Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks

To Vape or not to Vape

Your thoughts? Pros and cons?

I have never smoked a tobacco cigarette in my life. I twice tried a clove cigarette and quickly quit that habit, went home and gave myself 13 lashings with a switch.

I will go out on a limb here and suggest George Lucas invented the vaporizer in 1976 with Star Wars.

I was 6 years old and bought cigarettes a number of times... for my stepdad who sent me to 7-Eleven with a note.

Ok I will preface my strong opinions with this fact: our free country continues to impose suffocating (I know, the irony) restrictions on smokers.

My opinions:

I hate cigarette smoke. But there is something special about playing on stage and smelling your mate's cigarette as he's playing his instrument.

Too bad you started smoking. I hope your health insurance costs increase so mine don't have to.

Smokers who throw their cigarette butts anywhere but the ashtray or trash are assholes plain and simple. I see that shit on the streets, sidewalks, beaches, ski slopes, hiking trails. Fuck you!

Thank you for vaping so I don't have to smell the smoke.

If you use a vaporizer you look ridiculous. You look like a fiend. Smoke a cigarette and look tough.

A friend once posted on Facebook "heading down to the Vape shop to pick up some new gear." Wow that's great, I think I will unfriend you once I figure out how.

Health regulations and vaping in public? This is the new debate. Sort of funny.
    Last edited by Mushroom; 09-16-2014 at 02:38 AM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I don't smoke and I don't vape. The first time I smoked a cigarette I ended up with a eye like Rocky Baboa in the first Rocky movie. My little League coach hit a pop fly to me and I lost it in the sun. Ball hit me right in the eye. If I hadn't been so dizzy from smoking a Kool I stole from my dad before practice it never would have happened. I think the reason some people are against vaping is because of those commercials where they're trying to convince people they'd look cool vaping instead of pushing vaping as a way to help quit smoking. I have no problem with people smoking in bars and clubs but I'm glad people aren't allowed to smoke in restaraunts here anymore. I don't like to smell cigar or cigarette smoke while I'm trying to eat.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,997 Posts

Blog Entries
    If you smoke... I would highly recommend you consider switching to vaping. It's a significant reduction in harm and the vapor has been shown in recent studies to be 700 times less harmful than smoke from combustion of tobacco. It's not 100% safe but the reduced health risks can not be denied. Smoke from burning cigarettes contains somewhere between 2000-4000 chemicals... many known carcinogens. E-juice contains 4-5 chemicals with no known carcinogens.

I've been 100% smoke/tobacco free for 20 months after having smoked for almost 40 years due to vaping. I tried quitting by every possible means with the exception of taking drugs like Chantix... patches, gum, cold turkey, cessation programs... none of that worked. The day I started vaping I smoked 1 cigarette and haven't touched one since. I've also reduced my nicotine intake from 24mg per ml down to 4mg per ml.

I started with the ones that look like cigarettes... but they are inferior in battery life and vapor delivery. I moved up to rechargeable battery units with Variable Voltage/Wattage which a single battery will last all day. I use refillable tanks that I can rebuild the heating coils. I now mix my own e-juice so I know 100% what's in it. The cost is about 20% of what I used to waste on tobacco.

Most of the public health debate is bullshit... several recent peer reviewed scientific studies have shown no risk to the public from 2nd hand vape. Most of the crap being published on health concerns from the CDC, World Health Org (WHO), American Lung Association, American Heart Association are really starting to stink to high heaven... their claimed health concerns are not scientific based and mostly bullshit fear mongering. Then when you start to follow the money it becomes clear what's motivating these so called health organization to outright lie... Big Pharmaceutical outfits are trying to protect their interests in NRT's (patches, gum, etc) and Big Tobacco settlements and tax revenue that funds huge portions of these health organizations is at risk...

It's sad... they'd rather protect their revenue stream and keep people smoking than encourage use of a product that is proven to be about 98% less harmful and could significantly reduce the health impacts from smoking tobacco.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 Times in 2,061 Posts

Blog Entries

Cigarettes make you cool - and gay.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post
    I hate cigarette smoke. But there is something special about playing on stage and smelling your mate's cigarette as he's playing his instrument.

