• Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Ok so is this post acceptable?

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

One thing Scotland can do is simply to NOT follow the failed policies of other nations.

They have had plenty of experience on the home front as to run their particular neck of the woods.....or not.

I think Scotland should be it's own country.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        There are no nuclear weapon carrying US subs based outwith the USA. The confusion may be that we buy the missiles from the US which is big business, billions of dollars.
        I can't refute that statement but I've heard similar statements before that I couldn't refute if you catch my drift.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Believe me if someone puts 200 nuclear warheads beside your home you tend to pay attention to these things.

They are UK weapons.

US nuclear submarines occasionally visit but not the ones carrying missiles due to security they only ever stop at one of the two US SSBN bases.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Just saw Cameron on his knees begging the Scottish people "OH GOD PLEASE NO!!!!"

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

I believe they should leave Scotland to the Scots.

But only if it benefits EVERYONE.

Which it won't.

So what the fuck.

I have not bothered to research the fine print on this issue.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That's an insanely high bar to set, it's almost impossible to think of anything that benefits everyone.

Sunlight maybe?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Speaking of setting the bar too high, self-governance seems a bit ambitious for a country where it is considered acceptable for men to wear skirts.
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    Just saw Cameron on his knees begging the Scottish people "OH GOD PLEASE NO!!!!"

That's pretty funny. Well if Scotland goes what's to say it won't stir up some juice in Northern Ireland and Wales will want to bolt as well. England will be flying the St. George cross again because the rest of the union jack ran off. LOL!
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

That's an insanely high bar to set, it's almost impossible to think of anything that benefits everyone.

Sunlight maybe?
                      Goths and vampires would disagree......
                      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Keep the nuclear sub base if the "YES" vote wins. You can charge the UK up the ass in rent. You will have them over a barrel.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Believe me if someone puts 200 nuclear warheads beside your home you tend to pay attention to these things.

I know it's Wiki but I doubt they made this up. They're were US nuclear subs in Scotland but they supposedly closed that base in 1992. That's probably the sub base I was refering too. I probably misheard when they were talking about a U K nuke sub base in Scotland and thought they said U S. I had heard about a sub base in Scotland from submariners I met in the Navy but that was before 92 but I didn't want to mention that if it wasn't public knowledge. Obviously it is so I can.
                          Last edited by cadaverdog; 09-15-2014, 08:46 PM.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

WWWWS. What would William Wallace say?
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Keep the nuclear sub base if the "YES" vote wins. You can charge the UK up the ass in rent. You will have them over a barrel.
                              Yeah, unless Cameron goes all "Putin" and thinks he can take it back, like Pootie did with Crimea.
                              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                                Yeah, unless Cameron goes all "Putin" and thinks he can take it back, like Pootie did with Crimea.
                                Yeah but Crimea was once actually part of Russia before and had a large ethnic Russian population. Also Moscow wasn't about to lose their naval base to Kiev. If I was in Putin's shoes I would have done the exact same thing. Russia would have continued to lease their base if there was a government left in Kiev they could have done business with.

There is a central banking war going on. The countries being targeted by the west are ones who don't have a Bank of International Settlements sponsored central bank. Libya had their own bank. Russia has their own bank. Syria has their own bank. Iran has their own bank. They want every nation in the world to be under the BIS system of banks and then run up debt and then take real assets to settle the debt. You have to control most the politicians but look at the US and Europe. Most the politicians are owned by the banks.

This is what the move against Libya was all about. This is why any excuse is made to have regime change in Syria. It's why the Ukraine business is about with an end goal of having regime change in Moscow. It's the banking because if you control the banking you control the country. NATO is no longer about protecting Europe and North America from a Soviet attack. It's about taking over countries, putting a BIS bank in and looting the country. The Ukraine is being looted. Not that it was being looted before but now it's the IMF and it's corporate cronies doing the looting.

Like I said, and independent Scotland is a joke unless they have their own independent state bank. The European bank and Bank of England are BIS banks. Thinking you are going to escape debt by going independent without your own currency just shows you don't know how the system really works. The IMF will be happy to give independent Scotland a loan. They will end up owning the oil and whatever else is of value.
                                Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-15-2014, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Working...