X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by CVH Rulz
    He used to tweet about the girlfriend pretty regularly, but hasn't mentioned her in a long time. Maybe that's part of the problem.
    Very valid point, was thinking about her myself....

Not like that, you know what I mean...
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      If you are given everything on a plate from money to a career playing to arenas rock stardom to a pretty girlfriend then you don't have that, forgive the pun, hunger to 'do the best with what you got'. .
      Hello. You must be new here. This won't go over well at all.

Wolfie didn't get the job and money and career handed to him "on a plate". He worked his balls off as a 13 or 14 or 15 year old, slapping his Magical Mystery Ear Buds in his drunk ass daddy's ears and said "Listen to this". You know, because Ed had amnesia and had no idea what he'd done prior to whatever. It takes a shit ton of courage to pull off that kind of make believe propaganda, I mean to stick those earbuds in and make it work!

Please keep in mind that a 15 year old kid called Dave and asked him to return to the fold. Ok, I can't do it. I'm trying but are you fucking shitting me?? I'm supposed to believe Ed's kid not only used his Miracle Powers to resurrect Ed, but he used his Powers Of Persuasion to call Dave and convince him to join the band again? Really? That's how it went down?

Jesus H. Christ. If you guys believe this crap then you should all check out Val's Jenni Craig Rock Star Wife Diet Plan....
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        Chasing monsters like Frankenstein and the Wolfman.
        But Frankenstein was the creator
        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
          But Frankenstein was the creator
          They cut the scene where Dr Frankenstein adopts the monster and names him Victor Frankenstein Jr from the movie but it's in the book.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            Hello. You must be new here. This won't go over well at all.

Wolfie didn't get the job and money and career handed to him "on a plate". He worked his balls off as a 13 or 14 or 15 year old, slapping his Magical Mystery Ear Buds in his drunk ass daddy's ears and said "Listen to this". You know, because Ed had amnesia and had no idea what he'd done prior to whatever. It takes a shit ton of courage to pull off that kind of make believe propaganda, I mean to stick those earbuds in and make it work!

Please keep in mind that a 15 year old kid called Dave and asked him to return to the fold. Ok, I can't do it. I'm trying but are you fucking shitting me?? I'm supposed to believe Ed's kid not only used his Miracle Powers to resurrect Ed, but he used his Powers Of Persuasion to call Dave and convince him to join the band again? Really? That's how it went down?

Jesus H. Christ. If you guys believe this crap then you should all check out Val's Jenni Craig Rock Star Wife Diet Plan....
            Am not sure it would have been a tough sell to persuade dave to return mind.
            "Hey dave you wanna drop the ghandi warhol impression at the local fair and play in front of people again"
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
              Am not sure it would have been a tough sell to persuade dave to return mind.
              "Hey dave you wanna drop the ghandi warhol impression at the local fair and play in front of people again"
              Do not interject logic into this argument
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Yup. Didn't care about the band's unhealthy lifestyle and didn't care that Dave couldn't sing and dressed like a flaming faggot. Didn't care. Had no internet or forums to over analyze shit on. Went to school or went to a job. Went to the show. Tried to blow the speakers in the car blasting the shit.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...