who hold the knowledge that has been passed down.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Blah blah blah...who cares! Let's all cut school and smoke this big ass bag of weed I scored from that slutty chick in chemistry class!

22. Thanked DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

Angel (09-09-2014)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Chemistry class!?!? Where's the fucking acid, man???

24. Thanked Angel for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (09-09-2014)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He he...managed enough deals that I end up paying 60 for half an oz. Smoke em if you got em!

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The indians that were around here were the renegades from various tribes that packed up and they could be your worst nightmare. Lot's of atrocities on record. The one that set off the Bear River Massacre was when a rogue band of indians attacked a wagon train and cut an 11 year old girl's legs off at the knees and forced her to run around on the stumps until she died.

Not exactly nice people. But then when the pay back came the natives who had nothing to do with it got raped and slaughtered. Why? It gave some higher ups the excuse they were looking for. It's no different in Israel or the Ukraine. Never let a crisis go to waste. The natives were in the way, once they gave the government and oligarchs the excuse they needed, time to mop up.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mao once said power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Mao was right.

People can have all the hippi dip dreams they want and live in happy land. That's fine until the day someone blows that happy smile off your face. History repeats itself over and over and over. The natives lost their land for one simple reason. They couldn't beat their enemies. They didn't have the technology. That's why most of our technology goes to the military first. It's either there to protect us from an aggressor or to be the aggressor. It's all about power kid. The rest is conversation.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-09-2014 at 11:02 PM.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The indians that were around here were the renegades from various tribes that packed up and they could be your worst nightmare. Lot's of atrocities on record. The one that set off the Bear River Massacre was when a rogue band of indians attacked a wagon train and cut an 11 year old girl's legs off at the knees and forced her to run around on the stumps until she died.

Not exactly nice people. But then when the pay back came the natives who had nothing to do with it got raped and slaughtered. Why? It gave some higher ups the excuse they were looking for. It's no different in Israel or the Ukraine. Never let a crisis go to waste. The natives were in the way, once they gave the government and oligarchs the excuse they needed, time to mop up.
    The Bear River Massacre was the Shoshone people, not renegades from various tribes. Yeah, they were brutal...when they were being starved because of settlers decimating their food sources...and they never cut any girls legs off, ffs.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The natives lost their land for one simple reason. They couldn't beat their enemies. They didn't have the technology.
    Triangulation of smoke signals would lead us right to them everytime.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Mao once said power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Mao was right.

People can have all the hippi dip dreams they want and live in happy land. That's fine until the day someone blows that happy smile off your face. History repeats itself over and over and over. The natives lost their land for one simple reason. They couldn't beat their enemies. They didn't have the technology. That's why most of our technology goes to the military first. It's either there to protect us from an aggressor or to be the aggressor. It's all about power kid. The rest is conversation.
    For one thing, I'm not taking these classes for some "hippie dippie" reason. The most marginalized people where I live are First Nations, and chances are I will have clients that practice traditional culture. The Social Work profession hasn't been very kind to our Native peoples. In order for me to support them, I need a broad understanding of their culture, including traditional ways...

There was no blood shed in Canada, and they entered into negotiated agreements to share the land. Treaties...they honoured their side, the Canadian government broke almost every promise made...and that's why they have won almost every case taken to the Supreme Court.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Of course the Canadian government broke every promise. They could get away with doing so. It's the same old story everywhere. He with the gold and the guns rules. But then those who make the rules now want to get rid of excess white people as well. So let's make them hate themselves and saddle them with white guilt. Let's turn the men into guilty little fairies and turn the women into men. Let's mentally skull fuck anything that will produce a normal nuclear family. Children are evil and so are old people. In the 2,000's everyone is equally worthless. As our natives down here like to joke,"Everyone is on the reservation now.".
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-10-2014 at 01:25 AM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Every super lifer optimist has their face pushed into reality in due time. How did Occupy Wall Street work out? Nice guys finish last. All you can do is survive and enjoy life's little pleasures. We've had search on the internet for 15 years. It hasn't liberated anyone. It's just become a spying device for the assholes who are in power. Assholes who don't care about anyone but themselves. Situation normal all fucked up.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-10-2014 at 01:40 AM.

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-12-2017 @ 06:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Every super lifer optimist has their face pushed into reality in due time. How did Occupy Wall Street work out? Nice guys finish last. All you can do is survive and enjoy life's little pleasures. We've had the internet for 15 years. It hasn't liberated anyone. It's just become a spying device for the assholes who are in power. Assholes who don't care about anyone but themselves. Situation normal all fucked up.
    That is why every Super Lifer Optimist reaches down under the dash and hits the Nitro. Our face looks like we chased cars....but that is in my rear view mirror.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeuRUd7M0OQ

And I never use my real name on the intertubes...that might have been your first mistake. Second mistake is thinking that you have anything to spy on....share your kids and personal photos with people actually in the house... Third mistake is.....

