Thread: Interesting Motherfuckers: David Lee Roth

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Interesting Motherfuckers: David Lee Roth

David Lee Roth is happy to be an interesting motherfucker.
    "Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it."
    By John Saleeby

About twenty years ago David Lee Roth, Rabelasian Man Of Antics And Adventure, navigated a perilous expedition into the Darkest, Most Dangerous Wilds Of The Amazon at the end of which Captain Roth lead his weary party into a village of Savage Stone Age Charlies staring in shock and awe at The Very First White Man They Had Ever Beheld. But, with no guitar players around, Dave had come in Peace! A friendly feast was thrown and, as night fell and flames lit the glittering sky, Dave put down his cup, called for his Prop Case, and stood before his Hosts to provide the Evening's Entertainment - Dave sang, danced, juggled, leapt into the air, made funny noises with his armpit, made faces, wiggled his ears, turned his eyelids inside out, produced pennies from behind people's ears (And they had never seen pennies before!), played bass solos on the veins in his neck, did bird calls, pulled rabbits out of hats, breathed fire, lit farts, recited dialogue from the hit ABC sit com "Bosom Buddies", and - for all I know - turned water into wine with bottles made out of fish and corks made out of tadpoles. And as Our Hero basked in his well-earned applause there was no doubt in his audience's heart that any civilization that could produce as happy a specimen as David Lee Roth was one truly worth belonging to. And today you will find every one of those fine Ladies And Gentlemen taking orders over the phone at the Girls Gone Wild corporate headquarters right here in the USA. Well done!

Zippy doo wap a ba-wap!Dear Friends, How can you take gelatinous invertebrates like Moby and Pete Townsend as seriously as Jann Wenner so desperately wants you to once you've spent a little time whooping it up in the Wonderful Wacky World Of David Lee Roth? This life really is a joke, you know, and if you think that's a bad thing - The Jokes on YOU! If it's not about Fun Fun Fun, than what is it? Nothing I care about. We've already got TV and newspapers if you want to get bummed out . . . Who the hell needs Eddie Vedder? That guy's such a dookie head he wears a colostomy bag for a shower cap!

"How many times have you said to yourself 'Pack up and go, I've been here too long'?
    I bet if you ask them our heroes would say 'Hey! We're already gone!'
    I know, somehow I know"

Like other targets of critical scorn, Dave had a comfortable suburban childhood. (His parents never even split up, no wonder he's such a mess!) A regular feature of life in the Roth household was "The Monkey Hour." Right after dinner all the sugar and caffeine in Young Dave's system would kick in and family members and neighbors would gather to look on as the Boy Prodigy sang, danced, juggled, and performed the same stunts that would one day make him The Most Popular White Man In The Heart O' Darkness. "The Monkey Hour" was a family ritual in millions of American homes in those Happy Days before Cable TV and The Internet - back when people had to resort to their own Loved Ones for Home Entertainment - but the Roth family was one of the few to get into it so much that Dave was encouraged to make an actual career out of it.

A formative experience of Dave's youth was hanging around The Cafe Wha?, the Greenwich Village nightspot managed by his Uncle Manny. Manny was still in The Business years later when I was a comic trying to get bookings and one day he actually looked me Right In The Eye and said "I promise!" - OUCH! Anyway, Dave used to hang around in the Men's Room watching David Frye practice impressions of Richard Nixon and George Wallace in the mirrors above the sinks. Close your eyes and think about that for a minute before you resume reading. A coupla years after my encounter with Manny, Dave was busted for buying a dime bag on the very same block as The Cafe Wha?. Right around the same time I spotted Ol' Manny struggling down the sidewalk with three and a half arm's worth of groceries and I still feel like an asshole for not giving the old guy a hand.

