Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

To Vape or not to Vape

Your thoughts? Pros and cons?

I have never smoked a tobacco cigarette in my life. I twice tried a clove cigarette and quickly quit that habit, went home and gave myself 13 lashings with a switch.

I will go out on a limb here and suggest George Lucas invented the vaporizer in 1976 with Star Wars.

I was 6 years old and bought cigarettes a number of times... for my stepdad who sent me to 7-Eleven with a note.

Ok I will preface my strong opinions with this fact: our free country continues to impose suffocating (I know, the irony) restrictions on smokers.

My opinions:

I hate cigarette smoke. But there is something special about playing on stage and smelling your mate's cigarette as he's playing his instrument.

Too bad you started smoking. I hope your health insurance costs increase so mine don't have to.

Smokers who throw their cigarette butts anywhere but the ashtray or trash are assholes plain and simple. I see that shit on the streets, sidewalks, beaches, ski slopes, hiking trails. Fuck you!

Thank you for vaping so I don't have to smell the smoke.

If you use a vaporizer you look ridiculous. You look like a fiend. Smoke a cigarette and look tough.

A friend once posted on Facebook "heading down to the Vape shop to pick up some new gear." Wow that's great, I think I will unfriend you once I figure out how.

Health regulations and vaping in public? This is the new debate. Sort of funny.
    Last edited by Mushroom; 09-16-2014 at 02:38 AM.

Thread Information