X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Alaska's Favorite Family of Inbred Grifters In a Messy Drunken Brawl

The Palin Family Allegedly Got Into A Messy Brawl In Alaska And It Sounded Ridiculous
    The Huffington Post | By Mollie Reilly

Posted: 09/11/2014 3:12 pm EDT Updated: 5 hours ago

Sarah Palin and her family were reportedly involved in a messy, drunken brawl last Saturday near Anchorage, Alaska.

According to reports by several local bloggers, the skirmish broke out at a party hosted by a winner of the annual Iron Dog Race, a snowmobile competition that Todd Palin has won four times.

Alaska political blogger Amanda Coyne spoke to several witnesses who say they were in attendance at the party and compiled a pretty incredible account of what allegedly went down:

Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!” No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.
    Head over to Coyne's blog for more.

Another Alaska-based blogger, Jesse Griffin, also offered up a report on the alleged melee:

According to the grapevine Track had some altercation with a person who may or may not have once dated one of the Palin girls. That led to some pushing and shoving, which escalated somehow to the family being asked to leave the premises.

However before that could happen a certain former abstinence spokesperson unleashed a flurry of blows at some as of yet identified individual before being pulled off by by another partygoer, after which Todd apparently puffed up his chest and made some threatening remarks. (The "C' word may have been uttered at one point.)
    Anchorage Police Department communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to The Huffington Post that police responded to a "verbal and physical altercation" outside a residence just before midnight on Saturday, and that "some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party." Police believe that alcohol was a "factor" in the incident.

"The case is still an open and active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and our Municipal Prosecutor’s office, therefore, we are unable to release any police reports or further information at this time," Castro wrote in an email.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

C word?

Cock?

Are they a buncha homos?

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

I was thinking somebody probably called Moosealini a CUNT, and Todd objected.

Not sure why though. I know she's a cunt and I don't even have to live with her......
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Is Track the windowlicker?
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• dazzlindino
          Head Fluffer
          • Jul 2009

so which one shot the unarmed black guy....
          I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by dazzlindino
            so which one shot the unarmed black guy....
            It's Alaska. Everybody's armed, and nobody's black.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Being black isn't hard enough, but to be black with no arms...
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Who cares. Ted Kennedy used to raise a little drunken hell with his family. At least the Palins haven't killed anyone yet.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I suspect all the animals they have slaughtered from helicopters (like the fuel wasting cowards they are) might argue that one.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    I suspect all the animals they have slaughtered from helicopters (like the fuel wasting cowards they are) might argue that one.
                    All these political bastards are fuel wasting hypocrites. I don't think Sarah Palin really knows what end of the rifle the round comes out of. Is she still here or is she one of the animals she shot?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                      The shot animals and wasted fuel? That's much worse than drowning a human being. Much worse. I wonder how much money the Kennedys paid the Kopechnes to refuse to let the Massuchusetts authorities do an autopsy on their daughter.
                      Last edited by cadaverdog; 09-12-2014, 12:43 AM.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah and Stalin killed millions, what's your point caller?

Is your new minimum level of acceptable for politicians, anyone that doesn't kill a girl in a lake and run away?

Anything at all that is not as bad as that is now ok?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          Yeah and Stalin killed millions, what's your point caller?
                          I don't agree that killing animals from a helicopter is the same as murdering a human being.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

If they have a valid hunting license and kill the animal clean I don't give a damn what they shoot from.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Is your new minimum level of acceptable for politicians, anyone that doesn't kill a girl in a lake and run away?
                              There's no proof he killed a girl in a lake. He probably murdered her at the party and then dumped her and the car in the lake. Her keys and purse were left at the party and none of her friends saw her leave nor did she tell any of them she was leaving. He didn't report it until the morning because he was busy making up his bullshit story about an accident.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...