By the end of High School Dave had a band called The Red Ball Jets (Headlining For All Eternity In The Lowest Circle Of Hell Into Which All Contributors To Spin, Rolling Stone, And The New York Times Shall Be Casteth) and, rather than tuition, Dave's Dad - A SURGEON! - bought His Son a pile of sound equipment, a guitar player, and a drummer. A little later somebody looked under a bridge, found a bass player, and Everything fell into Place - Van Halen!

Laaadiesss night in BuffalllooooWould it be offensive if I go out of my way to point out that David Lee Roth is Jewish? I only emphasize that because the only other Jewish rock stars I can think of are Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley from Kiss. Is Lou Reed Jewish? I'd give your Friendly Neighborhood Orthodox Rabbi The Final Word On That. Bob Dylan? That's a completely Brand New Religion. Wait until after he dies and if Mel Gibson makes a movie about it I'll get back to you - I promise! Simmons and Stanley are even weirder than Dave - Simmons immigrated to the US from Israel with his Holocaust Survivor Mom and Stanley graduated from the New York Performing Arts school they based "Fame!" on - It's a miracle such a combination would result in anything as tasteful as Kiss. Dave, however, is the ONLY Rock And Roll Star In The Vaudeville Song And Dance Man Tradition Of Al Jolson, Eddie Cantor, And Groucho Marx. Important? Why else would it have been buried under three and a half tons of the same stuff they dumped on top of the Poor Oppressed Black Man's Influence On Rock And Roll Music? One of the few rock stars too intelligent to fall for the notion that nothing of value was created in this nation before the late Fifties, Dave brought a whole bag of old tricks to Rock And Roll and helped Van Halen achieve success that never would have been possible with some doofus whose entire musical education began with The Beatles and ended with Wings. Just listen to Dave singing "Broken down and dirty, dressed in rags, one day my Mama told me 'Boy, you pack your bags" and it's not at all difficult to imagine him onstage at The Palace riding a unicycle on the high wire while juggling puppies. With "The Cradle Will Rock" Dave offers nothing less than a Heavy Metal rewrite of Jolsons's "The Jazz Singer" with the Heartbroken Father Beseeching His Show Biz Crazed Son "YOU COULDA FAKED IT,BOY! FAKED IT, BOY!!" and culminating in The Funniest Moment In Rock since The New York Dolls found themselves cooking in a Jungle Cannibal Stewpot - "Have You Seen Junior's GRADES!?!" Extraordinary!

I can't begin to remember what the guitar solos on these songs sound like. I'm tired of guitar players, it's the Twenty First Century and we're sick of those dullards getting all the attention. I remember a guy from Long Island talking about what a drag it was growing up in a town where all the cute girls had already been pillaged by Joe Perry. I want a better future than that for the Young People Of America and with your help this November, I will make that Dream come true.

But just imagine what it was like to be a Heavy Metal Star with a Little Old Jewish Doctor for a Dad - "Have you seen Junior's REVIEWS!?!"

The phone rings in Dave's motel room.
    "Helloo?"
    "Dave! I was just reading the reviews of '1984' in the LA Times . . . "
    "Aw, Dad!"
    "Would it kill you to write something about apartheid or unemployed Vietnam war veterans?"
    "I'll talk to ya later, Pop! I got an interview with 'Creem'."
    "No wonder Quincy Jones didn't ask you to sing on 'We Are The World'! YOU COULDA FAKED IT, BOY! FAKED IT, BOY!"
    "Ahhh . . ."

Hot for TeacherSinging with Van Halen was paying off like a sumbitch but when Dave started making Hellzapoppin' music videos like "Just A Gigolo" and "California Girls" he caught the attention of people who didn't know Black Oak Arkansas from Grand Funk Railroad. No, I didn't mean MTV, wise ass, I meant Dave scored a deal to star in a comedy movie about a Crazy Rock And Roll Singer named "Dave". Not only did Dave write the script (I haven't read it, but something just tells me that there was at least one scene set in a hotel room in there, maybe I'm part Gypsy?) but he was also set to DIRECT! Frank Tashlin was consulting From Beyond and the French were flipping in anticipation. But the deal fell through for some reason which, in retrospect, was probably the best thing to happen to Dave since . . . I dunno, Dave is so happy that whatever is happening to him right now is the best thing that ever happened to him. Anyway, once Dave left Van Halen he went back into Full On Rock And Roll mode thus creating a void in the Comedy World which may account for the Black Hole that has sucked up everybody who has done Stand Up since then.

