Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HAHA....ISIS Got Bombed By A WOMAN! Stupid motherfucking pussies....

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

HAHA....ISIS Got Bombed By A WOMAN! Stupid motherfucking pussies....

Message to ISIS....Allah will torment you forever.....when this WOMAN bombs the living fucking shit out of you.

You are a bunch of pussies who call yourselves "warriors" only because you are just frightened little children who cry for your momma.

Fucking idiots.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isi...ilot-u-n211366

ISIS Fight: Mariam Al Mansouri Is First Woman Fighter Pilot for U.A.E.
    By Erin McClam

The first female fighter pilot for the United Arab Emirates led the mission when that country joined the United States and other allies in airstrikes against ISIS over Syria earlier this week.

Maj. Mariam Al Mansouri graduated flight school in 2007 and was one of the first three to join the Emirati air force when it admitted women. She flew an F-16 Desert Falcon on Monday night.

“She is a fully qualified, highly trained, combat-ready pilot, and she led the mission,” Yousef Al Otaiba, the Emirati ambassador to the United States, said Thursday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“Actually, funny story is, the U.S. tanker pilots called in for air refueling and asked for the UAE mission, and when they heard a female voice on the other side, they actually paused for about 20 seconds, radio silence,” he said.

Mansouri, 35, was born in Abu Dhabi and graduated college with a degree in English literature. She told the magazine Deraa Al Watan earlier this year that her love of country and a passion for challenge and competition drew her to aviation.

But she said that she never focused on competing with male pilots: “Competing with oneself,” she told the magazine, “is conducive to continued learning.”

Mansouri served in the Army before enrolling in flight training. She told The National, an English-language Emirati news outlet, in 2008: “A woman’s passion about something will lead her to achieving what she aspires, and that’s why she should pursue her interests.”

“Being in the air force is a responsibility,” she said. “I feel proud, especially that I am part of the first batch. And that encourages me to continue in this field.”

Earlier this year, the Emirati government presented Mansouri the Pride of the Emirates medal for excellence in her field.

The Emirates were among five Arab allies that joined the United States in the first round of airstrikes in Syria to beat back ISIS forces. They were the first to confirm their participation.

Otaiba, the ambassador, told MSNBC that it was imperative for moderate Arab and Muslim countries to step up and say: “This is a threat against us.”

He said the fight comes down to: “Do you want a model or a society that allows women to become ministers in government, female fighter pilots, business executives, artists — or do you want a society where, if a woman doesn’t cover up in public, she’s beaten or she’s lashed or she’s raped. I mean this is ultimately what this breaks down to.”

Charlene Gubash and Ayman Mohyeldin of NBC News contributed to this report.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts

Blog Entries
    Great post as always, Kirsten.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. Thanked Kristy for this KICKASS post:

Nitro Express (09-26-2014)

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-14-2018 @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,690 Posts

Nice that they used her to deflect the real issues and give the medias something to write about........diverts our attention away from questioning wether or not this is the most effective way to go about it!

Having said that........pretty fucking ironic, don't ya think

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Possibly the thinking here is on psychological terms.....

Supposedly these Islamo-fundagelicals believe that if you are killed by a woman in battle, you don't get the express Allah-vator to 72 virgins land, but rather a relocation to the one place that's warmer than the Iraqi desert in July.

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:16 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,349 Times in 1,444 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    Nice that they used her to deflect the real issues and give the medias something to write about........diverts our attention away from questioning wether or not this is the most effective way to go about it!
    I'm all ears to our options. And when I say "ours" I mean the worlds. What else might be more effective? It's not like they're willing to sit down and have a civil discussion about coexisting on this planet. They're like the Borg. They only want death or assimilation by everyone who isn't them. I'm very much anti-war, but I think Obama's doing about as well as a president can be doing in this present situation.

7. 3 users say thank you to DLR Bridge for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (09-26-2014),Kristy (09-26-2014),kwame k (09-26-2014)

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Cycle : Western intervention - hatred of the west - new improved terrorist .

