Let's get to the point. Dave mentioned "Special Project" not new album.

"Project" infers many aspects and "special" means that finally Uncle Dave is listening to us and knows what we want and has got the brothers to dig into the vaults.

Clues: 1) Wolf is busy with Tremonti (beyond the James Bond limit) but God Bless him for getting Dad to rekindle his passion for more $$$ and thus the fans.

2) Mike is coming back, Sammy said so and who would know more since they're "bum buddies". .

3) A TOTAL Reunion will be stellar and "Sold Out" ticket wise. It IS the "original" band.

4) With all the back catalogue video around (in decaying state), I believe Dave has spent time looking for it and having it restored (with professional help obviously). Give us 2007/08 DVD with some new stuff from 2012, as well as the LIVE stuff from 78/79/80/81 and whatever else makes sense.

5) There is no other "chess move" for VH at the moment (other than getting Hagar back), which won't happen right now. Nobody wants to hear "Spank Line" and cheap sexual innuendo songs (not even Mine All Mine) which wasn't too bad actually.

6) Dave's John 5 project can be released whenever he wants but not when the mighty VH is still in play.

7) Christmas is coming and what better time to stay "Fuck it" let's buy VH in Surround Sound and multiple camera angles like every other band does.

8) Eddie was spotted at a Mastering Studio in late summer. Was he taking Kody for a walk?

9) Dave's been quiet recently and that's a sign he's fucking busy. . .on CVH mission.

10) I don't have a Number #10, but what do you all think of my conspiracy theory?

Cheers

Nigel