X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
    California has a rather large infrastructure of medical dispensaries in place already, right?(
    There's one on every block just about. They had shut a bunch of them down but they're all back up now. I'm making sure I got plenty when the time comes. I had to harvest one of the two plants I have left the other day and it produced a shitload of seeds. The bud's a little premature but it get's the job done. Here's a peek at the one that didn't die. The one that did was twice this size. I had another tall one but I yanked it because it was a male. I boiled the stems and made some tea but I threw the leaf away. I'm allergic to pollen.
    013.jpg
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      As I said the other day, you nailed it.

This isn't a Braveheart thing, that would only get 20-25% tops.

Say Newcastle already had a parliament and a separate legal and education system and you were offered the option never to be run by London Tories again. Oh and BTW there is a bunch of gold in the Gateshead hills, you would be tempted wouldn't you?

Shitting on the north of England which I think this will do is one of my reservations about this. Hopefully it could then lead to more devolved/federal government for the other parts of England outside the South East.

All that said, if I had to put a bet I still don't think it's going to happen. The internet demographic is not the same as the real world yet.
      I read every word of this. Twice. And I still don't understand what it means. I say Scotland should have independence if Vandy says so. Unless Sesh is for independence. Then I'm against it. I don't know why, but it's my official position.

Now, why don't you both come live in America? You can buy guns, groceries, and beer all at the same time. And pick up some fatties at the Walmart. What more could you possibly want??
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

This is the ridiculous thing I'm the exact opposite.

I am incredibly wary of sausages and burgers which have to be the most expensive purest going but occasionally eat haggis which is by definition offal.

To be honest like wearing kilts it's not something the majority of people do more than once a year - if that.
        Robbie Burns day is pretty much Haggis day here.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

This is the ridiculous thing I'm the exact opposite.

I am incredibly wary of sausages and burgers which have to be the most expensive purest going but occasionally eat haggis which is by definition offal.

To be honest like wearing kilts it's not something the majority of people do more than once a year - if that.
          The one thing I can't eat is liver. I can eat sheep's nuts, beef heart, cow tongue, stomach lining, stuffed pig's intestine, bird's nest soups, and even monkey brains but I can't eat liver.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            I read every word of this. Twice. And I still don't understand what it means. I say Scotland should have independence if Vandy says so. Unless Sesh is for independence. Then I'm against it. I don't know why, but it's my official position.

Now, why don't you both come live in America? You can buy guns, groceries, and beer all at the same time. And pick up some fatties at the Walmart. What more could you possibly want??
            When I was in high school we would eat at a place that was both a cafe and a gun shop. The guns were up front the food was in back. Some cool guns came through there. A Johnson rifle, a M1 Carbine paratrooper model, old Colt peacemakers, even an antique palm gun from the 1800's. You would check anything cool that came in out and then go have a burger and a malt for lunch. Shooting up the school was unthinkable. We just fantasized about burning it down.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

As I said the other day, you nailed it.

This isn't a Braveheart thing, that would only get 20-25% tops.

Say Newcastle already had a parliament and a separate legal and education system and you were offered the option never to be run by London Tories again. Oh and BTW there is a bunch of gold in the Gateshead hills, you would be tempted wouldn't you?

Shitting on the north of England which I think this will do is one of my reservations about this. Hopefully it could then lead to more devolved/federal government for the other parts of England outside the South East.

All that said, if I had to put a bet I still don't think it's going to happen. The internet demographic is not the same as the real world yet.
              You weigh what London takes vs what you get from it. Usually when people see what they will have to finance themselves they decide independence is too expensive.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • May 2010

in·de·pen·dence noun \ˌin-də-ˈpen-dən(t)s\
                : freedom from outside control or support : the state of being independent

: the time when a country or region gains political freedom from outside control.

I Think England get's it or they never would have given Scotland the power to do so, irregardless of Tory Vs what the fuck. It's a Calculated Gamble as the person who authorized it said. If you fully understand Freedom, England just honored your's Scotland and asked to renew your Alliance of your own free will.

Good Luck you all!

the quality or state of being independent; competence… See the full definition
                Last edited by SunisinuS; 09-18-2014, 03:23 AM. Reason: The fact of this cacophony when you load this thread of the two videos that start without your permission is illustrative. Great to remember The Honeymooners
                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  The one thing I can't eat is liver. I can eat sheep's nuts, beef heart, cow tongue, stomach lining, stuffed pig's intestine, bird's nest soups, and even monkey brains but I can't eat liver.
                  Liver's disgusting. I got some for lunch one day in the Navy. I thought it was a thin steak. It was covered with sauteed onions. I got it to my mouth but luckily I smelled it first. I recognized the smell. A babysitter tried to make me eat that crap when I was about 5. I tried but I couldn't. That was the last time dad used that babysitter. He doesn't like liver either.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Interesting to look at the live twitter trend map although it could again just be that the internet is more pro Yes...

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Interesting to look at the live twitter trend map although it could again just be that the internet is more pro Yes...

http://trendsmap.com/v2/Lf62/w
                      The Canadian news has been fun. A poll in Nova Scotia stated about 80% would vote yes. Not surprising considering how "New Scotland" came to be.
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

For those of us on this side of the pond, here's info from the BBC about how this voting procedure is done....

Guide to referendum night

4.2m registered voters

97% of electorate

7am polls open

10pm polls close, counting begins

32 counts across Scotland

6:30-7:30am expected declaration

Source: Elections Scotland
                        Guess this means no electro-fraud machines over there yet?
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          When I was in high school we would eat at a place that was both a cafe and a gun shop. The guns were up front the food was in back. Some cool guns came through there. A Johnson rifle, a M1 Carbine paratrooper model, old Colt peacemakers, even an antique palm gun from the 1800's. You would check anything cool that came in out and then go have a burger and a malt for lunch. Shooting up the school was unthinkable. We just fantasized about burning it down.
                          Out in the sticks there's a small mom n' pop grocery with a gun shop upstairs...
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            Out in the sticks there's a small mom n' pop grocery with a gun shop upstairs...
                            I've lived in places like that. The little grocery store in town is also the gun shop, hardware store, gas station and post office. The grocer is also the butcher, the gunsmith and the postmaster. You can buy your gun, ammo, hunting permit and tag if applicable from the guy and have him butcher whatever you kill when you're done. He might even mount the head for you too.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• WACF
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

LOL
                              That's like the town I grew up in.
                              Every half ton had a gun rack in the rear window and an extra .22 behind the seat.
                              You could buy ammo but guns were the next town over at the hardware store.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                                For those of us on this side of the pond, here's info from the BBC about how this voting procedure is done....

Guess this means no electro-fraud machines over there yet?
                                No we go in and mark the box with an X with an indelible pencil and then bank tellers count them while watched by both sides.
                                It's primitive but it works.
                                Those times you quoted are GMT so we are are 5 hours ahead of EST.

Comment

Working...