Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

True. All of it. Whereas two old men sit in Central Park playing checkers day after day, all the alphabet agencies play checkers using leaders of various countries, or leaders of the rebels (soon to be leader of those countries).

It is all a self-defeating game. I wonder when the endgame will occur, and whether or not it will be man-made or natural? One random meteor or asteroid would be all that was necessary to destroy the planet.
    Will be devastating either way, but I guess I would rather have the natural, non-radioactive alternative.
    All we as individuals can hope for is to make it to our designated bucket kick-off point, and do so without too much damage along the way.

Some of our friends checked out early, unfortunately. Hope if there is an afterlife they are doing well.
    As much as I dig technology, the dark side of that is that I hate living in a world where the world could be destroyed by man.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
      Speaking of setting the bar too high, self-governance seems a bit ambitious for a country where it is considered acceptable for men to wear skirts.
      The US has done quite well and most of you eat with your hands and are highly superstitious...

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

The real question is, would this thread be here, and would anyone really give a fuck about that shithole, if Sesh weren't from there?

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

Git 'er done!!!

Hehe...

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
            The real question is, would this thread be here, and would anyone really give a fuck about that shithole, if Sesh weren't from there?
            I would.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• VetteLS5
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
              Speaking of setting the bar too high, self-governance seems a bit ambitious for a country where it is considered acceptable for men to wear skirts.
              Freeballin' nutswing.gif

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                I never brought it up, I know that to you any time a black man has an argument with a white guy or kids in pantaloons throw a ball to each other is infinitely more fascinating than the breakup of the country that invented yours in the first place...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

I think Cameron should go dig up the bones of James I and cram the skull up his own ass sideways.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    I never brought it up, I know that to you any time a black man has an argument with a white guy or kids in pantaloons throw a ball to each other is infinitely more fascinating than the breakup of the country that invented yours in the first place...
                    I brought it up because I was curious how people from the UK felt about it.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Glenn BecKKK says Scots are trying to bring on global destabilization!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

What the fuck does that degenerate asshole know about Scotland?

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

About as much as he knows about anything else - pretty much nothing.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

True.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                              Typical thinking from a Mike Malloy fan. Fucker never said The Scots are trying to bring on global destabilization. He said the Russians are behind it because they want global destabilization. Why don't you change your user name to Goebbels? Your custom title here should say minister of public enlightenment and propaganda.
                              Last edited by cadaverdog; 09-16-2014, 03:52 PM.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I think they should paint themselves blue and bare-knuckle fight for their independence! Referendums are for pussies!

Comment

Working...