Rinse and repeat .

9. Thanked vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

Angel (09-26-2014)

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

When hot shot pilot finishes her day in her hot rod she gets the bus home because the kindly rulers of her country don't let women drive a car.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DLR Bridge View Post
    I'm all ears to our options. And when I say "ours" I mean the worlds. What else might be more effective? It's not like they're willing to sit down and have a civil discussion about coexisting on this planet. They're like the Borg. They only want death or assimilation by everyone who isn't them. I'm very much anti-war, but I think Obama's doing about as well as a president can be doing in this present situation.

Stop creating these people in the first place .

Arm one side , they win and then we don't like them so invade them and fight the people we supported the decade before......
    See Afghanistan , Iraq and Syria .

It's a stupid cycle that must be broken or ..... people will make a lot of money , kill a lot of people and will one day create something we can't stop .

12. Thanked vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

Nitro Express (09-26-2014)

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Rant over ....

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts

15. 4 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (09-26-2014),FORD (09-26-2014),Kristy (09-26-2014),vandeleur (09-26-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts

As for the UAE back in the pre Bush/Obama days we in the West could have ranted on about them locking people up without trial and torturing them but Guantanamo has lost us that high ground...

http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/uae?page=1

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post

Arm one side , they win and then we don't like them so invade them and fight the people we supported the decade before......

It's a stupid cycle that must be broken or ..... people will make a lot of money , kill a lot of people and will one day create something we can't stop.
    Not near as simple as your making it sound, considering how, in this particular case, sitting on the sidelines would also create something we can't stop. Catch 22 anyone?

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

As soon as news came out that an American was beheaded you just knew we were going to bomb something, somewhere.

Which in and of itself is not a bad thing but the point I've been trying to make is.........let's not rush to war this time! We can't afford it and it might make the situation worse. We've spent over a decade, billions of dollars, thousands of Americans lives lost, thousands of Iraqis killed and all it seems we've done is create a super terrorist group!

No matter how good our technology is, when you bomb targets there's a chance of collateral damage......it seems most people think every Iraqi is a terrorist or at the least a terrorist sympathizer. While I believe that the majority of Iraqis just want to live their lives, raise their kids and not live in constant fear of being killed by either side.

We've tried this path before and it didn't work. Bombings lead to advisers being deployed which leads to the military being deployed. Meaning all the money and deaths that has happened over the last decade was a waste of time and money if we're right back where we started.

I think it's as simple as winning the hearts and minds of the average Iraqi..........I'm not opposed to bombing ISIS but after the dust settles what then?

For the billions we'll spend to bomb the piss out of these guys, maybe we can budget a few hundred million to improve the place and bring a better life to the average people. We will never win this so-called war on Terra by military means alone, it's impossible and a fool's errand to even try.

If we can get the majority of the people the tools and the basic necessitates of life.......instead of just creating new enemies, we'll be further ahead in the long run and save billions of dollars.

Like I've said before, we can't win an occupation over there......we've already proven that. We need the Iraqi people to stand up for themselves because without their help we'll never be able to leave that area, ever.

The answer lies in a non-military approach! Yes, we may have to use the military to take out the core of the terrorists and their bases.......crush their stream of revenue and training camps/havens but after that, what then?

Again, the military solution and installing a puppet regime hasn't, historically speaking, ever worked out for us over there! We backed Saddam in the 80's to only fight him in the 90's. There's tons of other places we've done the exact same thing with the exact same results!

Instead of buying into the 24/7 fear machine that our news media has to portray to fill time and get ratings.......why not worry less about the short term military solution and focus more on the humanitarian solution that we'll have to address in the aftermath of the military campaign.

The key is the Iraqis themselves......if we can't get them to stand up to the terrorists on their own and make it socially unacceptable to have terrorists or harbor terrorists then we might as well let them split up into separate tribal states and deal with each one accordingly.

