Van Halen Secretly Planning for 2015 Tour ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
    Or is he playing guitar? Mike on Bass...dueling Van Halen Guitars?
    Just put Mike on bass, Ray on drums and Brian on guitar.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

that lineup might make my backyard...
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

that lineup might make my backyard...
        I wanna come to your house then!!

Honestly I'd rather see Mike up there with the guys, even if it's just for a few songs. But I'd pay to see Dave and Mike with some other dudes in the mix. It would definitely sound like Van Halen.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Or is he playing guitar? Mike on Bass...dueling Van Halen Guitars?
          I'd buy that, hands down!
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If VH is gonna do this, they better get on it. Motley Crue just announced their summer tour dates. Looks like arenas and not sheds this time.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
              If VH is gonna do this, they better get on it. Motley Crue just announced their summer tour dates. Looks like arenas and not sheds this time.

I've got a 20,000 seat ampitheater literally 500 yards away from me, and they've only announced 6 shows for the entire year so far, including two festivals....

Ugh, Dave Matthews Band, every fucking year....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Right, Blossom hasn't had any announcements yet either. With today's Crue news, I think the only other local summer shows that have been announced are pop and cuntry gigs.

The "analysts" always say that bands have to announce and get tickets on sale early to ensure getting concertgoers' limited entertainment funds.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

I think this guy's way off base with the MA connection, but MSG in September makes sense in conjunction with rumors already of Hartford, DC and Baltimore in the summer....

Hmmmm... Hot from the RUMOR MILL:

<<Van Halen had blocked out 3 days in Sept at MSG. Michael Anthony to return.>>

Hmmmmm.... @EddieTrunk— Mitch Lafon (@mitchlafon) January 29, 2015

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Other than wishful thinking, why are these people assuming Sobolewski is back in the band?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Other than wishful thinking, why are these people assuming Sobolewski is back in the band?
                      beacause it's the only way to sell out MSG three days in a row for them...but they might rescedule quickly and move over to the Café Wha? again...
                      Roth Army Icon
                      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        They'd been following an attention whore at Links who's been stinkin up Brett's place with bullshit...
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          They'd been following an attention whore at Links who's been stinkin up Brett's place with bullshit...

Yeah, although he states the MSG part of that is "100%".... Which does fall in line with the other sites in the summer/fall of Hartford, DC and Baltimore....

@Roth_Army @GregRenoff @VanHalenNews MSG is 100%. MA is rumor. Live album coming too— Mitch Lafon (@mitchlafon) January 30, 2015

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Live album. Hmmm. Hopefully live from various tours including way back. I imagine it would be from one of the more recent tours, though.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                              Live album. Hmmm. Hopefully live from various tours including way back. I imagine it would be from one of the more recent tours, though.
                              Jeff from VHND has shot down that rumor as well.....

Comment

• binnie
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                                I've got a 20,000 seat ampitheater literally 500 yards away from me, and they've only announced 6 shows for the entire year so far, including two festivals....

Ugh, Dave Matthews Band, every fucking year....
                                Is it the case the rock is in decline in the US? Over in Europe I'd say arena tours have been on the up for years.
                                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...