Miss Lindsey's ISIS Meltdown: THEY'RE GONNA KILL US ALL !!11!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    So what do you suggest? What is your alternative? I'm not a bit supporter either, so I wanna know...

Im not a fan of Israeli cunts like Netanyahu, but the Palestinians seem to have a much bigger collage of cunts. What's the answer? Obviously a "Two State Solution?" But the fucks in Hamas are completely insane whereas the Israelis are only half as much insane...
    The main problem is Israel is a theocracy. It's a jewish state. Just look at the flag. What you do is make Israel and all inclusive state instead. There have always been jews living there. The trouble really started when the zionist jews started making the point that they were the chosen people and they are taking over.

The mass majority of Palestinians and Jews in Israel want peace. They would get along fine if everyone could make a decent living. It's the extremists in the minority that stir the trouble and unfortunately some of them are in the government.

Personally I don't think the state of Israel will last. It's starting lose it's support in Europe and North America. As soon as AIPAC loses it's grip on US politics they are finished.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
      just fyi----

the head of ISIS Abu Bakr al Baghdadi was in US custody but was let go back in 2009 when the Kenyan Houseboy closed down Camp Bucca.

haven't seen a lot coverage on this.

or this............

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgr...lamist-groups/

Um, yeah, bullshit! Try again, pinhead. He was released in Iraq in 2004 under Bush. There are no DOD records of him being detained at GITMO and the information comes from an interview of a clueless and mistaken commander...

Comment

• twobad
        Groupie
        • Jan 2012

No. No, I don't remember anything like that at all...

Well Nick, Here it is for you!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• twobad
          Groupie
          • Jan 2012

Remember General Westly Clark said the US wanted to take over several middle east countries.

No. No, I don't remember anything like that at all...

Well Nick, Here it is for you!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

sorry for the duplicate post!
          Last edited by twobad; 09-18-2014, 04:33 PM. Reason: duplicate post

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

General Clark was basically naming off the countries that PNAC mentioned in their treasonous agenda. And oddly enough, they managed to stir up shit in all of those countries by one means or another.

What's far more serious, is that the treasonous PNAC agenda also hinted at taking on Russia and China, as insane as that sounds. They may be well on their way to getting what they wanted with Russia.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...