Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That said about 5 years ago I invited this really nice guy over from Virginia to do a weeks work for my company. We had met a few times at conferences and so on and he was shit hot technically and a super great guy so I had this idea to bring him over to chilly Scotland for a week, do his magic and we could both make $10k from it.

I picked him up from the airport and we went straight on an 10 hour tour of the nightlife as you do here but the problem was he never recovered, he was in a mess for the rest of the week.

He had a 5 day hangover and including the flights it was an expensive lesson for me.

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

Damn lightweights..

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Ha ha Sesh, I remember that! Are you still dealing with that fucker?

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Maybe once a year. The guy is great and if anything insanely bad goes wrong with this site he will be able to fix it.

Comment

• Evette
            Full On Cocktard
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            Consider another depth in the river of irony...

Being criticized for bullying on the internet at a web site with over a decade of notorious history of internet bullying... Many have proudly claimed this place was an early pioneer in refining the "art" of internet bullying, trolling or what was fondly characterized as fun loving "debauchery"...

Just saying... the Roth Army has never been a bastion of human kindness, compassion and thoughtful discussion.
            hence why there's never been expansion.

Comment

Working...