I know what you mean. That failed musician smell.

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

"Vapers" have that collected look, it's weird.

Tobacco is fucking hard to give up - I've been personnally hooked on Player's for 28 years -,
    why set on another addiction with "vaping"?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jérôme Frenchise View Post

Tobacco is fucking hard to give up - I've been personnally hooked on Player's for 28 years -,
    It's what you want to do with it. You can get your nicotine fix or you can systematically wing yourself off of it. Vaping is just a resistor heating up water and producing steam. You can add whatever else you want to the juice. Since most people's retirement funds usually include tobacco stocks and tobacco is a substantial tax revenue for governments get ready to see vaping come under fire by various organizations and the government. The bottom line is the powers that be secretly want people to still smoke the cancer sticks.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-16-2014 at 11:27 AM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I don't smoke and I don't vape. The first time I smoked a cigarette I ended up with a eye like Rocky Baboa in the first Rocky movie. My little League coach hit a pop fly to me and I lost it in the sun. Ball hit me right in the eye. If I hadn't been so dizzy from smoking a Kool I stole from my dad before practice it never would have happened. I think the reason some people are against vaping is because of those commercials where they're trying to convince people they'd look cool vaping instead of pushing vaping as a way to help quit smoking. I have no problem with people smoking in bars and clubs but I'm glad people aren't allowed to smoke in restaraunts here anymore. I don't like to smell cigar or cigarette smoke while I'm trying to eat.
    I will smoke a cigar every now and then. I only smoke expensive ones so it's kind of like opening an expensive bottle of wine. You don't drink it everyday. I've never had the urge to run down to the gas station and buy a pack of cigarettes and start puffing away. I can count how many cigars I smoke in a year on both hands.

I kind of miss cigarette smoke actually. The smoke covered up the other smells. LOL! We had a neighbor who smoked cherry pipe tobacco. It made you want to hang around because the stuff smelled so good. Remember going into the cafes and pancake houses when you were a kid? There was that smell of coffee, bacon, sausage, and eggs cooking and cigarettes. It was the classic morning breakfast smell and you don't smell it anymore.

I don't know why we want to prolong our lives. I have a friend who manages an assisted living home. Medical technology prolongs people's lives but usually their minds start to go. They become a burdon on the family. You visit these homes and it's just a holding place for old people out of their minds ready to die. Yeah they got the extra years but is it a quality life? Hell. Enjoy the cigarettes, they might just make you miss the living hell called an assisted living home. Better to drop dead from a heart attack than to be stuck in adult diapers and pissing in a bag for ten years.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-16-2014 at 11:41 AM.

9. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Angel (09-17-2014)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

I don't know how much healthier vaping is for tobacco addicts, but as a non smoker, it's definitely healthier for ME not to breathe any second hand carcinogens. So on that basis alone, I endorse it.

Of course vaping isn't just for tobacco derivatives.......

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    In Colorado, vaping weed in public can get you arrested.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    In Colorado, vaping weed in public can get you arrested.
    It can in Washington too, so I'm not really sure that ad is all that realistic in the scenarios it portrays. Hell, the laws here are so fucked up that they can be interpreted to say that you have to be on property that you OWN to get high, meaning that renters are out of luck entirely.

Of course I have yet to read of any cops actually trying to endorse that part of the law yet. Generally I think the law enforcement consensus around here now is, unless you have a crowd of people blocking the street while passing a bong around, they don't give a shit about stoners anymore, and they can get back to speed traps as their primary method of funding themselves.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I didn't know you could vape weed. I saw some youngsters vaping something at the park while I was shooting hoops the other day and I suspected they were getting stoned but I wasn't sure. I use a sneak a toke if I'm smoking in public.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jérôme Frenchise View Post

I wouldn't call it "another" addiction unless you are going duel usage smoking and vaping... I view it primarily changing to a different delivery system with significantly less health risk.