The various Highs and Lows of Dave's Solo Career have already been well documented - Let's just point out that his Highs - Dave's first solo album "Eat Em And Smile", better than anything Van Halen recorded without Dave and better than a lot of what Van Halen recorded with Dave on top o' that! - have been Right Up There with anybody else's and his Lows have never been even close to all the way down there with Stevie Nicks singing "Silent Night" or The Pogues singing . . . Aw, Hell, The Pogues singing anything! But - Now that a few years have gone by and we can all look back on it and laugh - How about that one tour when Dave had Giant Satan Statues onstage squirting Jack Daniels into the crowd through Giant Satan Dicks? Even Gene Simmons cringed when he heard about that! "Und vat exactly vere you tryink to tell us about yourselfen mit dat, Herr Roth?" One town made Dave use iced tea instead of Jack Daniels, but by that point it coulda been Magic Johnson Jism they were squirting all over the place there were so few people in the crowd. So - Were David Lee Roth's Jack Daniels Squirting Giant Satan Dicks The Single Greatest Sick Joke In The Entire History Of American Entertainment? It all depends on whether or not you've ever heard Stevie Nicks singing "Silent Night", I guess. Let's just be glad Lenny Bruce never had the budget to build scenery.

Zippy doo wap!But who can blame Dave for taking the Biz even less seriously than usual by the late Eighties? After all, not only had he been a Big Star when Kiss, Queen, and Aerosmith were Big Stars but he was An Even Bigger Star a few years later after all those bands had gone down the crapper. And he was supposed to worry about it now that the public's idea of a Rock Star was Kurt Cobain? Get outta here! So what if Dave isn't selling out football stadiums without Van Halen? What has Van Halen been doing without him lately? A live dog is better than a dead lion, the Irish say. And a live dog is better than White Lion, the Club Promoters say. And since when were Rock And Roll People so concerned with having a "Career" anyway? You punks have been corrupted by all those Hip Hop videos that are all about what big houses they live in and the expensive cars they ride around in - Squaresville! Eh, you stupid kids today with your "Cribs" and "Bling Bling 142"! Come on and push yer Uncle John's wheelchair over by the TV so's I can catch the Ted Nugent "Behind The Music" again . . . Them Was The Days . . .

Dave's most recent album "Diamond Dave" (Or "Dave's Boutique" as record production aficionados like to call it) was released last year to the usual round of snotty reviews and is as good as anything else he's done over the years - So there, nyah nyah nyah! Excuse me while I stop writing to do The Pissy Critic Jig for the amusement of The Little Black Kids In The Parking Lot. The Big Bitch Fest over "Diamond Dave" seems to be that this time Cover Crazy Dave has recorded A BEATLES SONG!!! Heresy!!! Hey, take a Chill Pill, Kurt Loder! It ain't like he did "A Day In The Life" - It's only "Soul Kitchen"! That ain't exactly John Lennon's masterpiece . . . What? What? What? "Soul Kitchen" ain't a Beatles song? Wha? It's a Doors song!?! Well, no wonder it's No Big Whoop! Huh? "Tomorrow Never Knows" is The Beatles song on Dave's CD? Well, shit! I thought that was the Steve Miller song! My Gawd, no wonder Dave's gone Looperty Looperts with all this nagging!! Want some Jack Daniel's? Lemmee get up on the table . . . OPEN WIDE!!

