X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Terror In The Great White North!

OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) — A Canadian soldier standing guard at a war memorial in the country's capital was shot to death Wednesday, and gunfire then erupted inside Parliament, authorities said. One gunman was killed, and police said they were searching for as many as two others.
    Related Stories

People fled Parliament by scrambling down scaffolding erected for renovations, while others took cover inside as police with rifles and body armor took up positions outside and blocked the normally bustling streets around the building.

Witnesses said the soldier was gunned down by a man dressed all in black with a scarf over his face. They said the gunman then entered Parliament, where dozens of shots rang out.

Ottawa police spokesman Chuck Benoit said two or three gunmen were believed to be involved in the attack. Gilles Michaud, assistant commissioner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, called it a "dynamic, unfolding situation."

The Rest Here
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Eh, Canada.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Wonder if it was just your typical, garden variety crazie or....an ISIL sympathizer? Bedroom Radical?

I didn't think they had guns in Canada.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

No one knows. One of the gunmen was killed by the Sergeant At Arms, one or two more MAY have fled...

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          No one knows. One of the gunmen was killed by the Sergeant At Arms, one or two more MAY have fled...
          Yeah, I heard that too. Which is just perfect fodder for the Conspiracsists - "They said there were three gunmen but then they changed it!! See! It's proof it was the CIA!" I give it 12 hours before the first Crisis Actors Revealed In Canadian Shooting video shows up on youtube.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            Wonder if it was just your typical, garden variety crazie or....an ISIL sympathizer? Bedroom Radical?

I didn't think they had guns in Canada.
            Just because we have gun control, doesn't mean we don't have guns. Of course, this is a long gun...for which the current government got rid of the registry. I'm guessing it is going to be homegrown terrorist. There was one killed in Montreal the other day after he ran over a soldier...

Of course, the two may not be related whatsoever. Crazy shit...
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Yeah, I heard that too. Which is just perfect fodder for the Conspiracsists - "They said there were three gunmen but then they changed it!! See! It's proof it was the CIA!" I give it 12 hours before the first Crisis Actors Revealed In Canadian Shooting video shows up on youtube.
              Nah....Black Flag Operation...
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• VetteLS5
                Commando
                • Mar 2012

I give it 12 hours before ELVIS returns to post the first Crisis Actors Revealed In Canadian Shooting video he found on youtube.
                Fixed again

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                  Just because we have gun control, doesn't mean we don't have guns. Of course, this is a long gun...for which the current government got rid of the registry.
                  Do you have to pass a background check for a long gun up there? Serious question.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

It's Harper. He paid some goons to make some terrorist attacks so he eventually can declare marshal law and become dictator of Canada.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      It's Harper. He paid some goons to make some terrorist attacks so he eventually can declare marshal law and become dictator of Canada.
                      Well, they don't call him "Little Stevie Wonderbush" for no reason......
                      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Do you have to pass a background check for a long gun up there? Serious question.

I have one Canadian made Enfield. A British rifle, made by Canadians on American machinery because nobody wanted to be speaking German.

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Here are the current headlines at Alex Jones' Infowhores.com...

Drivers Subjected to Mandatory Vehicle Searches Following Canadian Shooting

Canadian PM Draws Fire For Reportedly Drinking Wine During Ottawa Shooting Briefing

Weird “Government” Website Predicts Total Collapse of America by 2025

CIA Analyst: Canadian Shooting May Be ISIS or Al-Qaeda

Flashback: RCMP Staged False Flag Violence to Frame Canadians

Censorship: RCMP Asks Public Not to Post Photos, Videos of Ottawa Shooting

So yeah, they're already anticipating a false flag crisis actor "NWO Zionist Synagogue of Me" conspiracy being behind this......
                          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

No water boarding needed. Just tape their eyes open and force them to watch The Red and Green show. They will totally crack in short order.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                              Here are the current headlines at Alex Jones' Infowhores.com...

Drivers Subjected to Mandatory Vehicle Searches Following Canadian Shooting

Canadian PM Draws Fire For Reportedly Drinking Wine During Ottawa Shooting Briefing

Weird “Government” Website Predicts Total Collapse of America by 2025

CIA Analyst: Canadian Shooting May Be ISIS or Al-Qaeda

Flashback: RCMP Staged False Flag Violence to Frame Canadians

Censorship: RCMP Asks Public Not to Post Photos, Videos of Ottawa Shooting

So yeah, they're already anticipating a false flag crisis actor "NWO Zionist Synagogue of Me" conspiracy being behind this......
                              Look, I love a good conspiracy theory. Really. But some of the shit out there is just fucking retarded. A buddy of mine sends me links to these guys who post youtube videos breaking down the beheadings and how they're totally fake. I'd pay 10,000 dollars to take one of those idiots to Dirtville and see him get one of these "fake" beheadings.

Comment

Working...