Actually, due to vaping, scientific studies are now questioning if nicotine is actually as addictive as it's been made out to be.

Prior to just the last few years... nicotine studies have all been done as a result of tobacco use. There have been few scientific studies of nicotine use without tobacco involved in either smokeless or smoked. The findings show significantly less addictive indications compared to tobacco based studies... Further studies are under way but there are signs that tobacco-specific nitrosamines may play a more dominant role in tobacco addiction than nicotine alone.

In question also was the known practice by tobacco companies treating tobacco with formaldehyde and ammonia which alters nicotine molecules to make them easier absorbed directly into the blood stream in humans. These chemicals do not exist in the liquid nicotine used in e-cigarettes.

15. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

Jérôme Frenchise (09-17-2014)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    It can in Washington too, so I'm not really sure that ad is all that realistic in the scenarios it portrays. Hell, the laws here are so fucked up that they can be interpreted to say that you have to be on property that you OWN to get high, meaning that renters are out of luck entirely.

Of course I have yet to read of any cops actually trying to endorse that part of the law yet. Generally I think the law enforcement consensus around here now is, unless you have a crowd of people blocking the street while passing a bong around, they don't give a shit about stoners anymore, and they can get back to speed traps as their primary method of funding themselves.
    My understanding that lies with the landlord's discretion. If the landlord doesn't agree with a tenet smoking weed they do have the right to evict. It is at that point the police do become involved - if the tenet refuses to leave.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    I wouldn't call it "another" addiction unless you are going duel usage smoking and vaping... I view it primarily changing to a different delivery system with significantly less health risk.

Actually, due to vaping, scientific studies are now questioning if nicotine is actually as addictive as it's been made out to be.

Prior to just the last few years... nicotine studies have all been done as a result of tobacco use. There have been few scientific studies of nicotine use without tobacco involved in either smokeless or smoked. The findings show significantly less addictive indications compared to tobacco based studies... Further studies are under way but there are signs that tobacco-specific nitrosamines may play a more dominant role in tobacco addiction than nicotine alone.

In question also was the known practice by tobacco companies treating tobacco with formaldehyde and ammonia which alters nicotine molecules to make them easier absorbed directly into the blood stream in humans. These chemicals do not exist in the liquid nicotine used in e-cigarettes.
    The addiction seems to be dependent on the person. Some people might be addicted to nicotine like a heroin addict but some people aren't. Like I said, I have a cigar every blue moon. I'm fine with that. It's not like because I smoked a cigar that I have to run down to the gas station for a pack of Camels to feed my fix.

It's just fun to have a big obscene steak dinner old school with all the so called bad stuff, drink some scotch or rum and puff on the stogies.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    My understanding that lies with the landlord's discretion. If the landlord doesn't agree with a tenet smoking weed they do have the right to evict. It is at that point the police do become involved - if the tenet refuses to leave.

When I was a landlord all I cared about was that you paid rent on time and didn't trash the place. If I got my rent and you took good care of the place, you could toke yourself to Pluto and I wouldn't care.

19. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Angel (09-17-2014)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    The addiction seems to be dependent on the person. Some people might be addicted to nicotine like a heroin addict but some people aren't. Like I said, I have a cigar every blue moon. I'm fine with that. It's not like because I smoked a cigar that I have to run down to the gas station for a pack of Camels to feed my fix.

It's just fun to have a big obscene steak dinner old school with all the so called bad stuff, drink some scotch or rum and puff on the stogies.
    I agree, there's some variation per person on the addictiveness of nicotine.

From following posts at some of the e-cigarette sites I visit. Some folks can take up vaping and make the jump off of smoking almost immediately and others it takes months and for some they just can't make the switch.

Some of it could be the variance in gear and the quality of vapor production... others getting the right nicotine strength in their juice. Then some it seems there's clearly something in the complex chemical concoction of burning tobacco that their body continues to crave beyond nicotine and the physical hand to mouth actions.