Get more Andrei Sakharov and less believing in the bullshit. The interwebs have changed the world for the better. Porn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Sakharov
    Last edited by SunisinuS; 09-10-2014 at 01:55 AM. Reason: I wanted to Embed but since Kristy Hates me being Embed with her...I decide to remind you of how to drive. Shame.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Today I learned about the Construction Of the Fascism scale hypothesis and how it relates concerning the way in which some deep-lying trend in one's personality might express itself in some opinion and/or attitude that was dynamically - though not logically - related to prejudice against outgroups or how it can be used as a preliminary sketch for an item(s) usually not far to seek - like a phrase from a headline or an utterance by an interviewee, or a fragment from an ordinary conversation.

Not like this type of shit ever happens around here.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Today I learned about the Construction Of the Fascism scale hypothesis and how it relates concerning the way in which some deep-lying trend in one's personality might express itself in some opinion and/or attitude that was dynamically - though not logically - related to prejudice against outgroups or how it can be used as a preliminary sketch for an item(s) usually not far to seek - like a phrase from a headline or an utterance by an interviewee, or a fragment from an ordinary conversation.

Not like this type of shit ever happens around here.
    Holy run on sentence...

Yesterday I learned about sacred tobacco and protocol in gifting elders...

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Not a run on, dumbass.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Holy run on sentence...

See there you go. Tobacco is sacred. The Surgeon General can go fuck off.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SunisinuS View Post
    That is why every Super Lifer Optimist reaches down under the dash and hits the Nitro. Our face looks like we chased cars....but that is in my rear view mirror.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeuRUd7M0OQ

And I never use my real name on the intertubes...that might have been your first mistake. Second mistake is thinking that you have anything to spy on....share your kids and personal photos with people actually in the house... Third mistake is.....

Get more Andrei Sakharov and less believing in the bullshit. The interwebs have changed the world for the better. Porn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Sakharov
    99% of what's on the interwebs is garbage. 1% is actually useful. Search engines have existed for 15 years. Are people smarter now than they were before searchable internet? Nope.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,401 Times in 6,056 Posts

99% of what's on the interwebs is garbage. 1% is actually useful.
    The stuff about banks, bankers and banking.

41. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (09-16-2014)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

See there you go. Tobacco is sacred. The Surgeon General can go fuck off.
    Just because something is sacred doesn't mean it can't kill you.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Today in school I watched a little boy got blown by a teacher's aide.

I reported the little boy, and got him thrown out of school. I also managed to get the teacher's aide a raise and a promotion.

Then I set fire to the principal's car, called the police, and had the parents of the child (who were there to pick up their child) arrested for arson.

Then to finish the day off, I hacked into the school's accounting records, transferred all of the funds for the fiscal year into the private bank account of the principal, then got him arrested for embezzlement. Then when they were searching his desk, they found the Uzi and a half a pound of heroin that I planted there. The principal is going away for a long time.

He will be ok though. I had already posted as the principal on his own Facebook page, telling all his friends that he was sorry to tell them this, but he liked having sex with farm animals.

Oh what fun.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

I forgot to mention that once the principal was safely in the back of the squad car, I dropped a scrap of paper next to the car door....it had a lengthy personal note written from the principal to the kid who was blowing the teacher's aide...talking about all the times the kid had blown him, and that the principal just found out he had bubonic plague....

I pointed out the note to one of the local TV news guys....you know...the ones who run the usual show "We are on your side! Tell us your story ideas and we will investigate!".

He picked it up and read it. The look on his face was priceless. The cop who was there asked him what it was. The reporter said he had dropped his grocery list. He said this as he was hurriedly getting into his car, and he zoomed out of there like a bat out of hell. I predict the local news will be very interesting tonight.

Oh, and I forgot to mention.....it is a highly prestigious Mormon elementary school in Provo, Utah. Why let the Catholics have all the fun? :-D
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 09-16-2014 at 03:02 PM.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,093 Times in 2,004 Posts

Blog Entries
    Good deal... about time the elders around here got something thrown their way other than crap...

46. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

Angel (09-16-2014)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Good deal... about time the elders around here got something thrown their way other than crap...
    I agree. Gift me some of that sacred tobacco. I like the green variety that smells like a skunk.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

I agree. Gift me some of that sacred tobacco. I like the green variety that smells like a skunk.
    Different religion there. You're talking Rastafarianism

49. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Angel (09-16-2014)

Thread Information