X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heater
    Foot Soldier
    • Nov 2010

Dave's Critical Condition

Does anyone think Dave , for whatever reason, dosn't realize how bad his singing has become? Or perhaps he doesn't really care how his voice sounds believing that him back with VH is all that he needs to do to whip the crowd into a frenzy?
    I think he missed playing in big places to big crowds, thats why he tried so hard for so long to get back in and now that he's back he thinks he just has to flash that grin and the people will eat it up. Dave just wants to be adored, and some of you good people do just that, if the band and the music were of any importance to him, he would sing better. Its all about Dave, not Ed's hip or Alex's neck ot Wolfie's acne.
    As our idol has said, "Tonight's about me". Always was, always will be. Maybe if everything that springs forth from his pipes wasn't oooh'd and ahhhh'd by some of you fanboys he might be compelled to try a little, but until then, he's going to comtinue to screech and wave his little weiner in your eagerly waiting faces. Sheep.
  • BiG_Troubles
    Full On Cocktard
    • Sep 2014

i thought for sure it was about Wolf's acne

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

:seshagar:

Comment

• Droomer5150
        Roadie
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ELVIS

HOLY CRAPPP. Roth certainly isn't in critical condition there. Screams all round and solid form!
        SMOOTH INTENTIONS, RIGHT NOW, EMILY JOY, CHRIS GIBBS BAND, RUN RIOT! (Def Leppard), KISSTAKE (Kiss), SNAKEBITE (Whitesnake). Recording/Session Drumming http://www.youtube.com/joshkosh95 https://twitter.com/joshcgallagher https://www.facebook.com/joshgallaghermusic

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Oh, Heater. Your post count may be low, but the subject of the bad and the ugly (virtually never the good) about Dave lays heavy on your mind. I'm sorry that you can't seem to put him down. Addiction is a terrible thing.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS

Does anybody believe background vocals weren't piped in for this tour?

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
              Nah, that's all Wolfie.
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The kid's got talent beyond his years...
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

He can even play bass with no hands...

Comment

• Heater
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                    Oh, Heater. Your post count may be low, but the subject of the bad and the ugly (virtually never the good) about Dave lays heavy on your mind. I'm sorry that you can't seem to put him down. Addiction is a terrible thing.
                    Just trying to stay in the now, the good is in the distant past. Hence, you deniers pine for the contents of some mythical vault to make the case that if he WAS good he must still be good. What does your 4000+ post count suggest if not an addiction? Mild infatuation would be my guess, perhaps obsession.

Comment

• Heater
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Von Halen
                      This is proof positive that 7 years ago Dave sang a song fairly well. Prerecorded backgrounds obviously helped though, again he needs the crutch you are afraid to call Mike (until Dave calls him Mike, then you will).

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Heater
                        This is proof positive that 7 years ago Dave sang a song fairly well. Prerecorded backgrounds obviously helped though, again he needs the crutch you are afraid to call Mike (until Dave calls him Mike, then you will).
                        WTF are you talking about? Your babble about Mike makes zero sense. I of course want Mike back in the band. To me, it's the only real version of VH. I certainly believe the background vocals and harmonizing were one of the things that made VH great. They will never be the same without Mike Anthony in the band.

As far as Wolfgang goes, I love the first Tremonti disc (Wolf didn't play on it) and I can't wait for the one Wolf just tracked his bass parts for. I'm not like some of you motherfuckers that are stuck in 1980. I am finding tons of great music out there, by bands that are recording and touring today.

In fact, I have said it a zillion times. Give me any one of the old shows, like the US Festival, Largo, Oakland, or any other from the real VH era, on Blu Ray DVD, and I'll be happy to never hear from these fucked up hermits again.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Dave just wants to be adored, and some of you good people do just that
                          Just trying to stay in the now, the good is in the distant past. Hence, you deniers pine for the contents of some mythical vault to make the case that if he WAS good he must still be good. What does your 4000+ post count suggest if not an addiction? Mild infatuation would be my guess, perhaps obsession.
                          Why does this bother you so much?
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Ok. I will lay it down. One of the biggest VH fans I knew in high school saw the last VH tour in Seattle and he ended up leaving the show early because he was that disappointed. He told me it just sucked that bad and Dave was a joke. There you go. As far as me I didn't bother to waste my money on the ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

If Eddie had another son Dave would be out of a job.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...