There's some studies going on that are trying to isolate this and the tobacco-specific nitrosamines are a primary suspect. The thing that I find strange is that for all the studies and known health impacts of smoking tobacco over the last 60 years... the tobacco companies are still not required to disclose all of the chemical additives they use in processing tobacco to make cigarettes.

For an allegedly "regulated" product... why the hell aren't the ingredients in cigarettes well published and potentially restricted to just the natural tobacco to minimize health risks..? I know the answer is hidden in the money trail... but when does the world wise up..?

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

What about inhaling alcohol vapor while we're at it?

I'd rather stop drinking any alcohol than vaping it, personally - just the same with vaping instead of smoking tobacco.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    There was some silly product out for vaping alcohol or breathing the fumes... Didn't work so well. Plus you really don't want alcohol going directly into your blood stream... best to make it work to get you happy then feel like crap hours later!!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

I can't remember the technical terms but there was a doctor on the radio a while back saying that around a third of people are born without the nicotine addiction receptors in their brain. Those lucky people have no physical craving effects when they don't smoke so it's super easy for them to stop and start as they wish.

Makes sense to me as I've definitely met quite a few people like that over the years. They are a bit dangerous to the other 2/3rds who get trapped as they'll assume they can do the same thing.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I agree, there's some variation per person on the addictiveness of nicotine.

From following posts at some of the e-cigarette sites I visit. Some folks can take up vaping and make the jump off of smoking almost immediately and others it takes months and for some they just can't make the switch.

Some of it could be the variance in gear and the quality of vapor production... others getting the right nicotine strength in their juice. Then some it seems there's clearly something in the complex chemical concoction of burning tobacco that their body continues to crave beyond nicotine and the physical hand to mouth actions.
    My friend making the switch said that you need to smoke differently (longer draws) and that different brands work differently.

Apparently there is a lot of info online at forums - smokersarmy or whatever.

I'm kind of glad I gave up before the vaping thing as I don't think I would have bothered stopping, I would have just switched.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Mr brother and sister in law quit smoking using a combination of vaping and patches. It will be 5 years this New Years they've been tobacco free.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Just found out they now allow nicotine in canuck vapes...I'll be pursuing this for sure...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Also the act of smoking is addicting. Some people love the feel of the cigarette in their fingers. I guess it's like how some people are addicted to cracking their knuckles or picking their nose. LOL!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Vaping is more like pipe smoking than cigarette smoking. I need to get one of those corn cob vape pipes and dress like General McArther for Halloween. I got the Ray Ban shades I just need a general's uniform.

29. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Angel (09-18-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Just found out they now allow nicotine in canuck vapes...I'll be pursuing this for sure...
    I honestly had no idea you could get them without nicotine...

31. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (09-18-2014)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I don't know when they ok'd it. They have varying strengths. I guess 0 is for those who have kicked the nicotine, just can't get past the habit.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The pre-filled disposables made by big tobacco companies you can't get 0 nicotine.

But the refillable tank units... you purchase your own e-juice and vendors sell juice in hundreds of flavors with nicotine levels per milliliter (ml) in strengths of 0, 4, 6, 12, 16, 18, 24 & 36.

There's also a booming DIY market where you can buy unflavored nicotine, vegetable glycerin (VG), Propylene Glycol (PG) and flavoring and make your own flavors and nicotine strength...

If you are going 0 nicotine... you can purchase Glycerin at a drug store and artificial flavoring at a baking supply store and make your own juice.

Angel there's a ton of vapers in Canada that are able to get juice with or without nicotine... Here's a great resource if you are interested... http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Actually the vaping concept was invented by a guy in China who was trying to quit smoking. He came up with the idea of heating water into steam in a device that replicated a cigarette and smoking. When you drag on the vape device, the vacuum closes a switch which sends electrical current to a resistor heating element which boils water based liquid into steam and makes the vapor. You can add whatever you want into the vape juice or just have plain water in it.

The theory is you would make the vape juice close to the nicotine level of a regular cigarette and then slowly lower the nicotine content until the vape juice was nicotine free but you still could smoke something. Part of the addiction is having a cigarette in your hand and dragging on it and with a vape device that's all covered.