19. Thanked kwame k for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (09-26-2014)

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

When hot shot pilot finishes her day in her hot rod she gets the bus home because the kindly rulers of her country don't let women drive a car.
    Bullshit. Women can drive in UAE and there is more gender equality there than in any other Arab states.

21. Thanked Angel for this KICKASS post:

vandeleur (09-26-2014)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The key is the Iraqis themselves......if we can't get them to stand up to the terrorists on their own and make it socially unacceptable to have terrorists or harbor terrorists then we might as well let them split up into separate tribal states and deal with each one accordingly.
    That is one non existent piece of pie in the sky, I'm afraid. We did spend years building their own military force up only to watch them shed their uniforms down to civilian attire at the first sign of real trouble.

You can split kids up in the back seat of the car on a road trip by shoving suitcases in between them. Splitting up these whack jobs into their own tribal states, not quite so easy.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Saddam knew what he was doing there...maybe you should've just left him there, hmm?

24. Thanked Angel for this KICKASS post:

vandeleur (09-26-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 1,997 Posts

For the billions we'll spend to bomb the piss out of these guys, maybe we can budget a few hundred million to improve the place and bring a better life to the average people.
    You want to budget a few hundred million to "improve the place and bring a better life to the average people"? How noble of you. How about using that money to do what you suggest, right here in America?

How are the people here that don't want to do anything for themselves, or just don't, going to ever get off their asses, if they see hundreds of millions of dollars flying over to that sandy shithole?

If we start handing out hundreds of millions of dollars to them for nothing in return, Angel will have her ass planted in that sand faster than that guy conked her over the head with that vacuum cleaner. Angel will be the first Canadian Arab. She will be a Carabian! Or maybe she'll be the first Arabican! Oh, wait. Isn't that a cup of coffee?

26. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (09-26-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

By the way, I don't give a fuck about who this gal is bombing, or why.

I just want to see better pictures of her. Without the flight suit.

28. 4 users say thank you to Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (09-26-2014),Hardrock69 (09-26-2014),VetteLS5 (09-26-2014),ZahZoo (09-27-2014)

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That is one non existent piece of pie in the sky, I'm afraid. We did spend years building their own military force up only to watch them shed their uniforms down to civilian attire at the first sign of real trouble.

You can split kids up in the back seat of the car on a road trip by shoving suitcases in between them. Splitting up these whack jobs into their own tribal states, not quite so easy.
    We were never effective at rebuilding.......it just made billions for Haliburton and others.

We installed the wrong leaders, we didn't allow their military to use former leaders and we allowed tribal squabbles to dictate policy ......we basically did everything wrong from the word go over there. Hospitals, schools, water treatment plants and on and on.......were never completed or were built so poorly they weren't operational or functional. Yet, the contractors got paid, in some cases, 5 times the contract bid and in the end some of the buildings themselves had to be torn down! Not at the contractor's expense!

We fucked everything up there and now we're paying for it, again!

Back to my whole point!
    Last edited by kwame k; 09-26-2014 at 10:48 AM.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

We were never effective at rebuilding.......it just made billions for Haliburton and others.

We installed the wrong leaders, we didn't allow their military to use former leaders and we allowed tribal squabbles to dictate policy ......we basically did everything wrong from the word go over there. Hospitals, schools, water treatment plants and on and on.......were never completed or were built so poorly they weren't operational or functional. Yet, the contractors got paid, in some cases, 5 times the contract bid and in the end some of the buildings themselves had to be torn down! Not at the contractor's expense!

We fucked everything up there and now we're paying for it, again!

Back to my whole point!
    Are you saying there are ulterior motives to all this stuff?

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    You want to budget a few hundred million to "improve the place and bring a better life to the average people"? How noble of you. How about using that money to do what you suggest, right here in America?
    How about we stop perpetual wars and use ALL the money here to fix our crumbling infrastructure!

