• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

:seshagar:
    Opening nite in Charlotte. Great show to be at.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Never was
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2012

Dave was killer in 07/08 a train wreck especially pre-Greensboro in 2012 and much improved in 2013 but not to 07 standard. That is a mixed bag so far vocally this time around for Dave which is about what most would expect from him. Not sure that adds up to condition critical. I do feel he is painfully aware of his voice being off in 2012 and part of why the blower rants were not part of the show but sincere frustration. What Dave will be whenever he gets on stage again will likely continue the mixed bag pattern could be nights of condition critical, could be nights where you will go wtf why doesn't always sing like that. Not sure there is any real way to predict until he walks out on a stage any given night

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Heater
        Just trying to stay in the now, the good is in the distant past. Hence, you deniers pine for the contents of some mythical vault to make the case that if he WAS good he must still be good. What does your 4000+ post count suggest if not an addiction? Mild infatuation would be my guess, perhaps obsession.
        Then why don't you stay in the now at a site for someone who's talents you presently enjoy?

A majority of 4k + posts are just me shooting the shit about anything and everything with people I consider to be good friends. And then there's the hand full where I waste my time trying to figure you out.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
          The kid's got talent beyond his years...
          And several voices coming out of his mouth

Comment

• moose
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BiG_Troubles
            i thought for sure it was about Wolf's acne
            well Ill be!!!
            How ya doin BRO??

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              And several voices coming out of his mouth
              Yep... he mastered the art of projection with 3 part harmonies. No easy task... especially with the microphone optional element.

It's better to let all those voices out rather than just having them bounce randomly around in his head...
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                Then why don't you stay in the now at a site for someone who's talents you presently enjoy?

A majority of 4k + posts are just me shooting the shit about anything and everything with people I consider to be good friends. And then there's the hand full where I waste my time trying to figure you out.
                If anyone has an obsession around here, it is Bleater obsessed with trolling these forums with his unintelligent mumbling.

He should go mouth off to someone who is gullible enough to believe in his mindless droolery.

Tool.

Comment

• BiG_Troubles
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Sep 2014

Originally posted by moose
                  well Ill be!!!
                  How ya doin BRO??

tired. lol its been a long ten years. how about you? i see we're still puttin' up the good fight here!

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Good to see ya, BT
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Some people need to calm the fuck down about =VH= right now. Just move the fuck on and keep yourself occupied with some other music, jerking off (until my spouse recovers from her surgery), getting laid (after my spouse recovers from her surgery), catching up with the shitload of movies that I bought at a clearance sale at FYE, and working a full-time job.

Comment

• BiG_Troubles
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Angel
                        Good to see ya, BT
                        good to be seen Angel :P Hope all is very well with you

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BiG_Troubles
                          good to be seen Angel :P Hope all is very well with you
                          As well as can be expected.
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• fraroc
                            Commando
                            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Heater
                            Does anyone think Dave , for whatever reason, dosn't realize how bad his singing has become? Or perhaps he doesn't really care how his voice sounds believing that him back with VH is all that he needs to do to whip the crowd into a frenzy?
                            I think he missed playing in big places to big crowds, thats why he tried so hard for so long to get back in and now that he's back he thinks he just has to flash that grin and the people will eat it up. Dave just wants to be adored, and some of you good people do just that, if the band and the music were of any importance to him, he would sing better. Its all about Dave, not Ed's hip or Alex's neck ot Wolfie's acne.
                            As our idol has said, "Tonight's about me". Always was, always will be. Maybe if everything that springs forth from his pipes wasn't oooh'd and ahhhh'd by some of you fanboys he might be compelled to try a little, but until then, he's going to comtinue to screech and wave his little weiner in your eagerly waiting faces. Sheep.
                            First of all, FUCK YOU for making me think that something terrible happened to Dave with that decieving-ass thread title.

Secondly, no one cares nor will ever care about your fucking inane pro-Spammy propoganda you post on a site called ROTHARMY. No one will ever take you seriously on this site so you might as well just shut the fuck up and go away.

This is you ===>
                            How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Relax, grasshopper. Any thread this guy starts is to bash Dave. Don't give him the attention he craves and it will go away...

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Beater Get A Hairy Dog Up You.
                                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...