In fact, it's started a new addiction of buying various vape devices, juices, batteries and charging devices. LOL!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The pre-filled disposables made by big tobacco companies you can't get 0 nicotine.

But the refillable tank units... you purchase your own e-juice and vendors sell juice in hundreds of flavors with nicotine levels per milliliter (ml) in strengths of 0, 4, 6, 12, 16, 18, 24 & 36.

There's also a booming DIY market where you can buy unflavored nicotine, vegetable glycerin (VG), Propylene Glycol (PG) and flavoring and make your own flavors and nicotine strength...

If you are going 0 nicotine... you can purchase Glycerin at a drug store and artificial flavoring at a baking supply store and make your own juice.

Angel there's a ton of vapers in Canada that are able to get juice with or without nicotine... Here's a great resource if you are interested... http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/
    Someone said this juice was worth trying.

http://www.mtbakervapor.com/nicotine...e-baker-vapor/

Our next door neighbor when I was kid smoked a pipe. He smoked this cherry blend tobacco and you could tell when he was outside because you could smell the cherry tobacco. It was the most awesome smell. This was the type of dude that had the totally manicured yard. Played golf religiously and drove a cool black Thunderbird covertible that was always shined up and polished and looked like it had been detailed. If the guy pulled it out of the garage, the inside of the garage was pristine with all the tools hanging neatly on custom organized pegs. Not a weed to be found in his perfect flower beds.

It was like the dude lived in a perfect world. He must have had gnomes doing his gardening and washing and cleaning his car. Everyone at one time or another has a messy garage. Not this guy. Not even an oil spot on the garage floor.

These are the aliens amongst us. The perfect people. You really do wonder where they come from.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-18-2014 at 11:53 AM.

36. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Angel (09-18-2014)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mt Baker is a great outfit!!

Their Bananas Gone Nuts tastes just like fresh baked banana nut bread. They have a flavor called Spring Break which is a mix of tropical fruit flavors... real smooth not too sweet or tart. Their Blueberry taste like real not artificial blueberries...

Good thing about them is they allow you to pick your VG/PG ratio, nicotine strength and you can add extra flavor shots if you want more flavor kick. Reasonably priced too. They are based out of Seattle...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    They must know what they are doing. They went from an apartment to a real store pretty quick. That's a lot of juice sold. It's pretty cool that you can order no or any amount of nicotine added. The darn thing is the so called health organizations and big tobacco have these types of businesses in their cross hairs. The juice and vaping dealers need to pull together and get a lobby going if they want to stay around.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Actually the vaping concept was invented by a guy in China who was trying to quit smoking. He came up with the idea of heating water into steam in a device that replicated a cigarette and smoking.
    He should have just rolled up a joint of lettuce. I bonged a small piece I was using to keep my pot moist and it put out a serious amount of clean white smoke like vapor.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I doubt lettuce leaves would do anything. I do remember reading years ago that lettuce cores contained a very small amount of opium however.

And when I say "small amount", I mean you would probably have to sneak into the back of a produce truck and steal the cores out of every core of lettuce on the truck and then boil that down to concentrate it.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I doubt lettuce leaves would do anything.
    I didn't smoke it to get high. It sort of looked like a bud so I figured I'd see how it tasted. It was basically tasteless.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I didn't smoke it to get high. It sort of looked like a bud so I figured I'd see how it tasted. It was basically tasteless.
    So in other words, just like it is in a salad?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

There's another word for vaping, it's "douchebaggery"...

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So in other words, just like it is in a salad?
    Pretty much.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    There's another word for vaping, it's "douchebaggery"...
    It sure looks that way in the commercials with the dude who looks like he just got up from sleeping off a three day drunk.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    He should have just rolled up a joint of lettuce. I bonged a small piece I was using to keep my pot moist and it put out a serious amount of clean white smoke like vapor.
    It probably was steam from the water in the lettuce.

Thread Information