So there you go, Folks - The Acid Logic "Interesting Motherfucker" about David Lee Roth! Now everybody's gonna send us emails and leave entries in the guest book about what a bunch off douchebags we are. Great! We dig it when that happens - We think it's funny and knowing that we can ruin the day of someone who wasn't going to do anything cool with it anyway makes us feel powerful and strong. It's only when people write us and tell us how much they love what we do that we feel awkward and uncomfortable - "Aw, gee - Now I have write 'em back and thank 'em, think of something funny and clever for 'em . . . Shit. It's so much easier when they call us 'fags' and threaten to kill us.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

2. Thanked cadaverdog for this KICKASS post:

Zen Halen (09-27-2014)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It was an old article but it was about Dave so I posted it in case someone's interested.

4. 2 users say thank you to cadaverdog for this KICKASS post:

BenJammin (09-21-2014),dazzlindino (09-11-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,392 Times in 6,052 Posts

It's scary how quickly twenty years turned into thirty...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

6. 3 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

CreatureFrmTheC (09-18-2014),DavidLeeNatra (09-12-2014),ZahZoo (09-12-2014)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If I hadn't read that story I would have never found this gem.

8. Thanked cadaverdog for this KICKASS post:

CreatureFrmTheC (09-18-2014)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Or this one.

No wonder he couldn't sell any records. This crap sucks.

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-14-2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Too much OVER THE TOP writing in that piece. I couldn't even get through the 1st paragraph, before I had to stop reading. Oh well.

11. Thanked TitanTopper for this KICKASS post:

Von Halen (09-12-2014)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,003 Posts

Blog Entries
    That article is a difficult read... it's like some drunk guy "trying" to get cute and sound like Dave. It's a shame what meth and alcohol can do to a brain...

13. 2 users say thank you to ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

Angel (09-12-2014),Nitro Express (09-12-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 1,997 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    If I hadn't read that story I would have never found this gem.
    I love this version of "Soul Kitchen"! As usual, Dave kills a cover!

Kind of a cool story I doubt I've ever told. When this album came out, this was my favorite song off it. I kept hounding Ray that they should play it live. Well, we're at a festival show in Lansing, MI and Ray tells me I am going to be happy, because they are going to do "Soul Kitchen" live for the first time, on this night. As we all know, Dave doesn't do soundcheck. (Other than the one he did fairly recently, that Val's brother posted a picture of) Anyway, they play the show, and did NOT play "Soul Kitchen"! After the show, I asked Ray what happened, and he said Dave nixed it at the last minute. They just hadn't had enough time to rehearse it enough to make Dave feel comfortable performing it live. I'm not certain, but I don't think it ever made it into a live show.

I actually took this pic at that Lansing show in 2003.

15. 5 users say thank you to Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

Angel (09-12-2014),CreatureFrmTheC (09-18-2014),katina (09-12-2014),Seshmeister (09-12-2014),vandeleur (09-12-2014)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

I loved Soul Kitchen on that album too...actually, I liked most of that album...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah cadavers posts just reminded me there are some really nice bits on that album and I should go back and listen to it.
    I used to put it on as background music when I had people over and it works well with a 'mixed' music taste crowd.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Interesting Motherfuckers: David Lee Roth

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    I love this version of "Soul Kitchen"! As usual, Dave kills a cover!

Kind of a cool story I doubt I've ever told. When this album came out, this was my favorite song off it. I kept hounding Ray that they should play it live. Well, we're at a festival show in Lansing, MI and Ray tells me I am going to be happy, because they are going to do "Soul Kitchen" live for the first time, on this night. As we all know, Dave doesn't do soundcheck. (Other than the one he did fairly recently, that Val's brother posted a picture of) Anyway, they play the show, and did NOT play "Soul Kitchen"! After the show, I asked Ray what happened, and he said Dave nixed it at the last minute. They just hadn't had enough time to rehearse it enough to make Dave feel comfortable performing it live.
    Around that time I was hounding him that they should be doing a Hideous Sun Demons track instead of the blues jam in the set.
    I think you came closer to success than I did...

