X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by VetteLS5
    Kwame says he lives in MI. Isn't that another country?
    Oh noes.........he knows where I live!!!!!!!!!!

Please, please stop!

I'm sorry

Jesus, little fuck.....that was so 2013
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• VetteLS5
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by kwame k
      Well you're the one who went rambling about white trash begotten black trash begotten heads rolling down your street from a mosque 60 miles away.

All while having a 6th grade grasp on the quote function.

Yeah moron kinda fits you
      I think I see the problem. You must have thought my reference of proximity to the facility somehow meant I felt personally threatened, or would participate in some kind of retribution? Not at all - it was intended to show familiarity with and sympathy for those who could be innocent victims of knee-jerk reactions.

I saw this first hand back in the 80's with the Iran hostage situation - white morons picking on innocents, only to be followed by black morons trying to one-up them. (Anyone else familiar with the video of the black guys running down the street striking "Iranian looking" folks with an American flag?).

I'll assume that was the disconnect.

But I don't see how white or black trash generated heads rolling down any street, let alone mine. You went a little overboard with your word of the day choice of "begotten" I think. Oh, that and the "bitter little fuck", "moron", and "troll". Quick with the vitriol, eh? Who'd a thought all it took was "drummer" to provoke such angst and anger?

Agreed though. 6th grade grasp of quote function at best.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I'll refer to you as "drummer" and you can keep up with the mature name calling.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

I can't speak to that. I was too frightened to join due to the massive intellects who were mods.
        Man, you're a bitter little fuck, ain't you!

Let it go, breathe
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• VetteLS5
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

Oh noes.........he knows where I live!!!!!!!!!!

Please, please stop!

I'm sorry

Jesus, little fuck.....that was so 2013
          Like clock work. You're referencing the "oh noes", yes? THAT was definitely so 2013.

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

I think I see the problem. You must have thought my reference of proximity to the facility somehow meant I felt personally threatened, or would participate in some kind of retribution? Not at all - it was intended to show familiarity with and sympathy for those who could be innocent victims of knee-jerk reactions.

I saw this first hand back in the 80's with the Iran hostage situation - white morons picking on innocents, only to be followed by black morons trying to one-up them. (Anyone else familiar with the video of the black guys running down the street striking "Iranian looking" folks with an American flag?).

I'll assume that was the disconnect.

But I don't see how white or black trash generated heads rolling down any street, let alone mine. You went a little overboard with your word of the day choice of "begotten" I think. Oh, that and the "bitter little fuck", "moron", and "troll". Quick with the vitriol, eh? Who'd a thought all it took was "drummer" to provoke such angst and anger?

Agreed though. 6th grade grasp of quote function at best.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I'll refer to you as "drummer" and you can keep up with the mature name calling.
            Nice back peddle asshole, although I will give you credit for using the tried and true c-dog method of debate, for a moment I thought you were him

You started swinging and I swung back.

Still don't understand your bitter obsession with "that place that shall not be named"

So either drop it or we can keep this up.....your call, Quote King

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Two cool people are fighting for no apparent reason.

Sounds about right.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Like clock work. You're referencing the "oh noes", yes? THAT was definitely so 2013.
                Just trying to keep with the retro you started, little one

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                  Two cool people are fighting for no apparent reason.

Sounds about right.
                  Who gives a fuck anyways.......I can always go back to "the place that shall not be mentioned"

Comment

• VetteLS5
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

Man, you're a bitter little fuck, ain't you!

Let it go, breathe
                    I'm trying to understand what I could be bitter about. I never joined any of the other sites you mentioned, and have probably done less name calling in 2 years than you have in 1 hour today. I took a jab because Donnie makes me laugh and you initiated things with a comment belittling his efforts to develop key and integral online forums dedicated to mature and reasonable discussion. (Ok, maybe that's a stretch).

And, it's "aren't you".

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

I'm trying to understand what I could be bitter about. I never joined any of the other sites you mentioned, and have probably done less name calling in 2 years than you have in 1 hour today. I took a jab because Donnie makes me laugh and you initiated things with a comment belittling his efforts to develop key and integral online forums dedicated to mature and reasonable discussion. (Ok, maybe that's a stretch).

And, it's "aren't you".
                      Wow! You started the fucking name calling, attacked another place I'm a member of (for no reason and nothing to do with what we were debating) and now you're playing the victim?

Wow! Just plain wow

Comment

• VetteLS5
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2012

You started swinging and I swung back. Still don't understand your bitter obsession with "that place that shall not be named" Quote King
                        Quote King. I kind of like that.

Seriously, I only tossed out that comment about the "mystery site" because you were picking on Donnie and he clearly isn't able to fend for himself, lol.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Quote King. I kind of like that.

Seriously, I only tossed out that comment about the "mystery site" because you were picking on Donnie and he clearly isn't able to fend for himself, lol.
                          Are you calling me a fag???
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Australians arnt worried about terrorists I've met loads , last orders scares the jeezus out of them
                            They are more worried about having a lack of kangaroo population to hump.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

Donnie, get your pet under control, all we need is seven more sites sprouting up.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Kwame says he lives in MI. Isn't that another country?
                                Fuck the middle east. Let's rebuild Michigan. The middle east serves no interest of the average US citizen. It only serves the interests of corporations. Corporations are using the US assets to play their geopolitical games while sticking the US taxpayer with the bill. I mean the debt has gotten so large it's a joke. This madness is close to the breaking point. The question is, are the American people dumb enough to be taken for another middle eastern ride? The media indicates so but the media is biased and full of shit. But we are talking about people who will pour buckets of ice water over their heads because their Facebook buddies did it. I say the next Al's challenge is to run off a cliff. Maybe that will kill off all the stupid people and the smart people left can get down to the business of fixing this shit.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...