X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Satan's official 2014 Election Thread

post all news of right wing fraud, voter supression, polls, exit polls, stripper polls, and eventually election results here.......
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

What we need is 300 more Ubamas running for office..

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      What we need is 300 more Ubamas running for office..

Write me in. I will make Mao, Hitler, and Stalin look like kindergarten kids.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Guess who is NOT happy about the possibility of a Repuke Senate........ (besides FORD)........

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I think Republicans hate grass roots conservatives more than they hate Democrats. Hell I think some Democrats kind of like Ron Paul. Rachel Maddow always treated him well when he came on her show.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Turtle Face might replace Harry Reid as Senate Majority Leader. That's kind of like replacing the white cane sugar in the car's gas tank with corn syrup. The car is still going to go nowhere and remain broken.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              I think Republicans hate grass roots conservatives more than they hate Democrats. Hell I think some Democrats kind of like Ron Paul. Rachel Maddow always treated him well when he came on her show.
              Ron Paul is like a broken clock. He's right twice a day (this tweet above would be one of them) but pretty much useless the rest of the time.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Not a lot of good news tonight in the political world, but here are a couple of notable exceptions from up here in Cascadia....

1) Oregon became the third state to legalize recreational use of cannabis. From what I've read of the law, it appears as though they looked at how Colorado did it, and how we did it north of the river, and wisely went with a plan closer to the Colorado version. I'm hoping it leads to a better supply and better prices up here.

2) Washington had TWO gun initiatives on the ballot. 591 was a pathetic attempt by the NRA to remove ALL background checks in this state. 594 calls for an end to the gun show loophole. Both initiatives were a 60/40 margin in favor of the SANE side of the issue. SUCK IT, Wayne La Pierre!
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Guess who is NOT happy about the possibility of a Repuke Senate........ (besides FORD)........

I seriously wonder if that cocksucker knows history. Most cases, it's usually the Dems who get us into wars and the Rethugs to get us out of them. Speaking of cocksuckers, no surprise the no abortion dictator Gardner took the Senate seat here in Colorado over that Granola faced Udall.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Not a lot of good news tonight in the political world, but here are a couple of notable exceptions from up here in Cascadia....

1) Oregon became the third state to legalize recreational use of cannabis. From what I've read of the law, it appears as though they looked at how Colorado did it, and how we did it north of the river, and wisely went with a plan closer to the Colorado version. I'm hoping it leads to a better supply and better prices up here.
                    That is good news. Maybe, just maybe those F A T fucking Texans will go there to but their weed.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                      I seriously wonder if that cocksucker knows history. Most cases, it's usually the Dems who get us into wars and the Rethugs to get us out of them. Speaking of cocksuckers, no surprise the no abortion dictator Gardner took the Senate seat here in Colorado over that Granola faced Udall.
                      Very True. Woodrow Wilson was a Democrat and got us into World War I. FDR got us into World War II. Truman got us into Korea. Lyndon Johnson got us into Vietnam. Ah the Republicans lost to the Democrats due to their corruption and the Democrats just blew themselves out due to their corruption. It's not winning due to brilliance. It's winning due to default.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

2) Washington had TWO gun initiatives on the ballot. 591 was a pathetic attempt by the NRA to remove ALL background checks in this state. 594 calls for an end to the gun show loophole. Both initiatives were a 60/40 margin in favor of the SANE side of the issue. SUCK IT, Wayne La Pierre!

Legalize weed at gun shows. You could toke out of a shotgun barrel like in Platoon.
                        Last edited by Nitro Express; 11-05-2014, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          Very True. Woodrow Wilson was a Democrat and got us into World War I.
                          I'm not sure but I think the Republicans were happy to go along after the Zimmerman Letter...

FDR got us into World War II.
                          The Japanese did, and Hitler declared on us...

Truman got us into Korea.
                          We were already there somewhat, and if he hadn't he'd have been filleted by the GOP as soft on Communism...

Lyndon Johnson got us into Vietnam.
                          No, Ike did. His cancellation of the elections led to the civil war...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

You're so full of it...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              You're so full of it...
                              Says the guy that's "leaving" all the time...

Comment

Working...