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:16 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,349 Times in 1,444 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    I loved Soul Kitchen on that album too...actually, I liked most of that album...
    I remember coming home from work one day, back when that CD came out, and that song was on in my house, full blast. My wife surprised me and got it for me on Amazon. Good times. Great music.

20. Thanked DLR Bridge for this KICKASS post:

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,296 Times in 4,721 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    That article is a difficult read... it's like some drunk guy "trying" to get cute and sound like Dave. It's a shame what meth and alcohol can do to a brain...
    Actually, a lot of the album reviews at Creem magazine (which I'm guessing this is) were like that. Sometimes they barely referenced the album they were allegedly reviewing at all.

Probably my favorite review of all time from them was the Steve Howe/Steve Hackett project GTR. It read something like this....

GTR?? Sounds more like SHT.

And yeah, that was the entire review

bum in the sun
    Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-22-2016 @ 02:40 PM
    Status
    Thanks

That was a masterpiece of supermodel ass!!!!! Bravo Mr. John Saleeby. And a thousand thanks to you cadaverdog!

If you only see Dave as a Rock Star, then no, it's not an easy read.

It,s FANTASTIC if you are interested in Dave as 'the fuck you yes I can too' king of the world.

bum in the sun
    Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The only song I recall him doing from DD was Sho Bopp and that was before the album was released I think. Saw the first show at the HOB Anaheim around June I believe. Crowd did not react well, simply because we weren't that familiar with it yet.
    3 days later I caught him at the San Joaquin county fair, and I think the song was dumped. I'd have to check the playlist site. I love the whole album, but still can't listen to that Beatles's song all the way through. All the others I've heard over a couple hundred times. Love that album.

T

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureFrmTheC View Post
    3 days later I caught him at the San Joaquin county fair, and I think the song was dumped. I'd have to check the playlist site. I love the whole album, but still can't listen to that Beatles's song all the way through. All the others I've heard over a couple hundred times. Love that album.
    I didn't know Dave played the fair circuit out here. Here's a link I found to a bootleg of the San Joaquin Fair show in 2003 if you're interested. I was trying to find a tour schedule to see where he played in So Cal that year. The only time I say Dave without Van Halen was on the Sam and Dave tour at Glen Helen in 2002. I found a review for the show but I'd probably get banned if I posted a link. I didn't even know redrocker.com existed before today.
    http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f14...ac-176669.html

bum in the sun
    Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

My Interstellar Facial Full

file:///C:/Users/maureen/Downloads/d...0(1)%20(1).mpg

if the video posts, I had this planned from the first time I saw it in Anaheim. 12-27-2003.

When it's David Lee Roth on stage, you demand it, you don't step back afraid of getting splashed!

If it doesn't post, well maybe that's not such a bad thing either.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It didn't post. When you go advanced to post images and such you can preview your post before you post it. I know you can post Youtube videos here but I'm not sure about other video.

27. Thanked cadaverdog for this KICKASS post:

bum in the sun
    Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Nice and hidden but loud and proud.

And that is what you do when DAVID LEE ROTH is giving out JACK DANIEL FACIALS to his audience.
    You don't take 3 steps back like its monkey piss. You OWN it.

Nothin but Yeah!

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Last time I saw Dave do that I just shook my head over the immaturity. It's one thing at 20...over 40 it's just creepy...

30. 2 users say thank you to Angel for this KICKASS post:

Bob_R (09-19-2014),CreatureFrmTheC (09-19-2014)

PFC Roth Army
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 08:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I'm speechless! What the..

And that is what you do when DAVID LEE ROTH is giving out JACK DANIEL FACIALS to his audience.

Nothin but Yeah!