How are the people here that don't want to do anything for themselves, or just don't, going to ever get off their asses, if they see hundreds of millions of dollars flying over to that sandy shithole?
    I've always said if you're able bodied and on welfare you should work for your money just like me!

If we start handing out hundreds of millions of dollars to them for nothing in return, Angel will have her ass planted in that sand faster than that guy conked her over the head with that vacuum cleaner. Angel will be the first Canadian Arab. She will be a Carabian! Or maybe she'll be the first Arabican! Oh, wait. Isn't that a cup of coffee?
    You do realize we've already spent billions of dollars just by bombing in the last 24 hours!

It didn't work the last time.........the old definition of insanity! Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result!

Fuck, we're going to spend billions on the latest and greatest boggeyman......let's really confuse those bastards and make Iraq a 5 star resort, a world class destination.

It'd be cheaper than a military solution

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Bullshit. Women can drive in UAE and there is more gender equality there than in any other Arab states.
    Oops my bad , got mixed up with Saudi .... Should have said she can't park

33. 3 users say thank you to vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

Guitar Shark (09-26-2014),VetteLS5 (09-26-2014),Von Halen (09-26-2014)

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Not near as simple as your making it sound, considering how, in this particular case, sitting on the sidelines would also create something we can't stop. Catch 22 anyone?
    Mmmmm yes and no . I deliberately simplified it for cynical effect .

But it's a simple maths game , the more little wars/terrorist factories you get dragged in to the more terrorists come out of the hopper at the other end .
    Was just saying are we due a rethink ?

35. Thanked vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

kwame k (09-26-2014)

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oops angel I thanked two of your posts ... You scored for a freeby

37. Thanked vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

Angel (09-26-2014)

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

But it's a simple maths game , the more little wars/terrorist factories you get dragged in to the more terrorists come out of the hopper at the other end .
    Maybe this is an easier analogy..........your car won't start, you buy a new starter but your car still doesn't start, you go buy another starter and it still won't start. You go buy a third starter and it still won't start.......at some point in time don't ya think it might not be the starter.

There's our war on terra in Iraq!

Of course you could use the Dubya analogy.......your car doesn't start so you replace the starter in your neighbor's car 20 times and are baffled why your car won't start and why your neighbor is pissed at you for fucking around with their car

39. Thanked kwame k for this KICKASS post:

vandeleur (09-26-2014)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    To add to the starter analogy the person selling starters loves it and wants it to continue. There are people and industries who make a lot of money and wield a lot of power from problems. They want the problems; even though, the average person doesn't. Nobody hates peace time more than generals and weapons manufactures. When the Soviet Union fell apart and the world opened up there was a great opportunity to have a more peaceful world. Countries you couldn't go to or even talk to were now open. People were traveling around the world because you could. I can remember when China and the Soviet Union were closed countries for the most part. There was a big chunk of the world you couldn't visit. That all changed in the 90's. I really thought NATO would have been disbanded because there was no need for it anymore. The US over reacts because we have a big military industrial complex that needs a reason to exist. With no cold war and the world opening up, they probably loved seeing 9/11 happen. Oh goody! Hey we can chase ghosts called terrorists now and keep this going non-stop. We can use it as an excuse to take countries over.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

It's a stupid cycle that must be broken or ..... people will make a lot of money , kill a lot of people and will one day create something we can't stop .
    Nothing new. They have been chopping heads off and treating women like shit over there for a long time. Bombing them and going to war over there just pulls us into the problem and gives the people who we killed and maimed their families and friends motivation to fight against us. It's great if you make money off of war. A self generating market for your products. For the average person we would be better off finding new supplies of energy and securing our borders. Use technology to remove the need of being involved in the middle east instead of using technology to bomb them. If they want democracy, let them find it themselves.

Falling for more shock and awe and taking the Toby Kieth "I'll put a boot up your ass" attitude just sets up another faze of the same old shit. Who gives a damn if a woman bombed ISIS. We've been bombing for years and have accomplished nothing doing so. How's things going here? How are your bridges and roads? How's your healthcare? How's your job market? Amazing people are still supporting this bombing shit and ignoring the most important things like where they live.