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 03:42 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Nothin but Yeah!
    1. I get the impression you like to show your midriff (midrift)
    2. Were you wearing a fanny pack?
    3. You scare me

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,014 Times in 3,249 Posts

Blog Entries

Nothin but Yeah!
    Eveyrbody wants some!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,014 Times in 3,249 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Last time I saw Dave do that I just shook my head over the immaturity. It's one thing at 20...over 40 it's just creepy...
    You know Dave rehearsed it at home in front of his dog.

35. 3 users say thank you to Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

78/84 guy (09-19-2014),Angel (09-19-2014),CreatureFrmTheC (09-19-2014)

bum in the sun
    Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So did I

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    08-03-2023 @ 07:22 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Eveyrbody wants some!
    Jesus Christ! Nice cameltoe Dave. Reassuring to see almost everyone here finds that little display as sad and desperate as it was. More than likely he rehearsed it at home in front of a mirror while JUMP played on an endless loop.

38. Thanked Heater for this KICKASS post:

Bob_R (09-19-2014)

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Heater on behalf of the world , I've talked to everyone they all agree . Fuck off

40. 3 users say thank you to vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

BenJammin (09-21-2014),FORD (09-19-2014),sonrisa salvaje (09-19-2014)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'd have to take a pass on that.

42. 2 users say thank you to cadaverdog for this KICKASS post:

Angel (09-20-2014),Bob_R (09-19-2014)

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-08-2021 @ 05:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heater View Post
    Jesus Christ! Nice cameltoe Dave. Reassuring to see almost everyone here finds that little display as sad and desperate as it was. More than likely he rehearsed it at home in front of a mirror while JUMP played on an endless loop.
    Blah, blah, blah
    Get a new gimic. Flush.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heater View Post
    Jesus Christ! Nice cameltoe Dave.
    The proper term for the male version of cameltoe is buck knuckle.
    From the Urban dictionary
    Buck Knuckle
    The male version of the camel toe. When a man wears pants that are so small and wears them so high that his balls are visable through the pants. When pants are worn like this, his balls straddle the middle pants seam (just below the fly) thus dividing them causing the appearance of a buck knuckle.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 09-19-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-29-2016 @ 10:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I don't know which is wierder, checking out Dave's package or looking up the male version of the cameltoe.....

46. 2 users say thank you to atomicpnk47 for this KICKASS post:

CreatureFrmTheC (09-19-2014),DLR Bridge (09-19-2014)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomicpnk47 View Post
    I don't know which is wierder, checking out Dave's package or looking up the male version of the cameltoe.....
    As long as he was wearing a sock while he looked it up, it's not gay!

As for Bleater..... that ship docked in San Francisco marina a long time ago.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomicpnk47 View Post
    I didn't have to look it up. Mark of Mark and Brian used to say it quite often on the radio. M and B were L A based jocks with a syndicated morning show in case you haven't heard of them.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    If I ever met you in person I'd wear one and my hand in case you decided to shake it.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ah, so now you're going to deny your own pronouncement that wearing socks prevents you from catching the gay germs.

Whatever.....

maybe you and Bleater should read this.....

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...hs-and-sadists

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonrisa salvaje View Post
    Blah, blah, blah
    Get a new gimic. Flush.
    A gimic? Idiot.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

As for Bleater..... that ship docked in San Francisco marina a long time ago.
    What ship are you talking about? How are you aware of this " docking"? It is a bit obvious, however.......

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ah, so now you're going to deny your own pronouncement that wearing socks prevents you from catching the gay germs.
    I never said anything about "gay germs" I said touching a dick even if it's your own makes you gay. That's why I'd have to wear a sock (or a glove) on my hand if I ever met you in case you decided to shake it.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Whatever.....

maybe you and Bleater should read this.....

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...hs-and-sadists
    I truly think all you do is read these 2 paragraph articles from sites you feel are highbrow and then link to them or quote them as your own.
    At least you lead by example with your posts, nothing but sunshine and lollipops, ever, from you.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts

Blog Entries
    Own what, exactly? The gay?

Homoeroticism off the scale.

Thread Information