It's low level IQ sports team GO USA! bullshit. Hell for all I know we might be covertly giving ISIS money so we have an excuse to attack and take over Syria and keep troops in Iraq. Ask who benefits? Not the average American.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-26-2014 at 12:14 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    63% of every dollar of our income tax goes to fund the military. What would you rather do with that money? Hit any potholes lately? Is your sewer system aging and on it's last leg? When was the last time we built a big project in the US that wasn't military related?

43. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

kwame k (09-26-2014)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Then it's not only a catch 22, but a six of one, half dozed of the other.

"the more little wars/terrorist factories you get dragged in to the more terrorists come out of the hopper at the other end."

+

"sitting on the sidelines would also create something we can't stop."

=

22 (or, six of one...)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, it's all fucked no matter what.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It is fucked up if we stay on the current path......bomb a camp here and there, send in troops to mop up and hold the area, said military gets bombed, unspeakable atrocities happen on both sides, our troops get bombed by the roadside, anyone who supports us there gets bombed having lunch somewhere and innocent people get killed.

As has been stated.....all the while the private defense industry makes record profits as we sink into another recession.

The old, follow the money........who really profits from the latest and greatest boogeyman?

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Then it's not only a catch 22, but a six of one, half dozed of the other.

"the more little wars/terrorist factories you get dragged in to the more terrorists come out of the hopper at the other end."

+

"sitting on the sidelines would also create something we can't stop."

=

22 (or, six of one...)
    Why does it have to be one or the other?

Why can't we just realize that we'll never win a war on terra.......it's an impossible premise and impossible to defeat.

The beauty of the scam is.....it only takes a couple of people or even a few hundred to get us all fired up to spend billions of dollars to fight.

In the grand scheme of things.....one American journalist, who was in an area he had no business in or knew the risks of being there, got beheaded.

More people died on that same day around the world from terra'ist or thug pseudo-military/dictators/drug cartels. By a factor of thousands......yet we only care about that when it happens in an oil rich country. Fuck Africa, fuck Mexico and the rest!

Why are we spending trillions of dollars a year in black budgets for our anti-terrorist agencies and then having to spend billions more for our military to mop up!

Send in our special forces or pay rolled assassins to take out their leaders and deny it was us
    Last edited by kwame k; 09-26-2014 at 01:26 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    It is fucked up if we stay on the current path......bomb a camp here and there, send in troops to mop up and hold the area, said military gets bombed, unspeakable atrocities happen on both sides, our troops get bombed by the roadside, anyone who supports us there gets bombed having lunch somewhere and innocent people get killed.

As has been stated.....all the while the private defense industry makes record profits as we sink into another recession.

The old, follow the money........who really profits from the latest and greatest boogeyman?
    All with a wide open border at home and a government that is arming every agency to the teeth, a president who ignores congress, a corrupt do nothing congress, and american citizens especially veterans and anyone who believes in US Constitutional law is fingered as a potential enemy.

The world hasn't been this nuts since Nazi Germany. Politically and economically the west has degraded into a complete basket case and it's willing to risk world war to hold onto it's power over the world. They will do something nuts in Asia and then we will forget about ISIS just like we forgot about the Ukraine. Putin was the enemy and now it ISIS and who is going to be the enemy flavor of the week next Monday?

Oh police brutality and civil unrest in St. Louis. That's old news and I almost forgot about it. Apparently our new supposedly piece of shit overpriced fighter performed well against ISIS. $30 million or whatever to attack some ragheads in the back of a Toyota pickup. Oh yeah! Play "I'm Proud to be an American" I want to stick a Mossy Oak dildo up my as and whack off to how great we are. Women have bombed ISIS! Hooo Yeah!
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-26-2014 at 01:40 PM.

49. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

kwame k (09-26-2014)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Why does it have to be one or the other?
    I don't disagree with you and I prefer it be neither. Just don't see a clear, concise option #3 yet.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    When was the last time we built a big project in the US that wasn't military related?
    Well, I was about to say the Interstate Highway System... but even that had a military element to it. Ike saw first hand how efficient the Autobahn was for moving military vehicles in Germany.

But that was the last significant national infrastructure project, in either case. It's also worth noting that the top tax rate on the rich was 91% then. It's time to literally do the math, and make the leeches pay their fair share again. And then don't waste it on bullshit wars.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't disagree with you and I prefer it be neither. Just don't see a clear, concise option #3 yet.
    Option #3 treat it for what it is and not some fancy marketing War on bullshit.

It's an extremest ideology held by very few people.........deal with them on a one on one basis using our elite special forces. The countries that harbor them or fund them get dealt with financially, politically and with world condemnation. Starting with the biggest terrorist supporting country, Saudi Arabia.

The biggest problem we have is we invaded a sovereign nation based on a lie. We lost the moral high ground when we invaded.

We've never recovered from that!

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

I look forward to the day when our "leaders" finally realize how stupid it is to be the world's policeman.

54. 2 users say thank you to Guitar Shark for this KICKASS post:

FORD (09-26-2014),kwame k (09-26-2014)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Saddam knew what he was doing there...maybe you should've just left him there, hmm?
    Bush would have but Saddam decided to keep his oil instead of letting the US dictate what he can do with it.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Well, I was about to say the Interstate Highway System... but even that had a military element to it. Ike saw first hand how efficient the Autobahn was for moving military vehicles in Germany.

But that was the last significant national infrastructure project, in either case. It's also worth noting that the top tax rate on the rich was 91% then. It's time to literally do the math, and make the leeches pay their fair share again. And then don't waste it on bullshit wars.
    The thing is the money itself isn't based on anything. As long as you can keep the illusion it's worth something you can issue as much of it as you want and don't think they aren't issuing some under the table. So how it works above table it the US Treasury Department issues a note to The Federal Reserve Bank for what is needed to run the government for a year and the Federal Reserve issues the dollars with interest that the US taxpayer has to pay.

It's not like there is a vault of bullion and the currency is issued against it at some market derived price. It's all bullshit. It's illusion. There is an endless supply of money as long as you can make people believe it's worth something. The debt is just a control mechanism. Oh you defaulted on your debt (created out of nothing by the way) we need to take control of your public assets. We will take Yellowstone National Park and all that public land with the natural gas underneath it. That's how they have been rolling the third world.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    ISIS were troublemakers financed to give the US and it's allies an excuse to attack. The long-term plan is to get rid of Assad. Arm the Kurds up north and do Exxon/Mobil oil deals there. Separate southern Iraq and do BP oil deals down there. Essentially split Iraq up into three parts. Then when the time is right bomb Iran. Oh and figure out how to get China and Russia at each other's throats. End game. Regime change in Russia, Iran, and split China up. After the smoke settles the west will control the world through puppet dictators and participating states. That's the glorious wet dream.

ISIS gave the Obama Administration the excuse it needed to get into Syria without any debate in the US Congress and no time for world leaders to object. Never let a crisis go to waste. Syria will become the next Libya. I wonder if Assad will end up wit ha cattle prod up his ass like Quaddafi? Oh and Qatar will be jerking their monkey hard because they can run a gas pipeline to Europe through Syria and Europe will be jerking the monkey hard because that flanks Putin's energy monopoly on Europe.

Everything makes perfect sense. Taking Syria is a big win against Russia. Now the question is how is Russia going to respond? Will China do anything?

Always remember money is just a form of convenience having a monopoly on violence is the true asset. I'm afraid the people who control our military power couldn't resist when they found nobody else in the world could match us there. Hey! The door is open. Let's take over the world!
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-26-2014 at 04:55 PM.

Thread Information